fanaticism [Theme] Page 1

There is such a strange Russian women's habit to kill for their idea, especially when the idea is beautiful.
№ 373576   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2019 / 11:02
Fanaticism will never bring ultimate victory. Fanatics can win - at first. They're never going to keep winning, because they are tired of themselves.
№ 365995   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2019 / 11:13
Comment

Fanatic is very difficult to convince that he's wrong.
№ 356537   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2019 / 06:42
Do not enter in conflict with fanatics, if you can not neutralize them. Do not oppose one another religion only if your proofs (miracles) cannot be refuted or if the fanatics perceive you as an inspired prophet of God. These circumstances have always been an obstacle for science, trying to dress up in a toga divine Providence. But science always seems to people as the work of human hands. Fanatics (and many people are fanatics in any private matter) should know where you stand, but more importantly, they need to know who whispers in your ear.
Quote Explanation: Protective Mission. The primary doctrine.
№ 352771   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2018 / 21:25
I didn't want anyone to know that he was not a Saint and a fanatic.
№ 352737   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2018 / 19:34
I was always frightened of fanatical people. They are like locust, destroying everything in its path, for the satisfaction of their needs.
№ 344603   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 03:44
God, you tell me
Crucify and burn in thy name?
Maybe You aren't taught not to judge and to forgive,
But then we are bad students...
№ 339195   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2018 / 13:05
If the child wants to be like a head of state - this is normal, and if the child doesn't want to be like a head of state, it speaks of the wisdom of the child.
№ 333825   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2018 / 10:05
Moscow! There is always a few hundred fans anything.
№ 327869   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2018 / 20:11
A fanatic always a fanatic.
Quote Explanation: Major says the guy who hated zombies, but then after turning into a zombie, a cult hit that hate people.
4 Season 4 Series
№ 326563   Added Viker 22-05-2018 / 09:18
Tragic mockery, irony the history of mankind is that all people erect altars tormented people and animals deified. Humanity always worshiped, not human but animal, animal qualities - the idols of power and instinct, kings, and mystics who are looking exactly for the weak-willed, meek soul. To rule the world, mystics inspire people, that dark emotion above reason that knowledge comes blind, unmotivated jerks and he needs to follow the same blindly without putting his question. The kings ruled by fangs and claws, their method is to take away, their purpose - someone else, their strength relies solely on the baton and the gun.
The tragic joke of human history is that on any of the altars men erected, it was always man whom they were immolated and the animal whom they enshrined. It was always the animal's attributes, not man's, that humanity worshipped: the idol of instinct and the idol of force-the mystics and the kings-the mystics,
who longed for an irresponsible consciousness and ruled by means of the claim that their dark emotions were superior to reason, that knowledge came in blind, causeless fits, blindly to be followed, not doubted-and the kings, who ruled by means of claws and muscles, with conquest as their method and looting as their aim, with a club or a gun as sole sanction of their power.
Quote Explanation: The monologue of John Galt when meeting with Dagny Taggart in the valley. Part III. Chapter I
№ 325437   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2018 / 06:07
A strange feeling to be in front of a huge mass of people, which earlier you never met and are unlikely to see again, while they sing along with you, and it comes from inside. They look like they understand, but actually they don't have the slightest idea what I'm saying, but it really means something to them, and that's cool. I often meet people and they think they know me because they read my interviews, or poetry. “You very well understand the situation of Kurt Cobain. Why did he kill himself? Blah-blah-blah”. You know nothing about Kurt fucking Cobain! Have you read his poems, I watched his speech on television, but it's a completely different side of the coin. Who the hell knows, after that he had to go? The fact that this man was a lot of shit, obviously. When someone says, “Hey, man, why would he be upset? He's a rich rock star”, I come to the conclusion that the person who said it never reached their goals. When you do achieve something, you come to the conclusion that it's cool, but it's not quite what you wanted. You may not be the most contented life of man only because someone bought your album. All this involves much more.
№ 317397   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2018 / 19:12
To shop for maternity
Very often I go,
But t-shirt your size
Still can not find.
Spend half the salary I
To sew at least pants.
Will ask my mother for money I
To buy a protein meal.
Seven days a week swinging I
And three hundred and sixty five days a year,
And smarter lessons
For not find.
№ 308396   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2017 / 11:15
I go to the gym, swinging,
And then dusík go.
Come home, turn off
And how the baby is sleeping.
And in the dream I swing too,
Because iron like.
Well, tomorrow I Wake up,
Measure your muscle.
Do I do
Proteins with a spoon to eat,
Vitamins I eat,
A whole day of swinging and eating.
№ 308394   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2017 / 11:13
Like other religions, communism has its own Holy and prophetic Scripture: "Capital" Marx, who predicted the imminent end of history is inevitable
the victory of the proletariat. The Communists have a special holidays - for example, the First of may and the anniversary of the October revolution. Has its own theologians - philosophers-Marxists, and the Soviet army chaplains-the commissioners followed the state of mind of soldiers and officers. Communism has had its martyrs, its Holy wars, its heresy - Trotskyism, for example. Soviet communism was a fanatical missionary religion. Communism was not combined neither with Christian beliefs, nor Buddhist, a devoted Communist was to help spread the gospel of Marx, even at the cost of his own life.
Quote Explanation: The author in the Chapter "law of faith" shows the equality of religions and ideologies. Both, according to the author, relies on the unproven "laws of nature", and predict prophecies that have not come true.
№ 305131   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2017 / 17:27