anime [Theme]

Sword Art Online is an anime not just for watching, but for people to learn and realize the beauty of life.
Quote Explanation: love for this anime
№ 452452   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2023 / 14:45
Have you ever killed a person? Have any of your friends been killed? Have you seen how limbs are torn off from the explosion? Or have you heard bones break? Smell the rotting flesh? Have you watched your relatives being buried under the rubble of the house? Have you seen how the flesh of your relatives is smeared on the walls? Or tried to eat tree bark from wild hunger? Have you met those who called the enemies - non-humans to justify the murders? Those who were traumatized by the war, those who sobbed to the point of nausea with remorse, those who could not stand it and decided to commit suicide? It looks like you were never taught what war is at school.
Have you ever killed a person? Have any of your friends...
№ 451598   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 08:49
You are wrong in pretending to know everything in advance, Giorno Giovanna! You won't even have time to regret your death, brat!
You are wrong in pretending to know everything in advance,...
№ 448765   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:21
You don't have to be talented to do this. Nothing should turn out for you, success is guaranteed to you by the device of your brain. You need to stupidly repeat the mechanical work many times, not at all caring about the result.
№ 443514   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 14:12
Because if you die... YOU WILL REALLY DIE!
Because if you die... YOU WILL REALLY DIE!
№ 439789   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:33
Anime hyinya ebanaya and I'm a poser
Quote Explanation: Anime peopleu003dfucking gays
№ 439750   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:27
He was recognized not because he became a Hokage, he became a Hokage because people recognized him.
Quote Explanation: No
He was recognized not because he became a Hokage, he became...
№ 417922   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 10:21
Your logic is ridiculous. You'll even do those idiots who watch anime for hours on end.
Your logic is ridiculous. Youll even do those idiots who...
№ 417463   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 17:15
People live by the beating of their heart. Beating is methodical repetition. In other words, rhythm. Indeed, whatever you do, rhythm is the most important thing. While walking ... During a fight ... While eating ... While making love ... During a conversation ... The whole entity is in rhythm.
Quote Explanation: Из спешла Cowboy Bebop: Yose Atsume Blues.
№ 417436   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 15:54
- ... But the animation I want to do is slide down the slope and fall!
- Too simple.
You know some animators focus on realism, right? These can be normal, everyday movements, but when animated, they look amazing!
- Is there anything more spectacular? Any animation whose appearance would impress every viewer?
- For me, this kind of animation is the most impressive!
- Too faded for such and such money! You can even use limited animation, but please do something brighter!
- The essence of animation is movement, and the goal of animators is to make everything move! You know, professional animators take a sword and wave it while working. What can be the poses when the sword is at the hip? What does the process of its release from the sheath look like? How do the folds on the moving hokam gather? They work by learning all these details rather than just imagining them! To be an animator is to be an actor! But you're not just portraying people... Movements of dogs and cats, ocean, weather... cars, airplanes... all this is the work of animators! I want to draw realistic and lively movements with my own hands! I don't just want to do anime, I want to create animations!
№ 415939   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2021 / 00:39
An animator is a good profession! They bring characters to life! Not only people, but also the wind, nature, technology ... They do things that living actors never even dreamed of!
№ 415887   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2021 / 15:33
No matter how many tears I shed, as long as my friends come around
I’m sure I’ll find just as many smiles
Instead of holding back on fights
Accept them and be sure
to make peace afterwards.

Независимо от того, сколько слез я пролил, пока мои друзья приходят
Я уверен, что найду столько же улыбок
Вместо того, чтобы сдерживать драки
Прими их и будь уверен
помириться потом.

Little Blue boXDreamмотивирующие цитатыаниме
Quote Explanation: Season 1 Opening
№ 408369   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:38
The strong one isn't really me, it's my team.
№ 406208   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2020 / 15:30
They say that you have to face reality, but for me personally, the power of fantasy provided a place where I myself could be a hero. Even if it's not animation or manga, it could be old stories or legends. Humanity invented them in order to help us survive.
№ 403030   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 00:36
Anime is not alone doing this collective work.
№ 389521   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 09:39