fanaticism [Theme] Page 2

What is fanaticism? Good or bad? What is religious fanaticism? For some the idea of fighting Nazis? Is hedonism? And what a German Ordnung? And how it combines with promiscuity, the rejection of morality statement, "if there is no God, then everything is permitted"?
Yes, I do think that fascism is euphoria. This cult of joy first and foremost.
And Ordnung - he is not in morality and not in order. The Ordnung is a triumph of sheer force, triumph of the will. Remember - triumph of the will is not a celebration of order. It is the triumph of the ego. His ego.
Therefore, I am strongly opposed to see in fascism the triumph of any order. It is a triumph over order.
As for fanaticism, it is to fascism is irrelevant.
Quote Explanation: Dmitry Bykov in the "One," September 1, 2017 ("what movies Ryazanov")
№ 300115   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2017 / 23:36
Haters are your most loyal fans: conventional fans can be disappointed in you, tired of you, etc. But haters never.
Haters are your most dedicated fans: ordinary fans can be disappointed in you or can get tired of you etc. but haters never.
№ 290063   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2017 / 13:27
Bigotry, using the language of Toynbee, it is not a viable option.
№ 285795   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2017 / 08:25
... mercenaries are the lesser of two evils. Far worse than ideological fanatics, that they are the true plague, since all the evil they do in the name of his ideals, absolutely not thinking about that think about other people. And if mercenaries, fulfilling its task, doing exactly so much, how many they paid, the fanatics for their own purposes sow wickedness is limitless and often thoughtlessly.
№ 276359   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 14:24
"I just have to take a picture!" - Yes is not obliged you to take a picture. "Friends won't believe me!" I'm not a unicorn. Meeting with me is not such a shock!
№ 276300   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 14:15
... the fans are volatile. Today, bras flying on stage, tomorrow dried chamomile do not wait.
№ 264762   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:17
... fan - being frostbitten.
№ 263556   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:35
Fanaticism as punishable as doing nothing. Never tire of repeating it. Fanatically can not work, you need to work smart, easy.
№ 257690   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:41
The real dirt is inside. Everything else is easily washed off. There is only one kind of mud cannot be washed with water, this stain of hatred and bigotry, corrodes the soul. You can cleanse the body by abstinence and fasting, but only love can make a clean your heart.
№ 257159   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:24
... all the evil in the world, from radicals and fanatics. <...> do not understand the jokes themselves are mad and others are brought to a white heat.
№ 256820   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:14
There is nothing worse than people are ideological true believers. Ideology, coupled with ignorance, - nitroglycerin history. And here I just can't repeat Huberman:
As head of the party and classes
The leaders never took in the sense,
That idea thrown to the masses, -
This girl, thrown into a regiment...
Expanding minds, challenging the theory is always reduced to the primitive slogan. Profaned. In fact, the semantic reduction is a fee for coverage. The theory is totally emasculated, atrophies, but the vast army of supporters ready to go into battle. And shed blood and tears...
№ 256671   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:09
The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye - the brighter the light which is shed on it, the more it narrows.
№ 256071   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:50
- Excuse me sir, are you... Mom, I'll call you back, I have miracles. Tony stark I have!
- Shh, not so loud.
- Tony stark is mine! I knew you were alive!
- Come on in and close the door.
- Let me tell you: I'm your fan!
- Well, now's your van? This can include?
- No, no, absolutely not.
- What's your name?
- Harry, OO cool.
- That's close enough, okay, you don't react.
- I don't know if you noticed or not, but all your image I sketched with you! My hair is a little disheveled, I specifically look for that. I don't want to embarrass you, but have to demonstrate it to you. TA-dam!
- AA, cute Latino. Oh me?
Yeah, I mean, I asked that they stuffed your face with the doll that I made, so the similarity is not complete.
- Harry, listen to me. I don't want to step on the throat of your song. But I've been dealing with the wicked and I need hard data from encrypted files, and the capacity is not enough. You climb on the roof, reset the connection and raise capacity by 40 percent.
- Do.
Don't let me down. Tony was looking for Harry.
Harry need Tony.
№ 244918   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:01
Before you worshiped the Gods, and now you're at it, we traded? Stars? All the beauty in small dogs and tanning. Early religion was kept for centuries, and now every week a new mug.
5 Season 5 Series
№ 242862   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:39