legends [Theme] Page 4

All legends begin with truth.
№ 365048   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2019 / 08:39
- You're a legend, Fred.
Yeah, Rog, you're damn right. We are all legends. But yeah, I'm a legend!
№ 364662   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2019 / 19:03
Our world is rich in stories and legends. Something of this is true, something is fiction. But the one that told me Spin, very old. In ancient kingdoms, long before the advent of Hunters, warriors were born with silver eyes. And creatures of Grimm, the most terrible enemies of humanity, only themselves feared them. Best of the best. They say they had to defeat Grimm with just one look... Ridiculous story, isn't it?
3 Season 12 Series
№ 364474   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2019 / 09:14
A thousand years kept the Indians the Apache the legend of the mysterious canyon and hidden the gold there. But not about the gold that the name "Diabolical obsession", but about these the guardians of treasure stored by the mighty tribe. While the tribe will protect your wealth, it will remain strong and powerful. So it was said in ancient legend. When the Spanish conquistadores came, they heard about the canyon and began to search for him. Giving him the name "Canyon Del Oro", which means "Canyon of Gold". The Spanish only called it gold, but they never found any gold or canyon. Those who lived here through three hundred years later, called themselves Americans. They have heard many times about the canyon and called it "the Lost Adams." Because a man named Adams saw it, or, at least, he told me. True or not, but more to see he couldn't do anything because the Apaches burned out his eyes. Everybody knew about that legend, and many believed that there is in Arizona a place. "Canyon Del Oro". "The Lost Adams". Years passed, and now, more recently, in 1874, the canyon became known as "Mackenna's Gold".
№ 360764   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2019 / 01:46
At Apache there is an old legend, that's how they tell it. One day, riding across the Prairie rider and saw the neck of those in Arizona are called vultures. Hey, says the man, ' what are you doing here, you old vulture? I saw you over Halleberga and I did not want to meet with you. Since then, I turned away from the city. Then said the old vulture: "What is strange? I just flew over the city and flew here. To wait for you here..."
№ 360759   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2019 / 01:39
I think you her hero.
I'm not a hero.
- And I am too, but if we both continue to pretend to be them... Perhaps because of this others will become heroes. Maybe we both will become legends. And may they never end.
8 Season 3 Series
№ 353400   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2018 / 00:05
Every legend has its end.
7 Season 189 Series
№ 347239   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2018 / 16:10
- This child was special, right?
I said nothing. He probably says that to everybody. <...>
Among us, the caretakers of the graves has been living the legend about BlackBerry. She chooses a soul to protect them. Special soul.
Indeed, it seemed that the leaves of blackberries touched the headstone, as if embracing it.
It's amazing how Blizzard destroyed this little escape. Special.
Quote Explanation: Claire stands over the grave of his baby.
№ 343873   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2018 / 13:05
Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has loved stories about heroes and villains, forgetting so simple that they - only by-products of their forgotten past.
Man, born from dust, was strong, wise and resourceful. But he was born in a cruel world. The inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction, creatures of Grimm turned his attention to the man and all that he created. These two forces collided and began to feel darkness had already returned the brief human life into oblivion.
Despite this, even a small glimmer of hope is sufficient to give rise to the changes. And over time, human perseverance, resourcefulness and ingenuity led them to the one that helped them to level the odds in the fight against the darkness. This force was an appropriate name - the Ashes.
With determination and the forces of nature in the hands of the people paved his way through the darkness and change the darkness came civilization. But most importantly - life.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 342360   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2018 / 15:02
Science is subject to verification and is subject to logic, legends and traditions - no. Otulissa was ready to admit that mythology and science are of equal value to the development of the mind and stomach. Only the goals are different. Science enriches our knowledge about the natural history of the earth and its living creatures, and legends affect the imagination and allow you to develop the sensitivity of your stomach.
№ 341689   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2018 / 16:02
A long time ago, in a far away land, there lived a cruel and sneaky ruler. And one Christmas, this cruel and sneaky ruler threw a feast for kings and Queens. And here is one beggar beggar entered the kitchen and decided to Rob food.
The bum grabbed. The cruel ruler was stingy. He told me to throw the bum on the street, in the frosty night.
But the cruel by the ruler did not know that this was no ordinary hobo. This man was a powerful wizard. And he put a curse on the evil ruler.
Obeying the curse, the master disappeared, but had to appear every year a week before Christmas. This week he had to give up part of their treasure, and to awaken in people the joy and fun.
You can imagine the cruel ruler had to give, and to give all the time to give... Until things get weird. He noticed that the joy he gave others, gradually and imperceptibly began to acquire his own. Been a long time, and he liked it. Of curse it gradually turned into a blessing.
The heart of the cruel ruler was filled with joy. And then began the amazing event. For example, as soon as he noticed that his bag with gold and gifts will soon be empty, he suddenly filled again. Such was the power of the curse.
It's a curse passed from generation to generation, from father to son and from my father passed to me. So I became Santa Claus.
№ 341576   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2018 / 15:03
The legend of love were passed from mouth to mouth, without words.
№ 339651   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2018 / 04:07
Love the devotion of sphinxes. According to Scandinavian legends, Chinese, funny, too - huldra and foxes fall in love only once. And only in gods, but that kind of love. No pressure in the world could break it, not even God himself. And they do not talk, do not wither, do not suffer, but they do. And sphinxes fearless, even dying of fear, they will dive for you, even dying, they enjoy.
№ 339242   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2018 / 18:13
Destroyers of other people's legends, they are frequently used fragments to create their own.
№ 337980   Added MegaMozg 14-08-2018 / 12:03
Geoff, it upset you.
Why? Because he was not with him flying today? I have better things to do, I want to be a knight.
- You know that Drake left to live only thanks to the great miracle. Its very existence is a miracle. Many years ago a dragon named Griffin led the rebels under the walls of our capital. Taking him prisoner, worthy dragons as punishment, put his heart in here. It's dried dragon heart, which changed the oath. Devotees of the dragons gave heart to the Emperor Kuo Fang in a sign that the evil is destroyed. But the Emperor was filled with fear. He destroyed all the dragons in the East. Drake the last of their kind. You can't imagine how lonely he was.
№ 336537   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 22:13