melancholy [Theme] Page 1

The Ghostly face of the General was pale and elegant and would be beautiful in its melancholy. However, his eyes had no pupils and ringed whitish haze, and the broken dark line stretching from neck to face, turned the melancholy in frightening gloom. Floors and the sleeves of his robes were torn to rags, exposing the same ashen color of the face, ankles and wrists, chained in iron shackles with chains. They issued a ringing when Wen Ning dragged them along the ground when walking. If he stayed, then again, silence.
Quote Explanation: Wei Wu called the Ghost General with the help of the flute.
№ 381078   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 14:48
Any man, even if he is a Duke in the family life I want affection, warmth, care, basic attention not to mention love. And when it is, you can tolerate it, but when not, begin to fall into melancholy and philosophy. And who, sorry, is all this necessary?
№ 380448   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2019 / 01:36
Melancholy feeds on itself, that's why she is not able to be updated.
№ 373505   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2019 / 04:03
...Art - any art - is able to stop internal bleeding melancholy.
№ 360951   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2019 / 22:10
I know who you are. I saw you in the Palace and noticed how attractive you are. You have something melancholic that intrigues me, but it's probably just a lack of intelligence.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 360365   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2019 / 20:12
There is something important about what not to tell.
What lies in the mind - not to explain.
I'm lost in the world that do not understand
It didn't change.
№ 346227   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2018 / 04:02
I invited local doctors, they are all in trouble. Only Dr. Chestnut said... Dr. Chestnut believes that Earl cherry's not sick, he's just melancholy.
- What is this?
Is the longing, the sadness. Dr. Chestnut believes that the child needs to be comrades, for this recipe, it needs to go to school. "Nothing hurts the patient, the pulse is fine and heart is fine, not sick his spleen. Loneliness is killing the baby."
So the cure! Graph on the same Desk with some radishes there, never! Better wears glasses, which he got in inheritance from his grandfather Cherry and then it will see everything as it should be. It is for this and to trace.
№ 336235   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2018 / 18:05
The weather outside has deteriorated, and the squares of Windows turned to the street side gray, or scaring passers-by, or lost in deep, inaccessible to people melancholy of overcast days. This gray color was impossible to hide, little one-bedroom apartment soaked up they were heavy, catching the mood of the Norns.
№ 335130   Added Viker 26-07-2018 / 11:54
I'm not the hero of the novel, or something like that. I am a simple student who loves to read, any full. But if someone for some reason would write a story with me in the lead role - it certainly would be... a Tragedy.
№ 331395   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2018 / 16:09
You know, melancholy is a strange thing. She seems calm and even nice, but underneath it flows the turbulent flow, which is impossible to resist. You just have to wait until it subsides, and I've been doing it most of my life.
№ 315644   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2018 / 16:14
In the end, the work and success has benefited the artist. He began to look better. Inveterate melancholy, of course, has not disappeared, but changed the black color to lighter tone. Or he's just used to it. Success is exciting. Fame helps to cope with pain, and sometimes fills you with life.
№ 315234   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2018 / 02:04
It should be said that the family where he was born and raised, had almost no influence on the formation of his mental warehouse melancholic.
№ 307477   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2017 / 19:17
Strong wind, cold rain or threat of rain; the coming continuum unkind heaven surreptitiously permeates my whole being. Almost unwillingly, I dive into the abyss of a mild but lingering illness. It's not depression, I fell under the spell of melancholy: twist it in my hand, like a small planet, incredibly blue, with streaks of shadows.
№ 297364   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2017 / 03:24
Happiness - in frustration, in hopelessness, in which no bottom. Melancholy is the mother of happiness.
№ 282164   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2017 / 07:38