the French [Theme] Page 3

French women understand that time is not infinite and the fun does not like to wait.
№ 310289   Added Viker 08-12-2017 / 14:10
When God created the world, he thehotel to create one of the most beautiful country. He filled his biggest miracles and called this country Financia. But, chtoby other countries ne ochen was abejales, God decided to populate its francuzami.
Quote Explanation: The characters speak with an Arabic accent. Pronunciation preserved.
№ 305001   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2017 / 01:21
Like all the French, we followed the course of military operations on the map on the wall, sticking her with the check boxes. On 21 June 1941, the day when I was six years old, the Germans attacked Russia, and nobody have never been so happy in my birthday. Everybody said, "Ugh! Saved!" My father, though it was not a strategist, knew that the Germans finally stopped.
№ 300406   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2017 / 07:06
The national form of the Frenchman, the Parisian, was formed in fine shape when we were still bears. The revolution was succeeded by the nobility. Now the most vulgar Frenchman may have manners, techniques, expressions and even thoughts are quite graceful in shape, not participating in this form nor by his initiative, no soul, no heart; all that fell to him by inheritance. By themselves, they can be even emptier and meaner meanest. Well, Mr. Astley, I'll tell you now that no creature in the world more gullible than kind and sincere, clever and not too broken Russian ladies.
№ 288574   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2017 / 09:04
De Grieux was like all Frenchmen, that is fun and helpful when it is necessary and beneficial, and unbearably boring, when to be cheerful and helpful were no longer necessary. The Frenchman is rarely amiable naturally; it kind always seem to be on the order of calculation. If, for example, sees the need to be fabulous, original, neojidannoe, the fantasy of it, the most stupid and unnatural, consists of advance received, and has long been posluchace forms. Natural Frenchman is composed of the most Philistine, petty, everyday positiveness, - in short, the dullest person in the world. I think only newcomers and especially the Russian ladies, tempted by the French. Every good creature immediately noticeable and unbearable this red tape times the established forms of courtesy, salon, swagger and fun.
№ 288569   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2017 / 09:03
I sighed, watching son intensely flattering "station". The French have an expression: "Lying like a lawyer."
№ 285532   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2017 / 10:51
- I heard that it happens. The French especially.
- Someone else, not like these perverts?
№ 278168   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2017 / 10:29
... we are in France care little about how you think and act under the influence of momentary experiences. Our frivolity is not correct neither old age nor long experiences of life.
№ 260694   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:30
- Mom, I'm getting married. He was a Frenchman.
- I thought you would encourage domestic producers.
61 Series
№ 240646   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:50
Damn the French are stupid at all! Bonjour... uh... Wu... Parla... uh... e-my... how is it in their language...
№ 231492   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:11
After the First world war exhausted the French realized that it is better to be a live Fox than a dead brave man.
№ 198158   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:49
You don't like the French, sir Thomas?
- No, Mr Wyatt. They're just always so... French.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 189052   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:37
The characters of the best French dramatic works, that is, those which enjoyed the greatest success for the extraordinary reality depicted in them, life's dirty tricks will always find her at the end of a few minutes to touch up those nasty loud phrases, which declares the Holiness and the sweets of virtue. Adele may, in the course of the four acts in every way to defile the marriage bed, but in the fifth she would publicly declare that the family home is the only refuge in which a French woman is waiting the happiness. Ask yourself: what would happen to Adela if the authors decide to continue the play for another five of the same acts and you can accurately answer this question in the continuation of the following four acts Adele again would be to defile the marriage bed, and again in the fifth turn to the public with the same statement. Yes, and there is no need to make assumptions and should only Thйвtre Franзais to go to the Gymnase, and from there to Vaudeville or Variйtйs, to make sure that Adele is the same everywhere defiles the marriage bed and everywhere in the end announces that this Lodge is the only altar where the priest may be an honest Frenchwoman. It's got so ingrained in manners that no one even notices that here lies the most stupid contradiction that the truth of life is close to truth is hypocrisy and both of them go hand in hand, until peripetias among themselves that it becomes difficult to say which of these two truths has more rights to recognition.
№ 188991   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:35
Ilona pulled knight into the bathroom and closed the door. Hey! - got it almost at the same moment. Don't forget to undress. And then I'm in a movie seen as a French knight is thrust into the water in the shirt and pants.
- French always differed minded mind - confirmed red knight.
№ 178714   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 20:18
All that was required of me, to bring your passport, contract of employment, three photos, latest bill for electricity, and marriage certificates of all the hamsters that I have had since 1995. For each of the documents must be provided with copies, printed on medieval parchment.
№ 177955   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 19:49