architecture [Theme] Page 1

Castle on the mountain Heming was from bottom to top elven building: rows of fortifications concealed the Palace, modest in appearance, but the modesty emphasized the perfection of forms and proportions - so she is a self-beauty is dressed in the simple dress in order to distract the male gaze from the main point: her face and body.
№ 378097   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2019 / 19:00
In building construction it is impossible to understand, if only to admire the decorative elements.
№ 374921   Added Viker 17-07-2019 / 09:44
Her fascination with the ancient architecture was second only to her passion for Henry.
№ 370967   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2019 / 13:39
My head cut off - the route was different. Honestly, this place is continually changing, the building is rotated on its Foundation, with difficulty accustomed to the alterations. Like the builders of darkness night shift walls, cutting new doorways, add passageways in an intricate network of corridors.
№ 368648   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2019 / 05:23
As you know, the term "renovation" is irrelevant to Europe has not. In Europe in General about the renovation never heard of. So this word is exclusively for our internal consumption, which is used in the former Soviet Union. The term originated in the nineties, when the Soviet opened the borders and wanted to breathe the fresh air, start a new beautiful life. The desire is there, as it was bad, there was no money and the market flooded cheap finishing materials: lining, of evrodoski, euroceramica. In General, all with the prefix - euros <...> once did any material luxury, desirable and in demand. Today, the renovation is a state of mind of a barbarian. This desire to erase history, to throw out all the old and replace with new. Shiny and disposable. Renovation across the country is the destruction of monuments, demolishing historic buildings and the erection in its place of plastic, disposable stuff.
№ 355470   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2019 / 08:02
Over some areas of Leninsk-Kuznetsk time has no power here at home the old Stalinist low-rise buildings. The eye does not catch hold. These houses were created not for beauty. Beauty was Stalin's Empire in Moscow and Leningrad. Everything here says, "Nothing to distract! We have to work!"
Quote Explanation: Leninsk-Kuznetsky is a city in Russia, administrative center of Leninsk-Kuznetsk district of Kemerovo region.
№ 355370   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2019 / 17:21
The first function of architecture is to please the eye, to drink fresh oxygen, to change people, to cause people to desire to live, to grow them informed, doing good.
Quote Explanation: The story "Mechanical happy land", 1965.
№ 353188   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2018 / 17:04
In the old days, when a man came into a strange city, he felt alone and lost. Everything around was strange: people's houses, other people's streets, someone else's life. But now quite another matter. Man comes to a strange city, but feels at home there. To what absurdity reached by our ancestors. They agonized over every architectural project. Now in all the cities building model cinema "Rocket", where you can see a standard film.
№ 352612   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2018 / 03:07
On the bas-reliefs of ancient buildings
read the facades, as the book of the living participation
in the event of stone, and see what we will become
after imposed alabaster.
In these nature-smelling the glossy packaging
notorious things - just graceful lunge - is the animation.
The reliefs read as far
from what is customary in the storm to hold on to.
№ 349890   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2018 / 01:06
Architecture is not just some wall where you can pray. Architecture is an art. Architecture shapes a person's thoughts, it shapes the emotions of a person. And in any walls we can find, determine which thoughts in our heads are born.
№ 346180   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2018 / 11:07
We have rich people in General do not know how to build houses! In Moscow on the ruble if the call, there in the nineties is built, it is just an architectural furuncle. I have the feeling that they called the architect and said, "okay, take all of your ideas and puke on the twenty square acres." And all surrounded by this fence that, bitch, you will not barbarians, though barbarians, damn it, over the fence!
№ 342759   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2018 / 12:09
The buildings of old are like actors, performing the role of the Atlanteans; whatever you say, but cause I respect they can't.
№ 334927   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2018 / 10:14
There are monuments of the end of a century. It's Peter!
№ 325965   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2018 / 14:03
I've always loved to draw. When I was a kid, I drew a finger through the air.
№ 324777   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2018 / 01:07
Hey you, Tseritelli if you tell me the fireplace is the same as the bath did - I'm in the bathroom drowned, I'm sure the fireplace will burn.
№ 323704   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2018 / 19:12