show [Theme] Page 5

Watched "House - 2". Burned television. Or Boyfriend - dumbass electrician, or God is...
№ 337913   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2018 / 23:10
Those who often takes part in hot debates, useless discussions, arguments and verbal squabbles, to cause serious harm.
№ 333734   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2018 / 19:17
Love the big show: you have the right to be wrong. If the Cirque du Soleil artist had a bad day or a headache, nobody will notice. If you screwed up - besides you no one knows about it.
№ 332404   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2018 / 05:02
...and everyone thinks she's had one:
this one here in white, and that (forgive, my God) in red,
and the one today and one yesterday.
Funny show. But sorry, what is in vain:
it's all so silly. Pity them, and pity him:
love is exchanged for a residue of individuals and skirt.
Is this. Pass. Will otbelit. Nothing!
Do not want to hurt, do not look. Turn off the show.
№ 331620   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2018 / 01:16
Russian people, I think, fall into two categories.
The first category - those who need help, and they desperately want it. These are the people watching the "Battle of psychics" believe and apply to our show for help. And I think this is one of the main objectives of the project - to help people. At such desperate people, sometimes, profit from the charlatans posing as psychics and hide behind the name of the project. But while people have complex problems, they watch and show. So it is so popular.
The second category of people - people who believe in miracles and are waiting for this miracle. People who grew up on fairy tales about "goldfish" or "By magic". People who think that psychics can do everything and solve all their problems. This is the main phenomenon of the show. Everyone wants a miracle solution to their problems.
№ 323954   Added Viker 25-04-2018 / 08:50
I hate to sit on the jury, to say unpleasant man of his word and to see how at this point he feels. I take it too close to heart. Even those who is a superstar, there are moments that are called "not developed". It happens that the performance was affected by excitement, and you perceive the person here and now.
№ 298025   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2017 / 19:30
- When my father found out about our meeting, just like, "Eddie, tell the Koala that he from me more money on the show don't get it!".
- Your father is right, but the problem was the repertoire. Passionate passion, "gone with the hurricane" - but no one wants to watch. Know what I'll do?
- Drown?
№ 287420   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2017 / 08:50
When nature puts on a show, it cannot be ignored.
6 Season 1 Series
№ 285937   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2017 / 07:35
Oh, at least another meeting regarding the eradication of all meetings!
№ 280852   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2017 / 15:09
The show is supposed to entertain, to inspire people - and sometimes it has nothing to do with playing the instruments.
Quote Explanation: Interview "Lenta.ru"
№ 277627   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 19:14
This show is about life after College and until such time as you acquire a family, when your friends are your main support. That was its appeal - it was close to everyone.
Quote Explanation: The answer to the question about the possible continuation of the series "Friends".
№ 276102   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:29
Oh, you watched on TV last night "the Greatest criminals"?
- No, I was spying on sister with her boyfriend.
Stupid missed this show!
- And here and there.
2 Series
№ 270510   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:43
And what was once hope! Claire threw a postgraduate thesis on film, and in order to work with the "King of Hollywood" - so called before the Michael Dean. She wanted to make movies. <...> For three years Dean has not released a single film - only reality show "Factory love" with the same social network to boot. Since the resulting monster became a huge hit, the films in the "Ding productions" no one else remembers. Claire regularly peddling a monstrous reality show. She is already starting to feel like the Apocalypse is upon us, and Claire brings him. "Their morals" - "invite seven children and settle them in mens hostel". "'re a nympho-night" - "will remove a show about people with sexual disorders." "The house of the drunken dwarf" "is a house... full of drunken midgets". Michael always says to her that you want to lower the bar, enough to feed the people of intellectualizing.
№ 254657   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:05
Always remember that the crowd applauding your coronation is the same crowd that will applaud your beheading. People love the show.
№ 169035   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 13:30