information war [Theme]

I believe that democracy flourishes when the government can act in its own interests, and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows.
Quote Explanation: Editor of the newspaper (20 years) Washington Post, the first to apply the practice of intelligence agencies that freedom of speech is a relative concept
№ 466077   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2024 / 03:36
The 1964 American manual on psychological warfare states that its goal is “to undermine the political and social structure of the target country to such a degree of degradation of national consciousness that the state becomes incapable of resistance.”
№ 461949   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:53
The right information, at the right time, is deadlier than any weapon.
№ 441750   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2022 / 10:48
- They educate those who should be conductors of neocolonialism.
- On the example of B. B. we see that they succeed. I must say that B. B. skillfully acts. What is the characteristic of the scene that just happened? What happened? It was about A. We discussed." what will happen. At this time, B. B. masterfully translated this situation in a completely different direction. First, he got a large audience, because he reigned on the screen. Without a moment's hesitation, he introduced some things that don't seem to need to be proven. For example, authoritarianism... You just keep quiet, it will not pass with me, I am the director! The second is kleptocracy. There is a serious struggle with this now.
But it doesn't matter to B.B. He doesn't talk about nuances, he just throws in... And it stays. And it's maturing. And someone will see: well, yes, really...
And in fact, the program is already dedicated not to A., but to...
Release Date: 25.11.2020
№ 407489   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2020 / 14:18