pessimism [Theme] Page 5

I do by nature a pessimist and no longer expect anything from life is good. My friends often make me at this account comments. But it seems to me that it is not inborn, but acquired. I just heavily experienced early death of his father.
№ 247347   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:51
A pessimist is a well informed optimist.
№ 246833   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:31
Tenth of that required for unrestrained optimism, enough for constructive c.
№ 241316   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:14
The sunset is almost always, in all worlds, Bagrov, bloody, filled with molten gold, purple something in this pathetic, dramatic, disturbing... sort of a big funeral day, all the classical canons. But a new day is born quietly and softly. Faint gilt, barely noticeable rozovato - at sea the morning's white, pale and light, inspires joy and hope, simply banishes the darkness and all, without any pathos, pressure and voltage. And - rarely seeing the mystery: at sunset we are awake, owls, so to speak, and at dawn we sleep. Perhaps that is why optimists in the white light is smaller than pessimists...
№ 239944   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:26
It is human nature to hope for the best. Such is his nature, nothing helped. Occasionally, however, the principled pessimist, so go and figure it out yet - do they take a gloomy see of the other or convince.
№ 236046   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:38
I know, very pessimistic - as some here don't believe in (and especially after I did) that all of humanity will suddenly wise up again and begin to live differently. The only hope is that they will survive at least a few good people, LIVING people. But I think they're just there as a new stage of evolution, may be did not the people. Life will still continue - there is no death.
№ 218507   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:51
Your position in life - that everything is bad. My position in life - all is well. If you consistently stick to their position in life - you are always bad. If I can never change her - I have everything always be fine. And thus it appears that we are both right.
№ 217125   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:04
Both optimists and pessimists contribute to society. The optimist invents the aeroplane, the pessimist the parachute.
Your contribution to society do as optimists and pessimists. An optimist invented the airplane, the pessimist the parachute.
№ 211290   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:30
- What is the difference between a pessimist, an optimist and a realist?
An optimist studies English, a pessimist - the Chinese, and the realist - a Kalashnikov rifle.
№ 207083   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:44
Simon Kefas often thought that in his youth his only competitive advantage was pessimism. Because of this pessimism, he wanted to play with the future, which he estimated very low. He had an innate sense that he can lose less than others.
№ 204258   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 10:19
- All lies.
- I thought you were an optimist.
I am an optimist.
- If all the optimists were the world around us would be full of shit.
He's full of shit.
- So I understand, Phil.
№ 201895   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 00:13
It was like trying to compare the plus and minus. On the one hand negative is something negative. But on the other, those advantages fully to the cemetery. Only they're called crosses.
№ 200206   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 21:33
- Do I understand correctly, slowly and gravely said Winnie, for raking the consequences of a gamble are you suggesting we turn up in another, even more insane?
- I like that - it's so romantic! A desert planet, a treasure map, that is a secret pirate base, ' said Jill dreamily rolling her eyes. <...>
Roger she even envied. He is twenty-two years was a realist, and in the present twenty-seven - a complete pessimist.
№ 197816   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:35
When you look at your future, you're the one who expects everything to change for the better, or the one who assumes the worst? When we envision the future, our Rostral anterior cingulate cortex decides whether our future is clear and cloudless, or be tightened by thunderclouds. But optimism and pessimism are not hardwired. Use cognitive behavioral theory, we can overcome our desire to see everything in black. So what do we want? Do we want to dwell on the mistakes of the past, bereda old wounds, or you can start with a clean slate? Be thankful for what you have, cherish our relationships. Our lives are richer when we choose optimism, and if we do, we can see that our glass is a lot better than we think.
3 Season 11 Series
№ 193560   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:41
Every President is a killer. Each of the prophet - a thousand commentators that pervert the essence of religion, will replace the bright flame with the heat of the inquisitorial fires. Each book will someday fly into the fire, from the Symphony will make a smash hit and will be playing in pubs. Under any muck will bring a solid philosophical basis.
№ 189607   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:01