description [Theme] Page 1

...Who can describe love, and if you happen to vent it in words, it is a sure sign that this love is gone. Or leaves.
№ 399896   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2020 / 22:57
- Good evening.
- Good.
Here runs a dog, probably rabid.
- I fit the description?
№ 398006   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 11:33
Zajonc presented a concise but succinct description of your research program: "effects of interacting beneficial organisms in relations with its animate and inanimate immediate environment. They allow to distinguish between dangerous and safe items and habitat and also form the simplest basis for social relations. Thus, they form the basis of connectivity and social organization, the main sources of psychological and social stability."
№ 391356   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:57
Very easy to make mistakes when trying to describe a person.
№ 391089   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 23:00
Everyone so concerned about his wounds, so eager to give them a sonorous description, so carefully nurtured them. It's, you know, tiring.
№ 389126   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2020 / 15:16
We should also mention the circus, which she arranged her friends. So she asked advice from friends, and constantly complaining about various allegedly encountered in the preparation of the wedding problems. The girls were sympathetically listened to, discussed, and willingly gave advice. The emotions they were raging fierce envy and hate black, why she felt literally orgasmic pleasure.
In General, everything that was happening give her such pleasure that I began to suspect that offer the woman some way to stretch the wedding forever, then it may be that in fact her husband is not much need. Ladies ' novels in which the wedding takes almost a quarter of the book, and the description of the future life of the heroine disparaging lowered, indirectly this assumption is confirmed.
№ 386197   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2020 / 11:22
- Here is how it happened: he got iceberg to starboard, the bottom of like Morse code punched - tuk-tuk-tuk. On Board below the waterline, bow compartments started to fill with water. The water rises and spills over videograde partitions, which, unfortunately, only to reach the deck E. the Nose immersed in water, the stern rises up, at first slowly, then faster, until the entire ass came off the ground. And the ass was considerable - 20-30 thousand tons. The housing was not designed for this load. And then what? He cracked to the keel. Feed falls horizontally, the nose goes under the water and pulls the stern vertical and finally detaches. Feed a few minutes standing over the water as the float, taking water and finally sinks at 2:20 am, two hours and forty minutes after the collision. The bow of the falls and about a half mile from the crash site cut into the bottom at speeds of 20-30 knots - BAM! Cool, huh?
- Thank you for the detailed, in-depth, expert analysis, Mr. Bodine. In life everything was different...
№ 384364   Added Viker 13-12-2019 / 12:48
Henry showed him the "goat":
- Jeong, bro.
What does that mean?
Who knows - shrugged Henry. It means "to be Henry." It means "to be Richardmann". Jeong. You don't use that word in your speech, but you live it. I'll be honest, I didn't expect to find such quality in a guy like you. It's like we'd met before. No, not so. We immediately became friends, we did for each other that usually friends do. Not just buddies. Friends. Blood brothers. You can feel it. "We" and not "you" and "I". This is called jeong.
Hansi subconsciously sensed that this description was too melodramatic, exaggerated and illogical. But somewhere much deeper it was sincere and familiar, like explained most of the life of Hansi. It was his feelings for Ronan and Adam and Noah, and blue. With each of them he immediately found the contact, and it brought him relief. Finally, he thought then, he found them. "We" and not "you" and "I".
№ 383104   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 20:30
- Al-Le-Oh-Oh-Oh! Gatekeepers of the Fairy Kingdom, can you hear me?!
We listen, Your Majesty!
- Not leave Lee out of the gate of our Kingdom girl in one Shoe?
- How many shoes she have on?
One!
- Blonde, brunette?
Blonde!
- And how old is she?
- About sixteen.
- Pretty?
- Very!
- Yeah, we understand. No, not left! And nobody went!
- So why you asked me in detail, you idiots?!
- Out of interest, Your Majesty!
№ 382052   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 16:50
Don't ask how my mom looked. Is it possible to describe the sun?
№ 381469   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:11
The Ghostly face of the General was pale and elegant and would be beautiful in its melancholy. However, his eyes had no pupils and ringed whitish haze, and the broken dark line stretching from neck to face, turned the melancholy in frightening gloom. Floors and the sleeves of his robes were torn to rags, exposing the same ashen color of the face, ankles and wrists, chained in iron shackles with chains. They issued a ringing when Wen Ning dragged them along the ground when walking. If he stayed, then again, silence.
Quote Explanation: Wei Wu called the Ghost General with the help of the flute.
№ 381078   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 14:48
An immense woman with curly hair, pulled down three jelly chin.
Quote Explanation: Description conductors of the train
№ 376229   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2019 / 08:09
... sullen, gloomy, arrogant and proud; recently (and maybe much before) insecure and hypochondriac. Generous and kind. Feelings do not like his comment and cruelty rather do, than the words Express the heart. Sometimes, however, it is not a hypochondriac, but simply cold and unfeeling to inhumanity, right, exactly opposite him two turns are replaced by nature. Sometimes terribly taciturn! Once all of him, all hinder him, and he is, does nothing. Not mocking, not because so sharpness is not enough, and the exact time he had such a trifle is not enough. Doslushivaet not what they say. Never interested in those than anything at the moment interested in. Terribly highly appreciates and, it seems, not without some right to it.
№ 338360   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2018 / 11:10
But there was something very strange in him; in his eyes shined as if even enthusiasm, perhaps, was the meaning and the mind - but at the same time flashed like crazy.
№ 338350   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2018 / 10:03
"vitality" - the innate desire for full life, possession of some kind of fantastic substance, called the vital force. <...> Before him stood a woman wielding the power of the love of life, able to crush everything in its path.
Quote Explanation: "Vitality" – we have rarely used the term. It is from the Latin "Vita" meaning "life." Remembering his first meeting with Marlene, the filmmaker does not just talking about spectacular vitality of the actress.
№ 328623   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2018 / 03:05