flesh [Theme] Page 3

I choose the body, not the soul. Denying the soul, I choose my own power, not entrusting myself to the patronage of some unknown forces. I do not appeal to the help of the devil, or to the help of God - I do not believe in them. Neither God nor the devil has power over you; it doesn't matter for the one who chose to live in the flesh, which of them will eventually prevail.
Quote Explanation: From the witchcraft book of Geillis
№ 431905   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2021 / 06:18
The satisfaction of the flesh and the satisfaction of the mental faculties have nothing in common.
№ 428364   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:17
Hell is when a person becomes locked in carnal desires, the fulfillment of which will soon exhaust him: for ALL LIFE IS SACRED.
Quote Explanation: Italics of the author.
№ 427515   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2021 / 15:39
Long been debates about what makes Murderers to commit their malicious deeds is the loss of reason, or the influence of supernatural forces. But for one particular Killer nature and food are inextricably linked. Leatherface doesn't kill for send a message, not to satisfy sadistic, and not even for the sake of getting rid of the voices in his head. He kills because scared. He is afraid that others will harm him; afraid to disappoint my family; afraid of people finding out about his desire to devour human flesh.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict about the Cannibal (Bubba Sawyer).
№ 394155   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:27
New nameless terror creeps in the dark, her appearance often attends to me after just a quick glance you see her gaunt profile. Twisted and torn unspeakable ways, greyish dead skin stretched over its emaciated body. I saw that her hand was disgusting sarashina deformity, and it looked as if the claws could have torn their way through flesh and bone. I feel like her presence tells of endless torture.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict Witch (Lisa Sherwood).
№ 394153   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:21
... but it is difficult to remain optimistic in the dead of night. When the dawn is still far away, the bad thoughts take on flesh and begin to walk. Late at night these thoughts become zombies.
№ 392779   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 18:12
Nothing excites the flesh, like an angel in the flesh.
Nothing excites the flesh so much as an angel in the flesh.
№ 380274   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2019 / 01:30