leather [Theme] Page 3

My true essence is "awareness". In other words, I distorted or enlarged. I don't have a product of these processes; I am in the process itself. So, if I realize that I have distorted our awareness, that I have partially restored him; when I realize that one can improve his awareness, what I'm doing. It is easy to lose sight of the importance of this identity for our lives and our consciousness. We, Westerners, are so used to the objective view of the world that is constantly trying to transform its own being into the object. And to find the most suitable for this effort objects. The object is a person. Personality consists of all truly objective aspects of our being. It includes our body image, our ideas about its nature, our assumptions about how we are perceived by others, and our personal history. So the concept of "personality" is an abstraction, perceptual and conceptual object. It's not who I am; it is rather what I was and what I did. Personality is a product of It's flushed skin, externally observable aspect of what has changed and is absolutely pure and completely subjective process.
№ 396244   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:26
Now it became really scary. Fear gently seeped through the skin and filled all the voids inside the black smoke.
№ 394537   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2020 / 01:18
New nameless terror creeps in the dark, her appearance often attends to me after just a quick glance you see her gaunt profile. Twisted and torn unspeakable ways, greyish dead skin stretched over its emaciated body. I saw that her hand was disgusting sarashina deformity, and it looked as if the claws could have torn their way through flesh and bone. I feel like her presence tells of endless torture.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict Witch (Lisa Sherwood).
№ 394153   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:21
Everything in life the will of the Sun.
We reveal before him his skin that it burned our sins. We participate in its renewal, we accept it warmly;
Our skin is clothed in his light, in his bronze armor, and we become stronger.
Getting rid of the cracked husk of a past life, we are born again.
Quote Explanation: Scanned glyphs "Sun faith"
№ 391620   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2020 / 00:48
Believe me, beauty is not long hair, thin legs, tanned skin and perfect teeth. Beauty is the face of someone who just cried and suddenly smiled. Beauty is the scar on knee, left since you fell when you were little. Beauty is the circles when you're in love and can't sleep. Beauty is expression, aroused by the ring of the alarm clock; it floated makeup when you take a shower; this is when you smile at the joke only you understand. Beauty is the wrinkles painted by time. Beauty is what we feel inside, and how it changes us on the outside. Beauty is all the marks that have been left by life; all the slap and all the kisses that holds memory.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Emma Watson," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 391578   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 22:42
- You have a good mood?
- Well, the world will not be destroyed, because I forgave myself. So today is a good day and me and humanity. You're welcome.
- So you all went? Red skin, devil wings? The rash does not bother you?
Is not hemorrhoids, detective.
№ 389280   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:19