character [Theme] Page 2

We just decided to help this kid.
- Do not immediately rush to the rescue like some kind of Chip and Dale. This is my city, I don't like alien. So do not build yourself out of here Mulder and Scully.
Chip and Dale? Mulder and Scully? Seriously?
1 Season 10 Series
№ 370406   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:16
I ask you: what would you began to do on my place?
Tell me. Tell me, please.
But for you, it is so far away.
Your fingers turn page after page that somehow connect my life with yours.
Your eyes safe. This story is just another Chapter in your imagination. But for me it's here and now.
№ 363813   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2019 / 04:03
Rise up, Wake up, want
And to see the world is beautiful
Light up eyes and burn
Down under the gaze of the passionate.
Throw in winds and storms,
Desperately, fearlessly,
Let the ocean carries a wave
In depth no matter
Never return, no escape,
That wind will not order,
And embody the bright life
But only the character...
№ 351529   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 19:15
I think, you are so loved by the audience!
Not me - my heroines. Behind them nobody sees me.
№ 328720   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2018 / 19:06
Stereotype does not equal character. Winter, vodka, bear is not a disclosure as "Georgians-Georgians everywhere to find."
№ 327740   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2018 / 19:09
Film in which no character... a Monkey or something?
№ 327733   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2018 / 19:02
For many, perhaps the opening, but usually the viewer associates himself with the main character and was very worried about what is happening with the hero. Here the main character no, there are a bunch of degenerates. Is the audience to associate themselves with a group of degenerates and care about them? No, it can't. Whether to associate themselves with specific degenerate and experience specifically for him? Well, specifically you, will you worry about the fate of the maniac Chikatilo? If Yes - you direct road to the madhouse, where you will try to help good pills and at least will protect you from the company. Normal viewers do not associate themselves with a serial killer.
The normal viewer is not worried about the maniac. The normal viewer wants to see the murderer killed, and the maniac - put to sleep. And degenerates from the movie suicide Squad the slightest sympathy and compassion to the cause.
Do they have children? How lovely. And those whom they killed children and relatives not? They have a beloved? How lovely. And those whom they killed, loved ones are not? What is common can be a normal human cattle? Nothing. Well, if you sympathise with the serial killer, tomorrow you're going to empathize with Hitler. Although, what am I? A long and successful Hitler empathize.
Quote Explanation: Overview on h/f "the Suicide Squad"
№ 325623   Added Viker 14-05-2018 / 08:56
The character I most want to play is Catherine the Great, Empress of Russia. She began her life as the inconspicuous German Duchess and graduated, being the ruler of the largest country on Earth. This proves once again that you never should underestimate.
№ 314651   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2018 / 19:26
- You learned anything from your character?
- What did I learn from Mike? I like his stoic approach to the problems. I do not like people reacting emotionally to everything that you need for any reason to give their opinion. On the contrary, I really appreciate people who don't put their nose in every conversation. I like the people listening.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with "Esquire!" April 11, 2017. Talking about the character from the TV series "breaking bad". Mike Ehrmantraut, a former COP from Philadelphia who works for Gus-and, on occasion, for Saul as a private investigator; the head of security, cleaner and Hitman.
№ 313001   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2018 / 03:06
Series "In all heavy" became incredibly popular all over the world, and especially among the men. Why do you think so?
- I think the fact that the man always feels responsible for the family and their actions. In any case, it is inherent in any normal man. Walter white was so until then, until they came to the edge, which turned out to be abyss. The burden of making decisions, the need to stay in whatever was the problem all this is familiar to every man with an iron character. Don't know, maybe someone had other reasons to watch the show (it has violence, and suspense that so many love, and cat-and-mouse with the police and the mafia), but, in my opinion, the main reason is empathy Walter.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with "Sovetskaya Belorussiya," August 9, 2016.
№ 312900   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2018 / 04:02
- Which character is most like you? What would you like to be like? And which of them you would have never wanted to be?
- I find it easier and more enjoyable to write on behalf of Tyrion. I'd like to say that like him, despite all his flaws. But, alas, I'm not Tyrion. He's incredibly witty, and I'm not. He makes jokes constantly, and sometimes I spend weeks scratching their heads to come up with these witticisms. In real life I'm the person who constantly complains to himself, "Damn, that's how I had then to say, why didn't I think three weeks ago." I'm afraid I'm actually more like Samwell Tarly. Good old Sam. Well, I'd like to be, of course, Jon snow - Byronic and romantic hero, in which are in love with all the girls. I'm scared to be by Theon Greyjoy. The guy who wants to be Jon snow, but his own egoistic impulses are stronger. He constantly struggles with himself to become a hero. He and John - both were raised by Eddard stark in his family, were both in this family, and strangers, both outsiders, but John manages to deal with it, and Theon - no: eat it envy and self-pity.
Quote Explanation: Interview with film critic of "Medusa" by Anton Dolinin. August, 2017.
№ 299472   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2017 / 01:24
I love this guy, a real dream actor to have a character that fits you so that you can't help yourself not to start acting like it. He is my idol, my role model, my teacher. Thirty lived side by side for years, I learned a lot from him. Though perhaps without the Columbo of me, and would leave the actor better. But now guess when the Lieutenant gave me money, fame, recognition. Besides basketball matches is always the best place.
Quote Explanation: on the role of Lieutenant Columbo.
№ 298470   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2017 / 02:03
All other roles were interesting because they are complex, multi-layered, exists in a gray area black-and-white spectrum. Can we with them to identify themselves? If they can sympathize with, given their inconsistency? Here is what I'm interested in the characters, and to play one of the bad guys as boring to play as and definitely good.
№ 294922   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2017 / 03:12
I like characters with flaws. I am drawn to people who have a dark side.
№ 291649   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2017 / 14:30
It is not enough just to cut the sad music and tell a sad story! Doesn't work! Take the same "Clinic". Series 2, season 8, which was dead black patient. It would seem that we have not seen his family, we saw no flashbacks or anything from his life. Just before us is confined to bed a man who will die soon. Why is his story evokes empathy and sadness? Yes, because it is not paper, he has human needs, his human behavior. He never spills his secret to the first comer in the first minute Dating. At least for the viewer. The same can not do ordinary people like you and me. <...> In order to empathize, you want disclosure of the characters.
Quote Explanation: From a review of the film "the Defenders".
№ 283850   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2017 / 14:49