character [Theme] Page 1

It would be cool for adults to have some kind of manual, where some things were explained as clearly as it is done in children's programs. To have such a funny character and say, "Hello, buddy! Today we will learn how to return brightness to gray everyday life, if you have long been dead inside!"
Release Date: 25.10.2019
№ 427208   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2021 / 17:36
mafia. Where is this mafia device, thieves in law, guilds - all this has grown into one together with the state, and all this is a product of the communist system. But this is not the case. These are some absolutely idiotic moves that lead to such consequences.
Quote Explanation: Liquidation of the country. How they destroyed the Soviet economy.
Release Date: 19.08.2021
№ 426275   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 03:00
The lot of the majors is to bask all his life by the painted fireplace and not suspect that there is a secret door behind it.
№ 424514   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 18:36
QUESTION: How do I create live characters?
F.W.: To be a living person. All. It's that simple. How to write a good book? Be a living person. You're not going to write a living book if you're stumped. You'll never create living characters by being a stump. If you're a stump yourself, your characters will always be cardboards. Always. There's nothing you can do. There are no formal advice: "observe more", "look, peep, write off..."
Even if the person you want to write off the character from lives with you in the same room for the last 20 years, you will not write him off alive if you yourself are a stump.
Quote Explanation: question-answer with one of the live broadcasts of the writer Franz Wertfollen
№ 420760   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2021 / 21:33
I am a supporter of the unification of Belarus and Russia. But I do not think that Russia should always demonstrate indispensable support to the current president.
Release Date: 25.05.2021
№ 419749   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2021 / 14:57
I did a good job, but there is always a feeling that I could have played better. Legolas is one of the defining characters in my career.
№ 418499   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 19:33
Just flipped through a biography. The thought that all the characters mentioned in it already exist only on the pages of this book seemed so unbearable to me that I lay down so as not to faint.
№ 418279   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 14:45
The writer is a unique archivist, a guardian of time, a strange character - in his knapsack there are styles of clothes, brands of cars, the shine of a tin roof of a barn, a crumpled napkin with a fleeting address, a barely dried tear on the cheekbone of a laughing girl, molding of Baltic clouds ... And when from all this junk suddenly a piece of time will come to life and stir, a segment of an epoch ... that's really jubilation, that's joy!
№ 412802   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 06:42
The night I finished this novel, a growing month hung in the sky. I thought about Tequila Leila and my grandmother. Even though the first one is a completely fictional character, and the second is no less real than my own blood, for some reason it seemed to me that they met and became friends like renegade sisters. After all, the boundaries of consciousness mean nothing to women who don't stop singing songs of freedom in the moonlight...
Quote Explanation: Words of the author o book in section «Gratitude». Tequila Leila — main character «10 minutes 38 seconds in this strange world»
№ 410102   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2020 / 13:15
Honestly, for me as an actor it wouldn't be a problem. You saw JAX teller from "Sons" in all of the, um, angles. If your character is exposed emotionally, it is generally greatest success. This is hard to play, but that's the whole point of acting. In the last season of "Sons of Anarchy" had many episodes where the teller was faced with the news that turns his world upside down. But in real life I'm just an open book. Frank even a little more than expect from me. Well, not modest. Keep that in mind.
Quote Explanation: Charlie Hunnam about the candor in the interview sobaka.ru
№ 396414   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 06:39
You think I loved you at first sight as a flat character from the video game?
Quote Explanation: The novel "I hunt you"
№ 395568   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:32
But if someone read it, he would say, there is not enough... not enough conflict. The character aspires to something, but meets on its way to the goal some obstacles, rivals and adversaries. Odysseus wants to return home, but encounters the Cyclops Polyphemus, the sirens and the sorceress CIRCE. And sometimes the conflict is not with an external enemy, but inside the hero. And it's not about the alteration of the porch, repair, or scams with the Chinese: I'm talking about a deep inner struggle. Achilles! Either go to war or remain at home with his wife and friends. The reader wants to know: how does the hero solve the problem and reach the goal? This is the main question that the author needs to create in the perception of the reader. What's next? Write you even a detective, though Shakespearean drama, but the main one goal - to make the reader wonder what will happen next? "There is no development," complains the reader, - "boring". The reader is similar to the Sultan from Scheherazade: "if I get bored, they will behead you! And tell an interesting story, will be able to survive." Sultan is a perfect example. People need stories! Life without stories is not worth anything.
№ 394119   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:13
I'm not evil, I'm a funny character of the second plan.
№ 388317   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2020 / 21:56
The end of history suggests that a period of life of the character over, but he will live on, i.e. start another period. The continuation means that the character died, as death is an episode in life which will never end.
№ 379873   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2019 / 06:39
Something different find each played the hero. The only way to achieve naturalness. But at the same time to distance themselves from the hero, because his Outlook could radically contradict your view of the world.
№ 376024   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2019 / 02:11