inertia [Theme]

Provinciality is extinction. Lack of life. Lack of strength to live ... When a person is provincial, no matter how many encyclopedias he knows - he is musty, wretched, useless. Provinciality is not a habit or pronunciation, it is a desire to climb under a snag and die there with a mossy, salted carp. Carp, that if it twitches, then, like algae, it is simple from the current.
№ 411677   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 23:36
But how uninvolved these cattle are! They do not tolerate geniuses during their lifetime, they like relics. Sweet, harmless scent of decayed. Crypts, graves ...
№ 404467   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 11:39
We even expected that our emotions will be permanent. "A few minutes ago I was angry and yelled at you. Now I feel relieved and even warm feelings for you. What is wrong with me that makes me so changeable? Only surface feelings change so quickly." So common sense says, and he's dead wrong. Feelings are flowing and evolving. Their expression promotes the movement. If we do not understand this simple truth, we feel foolish and vulnerable, actually expressing perfectly normal. "Because I was angry a minute ago, better for me to stay mad at you, and then you'll think I don't pay attention to this or take revenge on me now that I'm not armed with my anger. I have to think of something to stay mad at you." Thus, relationships suffer, and accumulates bitterness.
№ 396226   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:23