legends [Theme] Page 2

Legends are often based on truth.
№ 410644   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 21:12
We will become legends. And legends are above such little things as happiness.
№ 410521   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2021 / 22:03
A person will find himself inside legends and legends.
№ 409260   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 02:54
The prince may be the hero of myths and legends, but he should not live in them. He must live in the real world and create these legends.
№ 405495   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 12:48
There are legends about the beauty of sirens, but royal blood flows in ketones, and this gives a special magnificence. Greatness forged by salt water and royal privileges. Our eyelashes are woven from the ice chips of icebergs, our lips are stained with the blood of sailors. It's even strange that we need a song to steal hearts at all.
№ 405479   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 01:27
- Legends don't burn villages.
№ 404864   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2020 / 19:33
Oak trees, too, probably have their own legends about heroes, beautiful songs and children's tales full of hopes and golden promises, and when they are cut down, perhaps they also think that they are dying for an immortal just cause, and, falling, dream of some that perfectly happy forest that one day will rise where they fell.
№ 404420   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 07:18
They say that you have to face reality, but for me personally, the power of fantasy provided a place where I myself could be a hero. Even if it's not animation or manga, it could be old stories or legends. Humanity invented them in order to help us survive.
№ 403030   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 00:36
Sometimes in the myths and legends have some truth.
№ 401896   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 01:48
This day will go down in legend. I will fight till I fall to my knees. Still slippery from the blood of the spear will not fall from his hands. But even then they can't beat me - I will spit them in the face.
№ 400782   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 17:57
In Somalia, the camel is an animal of which the legends; in Somalia, camels more than any other country in the world; in Somalia, camels more than men.
№ 399715   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 19:21
The man embraced the desire for revenge. He allowed the whale to carry his mother into the sea. Her hair is twisted... twisted in a bone and she turned into a narwhal...
Quote Explanation: Indian legend.
№ 398449   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 20:09
Legend dunk, like me, suitable only for "Edge of infinity"! Only the clean shave!
Quote Explanation: When you purchase "the Brink of infinity".
№ 398095   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 16:03
- Violate the agreement? But what about the "bad guys forever"?
- Yes, but "forever" ended when you died.
What? What are you talking about, Bobby?
- You have three heart, Mike.
- Marcus, man, this bastard of me something lost and I'm back.
What is he robbed you, Mike? You're still alive. All he took is a legend of a bulletproof Vest, but I've seen you bleed. You're human, like everyone else.
Quote Explanation: After the injury, Mike.
№ 396342   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 12:57
Monstrous ugliness, vile perversion, in which the mind refuses to believe it, it exists, lives near us. Every year in the Treasury of discoveries - whether scientific, geographical or philosophical - accumulate all new and new facts confirming one way or another one simple truth: our world, it turns out, really is not what we, in the naive blindness, imagined. Some of us are, from time to time strange things happen, resulting every time the veil of the unknown is lifted a little. And it turns out: wild, unimaginable terror - here, nearby! Excuse me, but is there anyway a person has reason to believe that they invented "the world" really exists?
However, the fate dedicates the terrible secret of just one of a million, leaving the giant mass of people in blissful ignorance. And then we hear about the missing explorers, scientists, disappeared suddenly without a trace, and then, without batting an eye, declared insane daredevil, who, miraculously, back in our reality, dares to tell the world about what he saw outside. Many in this situation prefer to keep quiet, and hardly that surprising. So mankind lives, unaware of what awaits him just around the threshold of a usual existence.
This darkness slowly seeping into our lives: now and then we hear the talk of some sea monsters and underground creatures, remembering the legends of the dwarfs and the giants, read scientific reports on cases of unnatural conception and birth. Wars, epidemics, hunger - all breaches in the invisible wall: a black Hydra, nightmare crawls out from under the false facade of human nature, and then we learn about cannibalism and necrophilia, the gully, devouring the corpses of vile rituals of the sacrificial system of the maniacal murders and crimes, desecrating the very name of God.
№ 386233   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2020 / 16:48