slaves [Theme] Page 2

- But now they are all dead ...
- But now they are all dead ...
№ 428262   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:21
- He was not a god, he was a simple man. A slave. Whom I loved ...
- He was not a god, he was a simple man. A slave. Whom I...
№ 428260   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:21
We have no choice but to go to Rome and end this war in the only way: to give freedom to every slave of Italy. I'd rather be a free man who, together with my brothers, will have a long journey and a difficult battle, than the richest inhabitant of Rome, fattened on food that he did not earn, living surrounded by slaves. We have come a long way together, experienced many battles and won many victories. Now, instead of sailing home, we have to fight again. Perhaps there is no peace in this world, neither for us, nor for anyone else, but I know one thing: as long as we are alive, we must be true to ourselves. I know that we are brothers and we are free.
We have no choice but to go to Rome and end this war in the...
№ 428258   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:21
- Death deprives you of the pleasures of life, and only its pains for us. For a slave, death is the only freedom, so he is not afraid of it. Therefore, we will win.
- Death deprives you of the pleasures of life, and only its...
№ 428254   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:20
“I thought so when I saw that you couldn't read. But the Romans are very flattered by your noble birth, it flatters their arrogance. They could not stand the thought of fighting a slave, especially Crassus.
“I thought so when I saw that you couldnt read. But the...
№ 428253   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:20