be yourself [Theme] Page 4

Man has no destiny other than to be a Man!
№ 380657   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2019 / 23:39
Man to be magnified does not mean to be a Man!
№ 379907   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2019 / 14:49
- You want him to be like a real C-Jay or purposely inferior to him C. J.?
- Okay, all-knowing parents! What do I do?
- Honey, I -- I will say this. The first guy, who I was with you - your dad *throws husband*.
Quote Explanation: C. J. will duel in kung-fu with the "Cool eighth grader"
1 Season 23 Series
№ 378890   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2019 / 14:21
Convincingly and eloquently tells the one who speaks his own words.
Sometimes it's better to tell your own story.
№ 377032   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 12:58
I'm you. You are me.
I don't want to lose himself.
In these scenes of pure sadness,
They are my essence,
my whole essence.
You're passion, insatiable shadow
Instead of the soul you got the money
And all the desires of the lowly,
They have no prices.
For wealth you sold me
Betrayed, ridiculed, traded.
But true to himself in a high price.
Lord, save, save
and leave my soul
me.
№ 376596   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2019 / 22:23
We just wanted to be
Not someone, but why.
№ 376042   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2019 / 02:30
Few people can be themselves.
№ 371051   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 15:07
The child should be taken for what it is; to respect his present, and potential future. You need to accept his weaknesses (physical and emotional), needs and whims, even his bad side. Something I can fix, so long as the child wants it himself, and the teacher has room and ability to carry it along the chosen path. Much will be relaxed, but painful to the child. And his arduous struggle with them, too, deserves respect.
From the very beginning of life the baby is in an incredible tension. It is not respected and not valued for what it is. Deprived of property, freedom, choice and any other rights. It are encouraged to be better to get older - that is, to turn into another person. To respect a child means to recognize his right to date: to be myself now and not in the future.
The child is treated as feeble-minded, alcoholic, or convict. Don't trust him even the choice of occupation, his own health, dealing with people. Constantly protect from disease, accident, social disasters. And so, protecting him, essentially depriving the child of a normal life. Trust the baby is the most precious thing that we have with him - him: this is the first and highest manifestation of respect. In this trust, the child will respond to parents and carers reciprocate and this will begin, again, the mutual work of education.
№ 370439   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2019 / 01:03
Ungifted is better to be talented than to be known as.
№ 369689   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2019 / 20:03
To themselves to form their situation, first and foremost, you must know who you are.
The point is that you still don't know who you are. You're not a accumulated of titles, deeds and qualities.
All you now know as "I" is simply an accumulation. Your body is simply the accumulation of food. Your mind is an accumulation of impressions gathered through the senses.
What you acquire might be yours, but it can never be you.
№ 365436   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2019 / 20:13
I sense... space. The freedom that we happily call reality. And like they always say, anything is possible.
I sense...space. A kinda latitude of what we happily call reality, in which, as everybody keeps saying... anything''s possible.
№ 360818   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2019 / 14:13
- Could you explain to me volatile my, since when to be a was not fashionable?
Since then, as it became so easy to be someone else.
Quote Explanation: The season of "New adventures", a series of "Pandiani".
244 Series
№ 353223   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2018 / 06:04