the French [Theme] Page 2

Paris brings a sense of style. Because the French tell their children: "Beautiful, beautiful" - while the Russian "Good or bad".
№ 386174   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 18:42
The French absolutely groundlessly accused of velocette. It is foolish to assume that one side of the Strait is home to gallant, and with another - completely clumsy Bumpkin.
№ 372489   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2019 / 04:13
- Who came?
- A bunch of politicians, a couple of bankers, clowns, a few duchesses and whores, in General, French quality.
№ 367051   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2019 / 22:08
The General was overconfident, Spanish - not differing, however, in this respect from all the French - or as the punks did not call and did not put a penny.
Quote Explanation: During the war of France with Spain, just before the war with Russia in 1812.
№ 365967   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2019 / 03:09
- France will not follow you.
- France will follow me even to the stars if I give her another victory!
№ 359173   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2019 / 02:36
- Upon my honour, I do not like this stupid war in which the French actually kill and maim the French. And in fact, because of what? Why? Why should I kill these heretics, the Huguenots, all the crime which consists in the fact that they are singing in French the Psalms we sing in Latin, huh? Tired of everything, I want everything.
So you prefer to fight the comfort of home? Certainly not old if you, dear Porthos?
- No, I'm just smarter.
№ 359030   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2019 / 04:20
MA'am, don't be offended by his words, he's French!
№ 353281   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2018 / 02:03
- Where is my car?
- I gave it on hire to Rosenblum.
- Who are they?
My friends. You don't claim?
- In the claim. And I what go?
- The fate of the Jews you don't care?
You're a typical Frenchman. They are always meddling in his business. No wonder you have the emblem of the cock, the most conceited bird. And the most stupid.
And the eagles, they are smarter?
Quote Explanation: George gave the car to a German General.
№ 339771   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2018 / 15:29
- Calm your temper, Sam. Well pinned to Odessa white, along with French, well, is the reason so loud out?
But the French oborzeli so, Mike, which was much worse than bad.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 330930   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2018 / 04:02
The battle of Borodino was the most beautiful and most terrible, the French have shown themselves worthy of victory, a Russian deserve to be invincible.
Quote Explanation: "Extract from the notes of General Pele on the Russian war of 1812". "Reading the Imperial society of history of antiquities". (1872).
№ 329144   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2018 / 23:03
As beautiful outside the city. I love France... If you don't like the sea... if you don't like the mountains... if you don't like life... go to hell!
№ 327911   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2018 / 00:13
- You know, unlike Smoking, it is proven that chocolate is very useful.
- You Americans, always need a reason for everything. Food for pleasure.
- You know, unlike smoking, there are studies that say that chocolate is good for you.
- You Americans always have to have a reason for everything. We eat what we enjoy.
№ 320671   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 22:42
This cheese made from unpasteurized milk. He is alive and very useful. You have cheese in America is pasteurized. He is dead, it drops into your stomach like a lump of fat.
- Why the French can eat so much butter and cheese and never get fat?
Yes. And we drink lots of red wine. And, of course, we are more romantic.
- This cheese is made from unpasteurized milk. It's alive and very healthy. Your cheese in America is pasteurized. It's dead. It goes into your stomach like a ball of fat.
- Is that why you French people can eat all the butter and cheese you want and never gain weight?
- Yes, and we drink more red wine. Of course, we are more romantic.
№ 320668   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 22:39
Modern is generally not a very pleasant ideology - she is very demanding of a person. Modern, just like the Inquisition, can sometimes lead to terrible casualties. <...> Generally speaking, any modern is an idea that brings peace. This is an idea that always divides humanity into rapidly progressive and slowly the minority lagging the most. <...> the Modernism of the French revolution. Cruel time, do not say anything. And I wouldn't want to live in this cruel time. And to be a contemporary of Robespierre, I would not want to. But nothing can be done - is the best and interesting time in French history. Because after that it was Napoleon who broke the backbone of the nation. And the backbone of this is still missing, and showed us 1940. French story, sadly, ended in 1793. The French this, of course, will not agree, but the French here, I hope, not now.
Quote Explanation: "Harry Potter and the cold war". Lecture By Dmitry Bykov. "Novaya Gazeta" № 144 from 23 December 2016.
№ 318673   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2018 / 19:12
Passionate French love to worship a woman, to compose sonnets, but to admit her to the authorities - no, no.
№ 317875   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2018 / 13:06