legends [Theme] Page 1

“Actually, I'm not that old.
№ 429009   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:02
I looked at Jamie. He rolled his eyes, making it clear that he could not do anything with such bikes.
Quote Explanation: The boy, looking for Uncle Jamie, stumbled upon Claire in a room in a brothel and considered her one of those ladies and hurried to get out as soon as possible, before he could hear the explanations.
№ 428523   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:41
I don't need fame, I need Spartacus! And we will capture it. Our goal is not to destroy Spartacus, but to destroy the legend of Spartacus!
№ 428259   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:21
The life of a legend is a tasty catch for the ambitious.
The life of a legend is a tasty catch for the ambitious.
№ 425707   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:57
No matter how cool things one person can think up, write, draw, formulate - all this does not matter without context, without history, within which it all exists. It may be possible to throw out the words from the song, but our collective desire is not to be thrown out, there is no getting away from it, and when we are all gone, what is important for us will turn into stories and legends. Someone's stories will turn out to be more important and interesting than others ... To preserve and remember means to continue to be, but if something was forgotten and destroyed, this does not mean that it was not. Only now we will never know about it.
№ 425044   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 03:12
As incredible as the urban legends are at times, they are often fueled by some kind of real story.
№ 424731   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:42
Come with me. That was a mistake. Camera, chains, Guardians. We can fix that. You can't get into my world, but you can find freedom here. Look what I'm offering you. You will find your home here. I'll take care of you. I will tell the legends of my world. You are my own. There's a lot to enjoy.
№ 423190   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:24
- I can't show you to people like that.
- What difference do you make?
- I tamed the legend - the tigress Forlì. You have to dress you accordingly.
- I cant show you to people like that.
- What difference...
№ 422225   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 08:03
Plato believed that there used to be creatures with four legs, four arms and two heads. They were completely self-sufficient, happy to the extent of ecstasy and strong. So strong that Zeus cut them in half and scattered them around the world, which doomed people to the eternal search for their second half, the one with whom they have one soul for two. And only the luckiest find each other, you know.
№ 417839   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 02:15
Legends and tales are certainly not documentary stories. But how much is valuable in them, especially if you learn to read between the lines!
№ 417414   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 14:00
There are people with wildlife inside. They are immediately visible in the eyes, words, actions, gestures. Books are written about them and legends are written about. It is they who can abdicate for the sake of love and send to hell the one who in exchange for love offers all the gold of the world. They are more expensive than money and above the stars. These are people who easily change comfort to the unknown, an office for freelancing, a cool suit for shattered jeans, a hometown for a foreign country. It is not always easy and simple for them, but the happiest people have the most difficult fates. And the realization of this comes at the end. When some come to the final line with regret that they could not find a favorite job in life, a loved one, did not learn another language, did not go in for sports, did not learn how to eat and dance properly in the rain, and others - people with wildlife inside - will experience at this moment a state of amazing beauty and gratitude to the world for all that, what has been passed, lived and felt. Because, not by iPhones, apartments and cars we will be met somewhere up there, but by feelings, actions, emotions and dreams realized.
№ 416762   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 18:39
Lies for the legend are reality.
№ 414355   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2021 / 10:51
According to an ancient Greek legend, once Zeus brought another illegitimate child to his wife Hera, so that she would breastfeed him while he slept. When she woke up and pushed the baby away from her in a rage, drops of milk scattered across the sky. Those that fell to the ground sprouted and turned into calla lilies. Of all the legends about the origin of flowers, this one is probably the strangest. But sometimes strange things are wonderful.
№ 412949   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 08:06
Reality is warmed by legend.
№ 412078   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 23:27
Comment