description [Theme] Page 2

- Tim yesterday I put my number on my arm, he smeared and missing. Tim. Tim!
- Liv, you'll probably come up with another way to contact him.
- How? I don't know his name, don't know where he works. I only know that he has a piercing over emerald eyes and soft velvet lips sexy angel. And it's not going to Google it, right?!
- No, if you don't want to see what can not be unseen.
4 Season 3 Series
№ 326562   Added Viker 22-05-2018 / 09:18
Today I was presented.
Looked at her husband with a half-hour;
It is important, dye hair,
He chin wit spared.
№ 314276   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2018 / 18:04
This Sultan Suleiman is twenty-six years, he is not deprived of common sense; it is feared that he will act in the same way as his father.
Quote Explanation: Cardinal Wolsey said of him the Ambassador of Venice at the court of king Henry VIII Tudor.
№ 296867   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2017 / 19:33
He pale. Imagine a terrible way.
In his heart live vision.
The impact of life hammered chest
As cheek drank a doubt.
Tufts downed hair
The high brow is wrinkled,
But clear dreams its beauty
Burning in elaborate paintings.
№ 293338   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2017 / 13:12
And as this is your Max look like?
Brown-white, with short hair, shamelessly beautiful, his eyes Shine like...
- Not a dog, and a dream.
№ 292362   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2017 / 23:57
A bunch of cherries, red and sticky chernevka in front of us, turned suddenly to some berries: the one with the scar, rotted, and this wrinkled, cahses around the bone.
№ 292340   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2017 / 22:51
Frank almost jumped up when he realized that Nico was standing right at his side. This guy was always so quiet and self-absorbed that he seemed to literally disappear for a while, until he decided to join the conversation. Maybe, they only hazel is actually returned from the dead, but Nico made a much more otherworldly impression.
Quote Explanation: Frank describes Niko
№ 278749   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 16:23
- This Henry Crawford, what's he like?
Secular dude, in my opinion.
- Great!
- They are cuter in the books than in life.
But they are attractive! And lady Bertram?
- It suffers from a nearly lethal fatigue.
- What?
- Mostly from embroidery patterns. Useless and ugly. Yes, from the daily doses of opium.
№ 275978   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:12
"You know," started Annabeth, Leo won't mean anything. He's just too much. When people make him nervous, he uses humour to protect himself.
Quote Explanation: Annabeth about Leo Valdez
№ 274136   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 13:30
She was about forty years old, but the face, despite the wrinkles, remained somehow quite childish. I've seen it often at the sisters who were in the monastery is almost children and lived all his life in obedience, cutting off his will in everything. Internal state, as a rule, also remained at approximately the same childlike level. They got old, not growing up. Here is the ubiquitous crybaby bullshit and resentment so peculiar to children. These sisters it didn't seem like something shameful.
№ 272817   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:48
Percy slimmer, about an inch below Jason, with hair a bit longer and much darker. He wasn't the kind of guy who liked Piper. If she met him somewhere in the Mall, she probably thought he was some skateboarder... cute, a little wild and definitely naughty. She avoided those. Her life has enough problems in life. But she couldn't understand why he liked Annabeth, and definitely understood why Percy needed Annabeth. If anyone can keep this guy under control, it's her.
Quote Explanation: Compares Percy to Jason
№ 272145   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:25
Standing next to the demigods parted for a girl in full Roman weapons and a purple Cape. Dark hair fell over her shoulders, and her eyes were as black as obsidian.
Rhine.
Jason described it well. Even without his help, Annabeth saw would be her leader. The armor was covered with medals. She held on with such deadly certainty that all the other mongrels had backed away from her back and looked away.
Annabeth noticed something else in the stubborn expression, and how he lifted his chin, as if ready to accept any challenge. Reina was forced to hide in the audience with a mixture of hope, anxiety and fear behind a mask of masculinity.
Quote Explanation: Description Of Reyna Avilla Ramirez-Arellano.
№ 270294   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:36
She knelt down next to Leo. Her gray eyes were like steel bearings. Blond hair falling freely on the shoulders, but Leo didn't think it was attractive. He had no idea where the stereotype of dumb blondes. Since then, how he met Annabeth at the Grand Canyon last winter, when she came to him with the expression "Give me Percy Jackson or I'll kill you", Leo thought of blondes as much too smart and dangerous.
Quote Explanation: Leo describes Annabeth
№ 270293   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:36
A true delight to watch the woman when she is in love with. Her face becomes radiant and shines in all the lines of the body as something smoothed out and "sound" in new ways.
№ 269316   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:02
He whirled, raising his gun, and met with the flash of a supernova, filling the world, and then plunging it forever into darkness.
Quote Explanation: The Murder Of Overcome
№ 267293   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:39