censorship [Theme] Page 2

If these rambling passages will seem to you worthy of stamping, then print, Yes, do me a favor, don't give in to that bitch censored otkrytivaya for each verse and bite her if possible.
Quote Explanation: Letter to P. A. Vyazemsky, 4 ноября1823 G., from Odessa to Moscow. we are talking about the poem "the fountain of Bakhchisarai".
№ 348213   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2018 / 22:06
Barkov humorous od didn't send you,
Radishchev, the bondage of the enemy, escaped censorship,
Pushkin poems in the censorship did not happen;
What needs? and so the other read.
Quote Explanation: Name erotic sonneteer Barkov, Tarnobrzeg of Radishchev and his own - this youthful prank, and civil courage. Pushkin mocks censorship, which failed to prevent the spread of handwritten dissent.
№ 346008   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2018 / 03:06
They won't let us in literature, we would not let them in the tram.
№ 341718   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2018 / 19:13
People could live without art, but the censors there.
№ 340682   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2018 / 01:04
I always openly declared that do not approve of the latest Russian laws aimed at tightening Internet censorship.
№ 338287   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2018 / 23:12
State censorship is a very terrible thing. We struggled with this phenomenon for many years. Yes, by deception censorship worked out great movies. But how much effort was applied for this! And it is not clear who will be the censor. Censorship should be within each person.
Quote Explanation: The introduction of television government censorship. From an interview with the weekly "Arguments and Facts", No. 26, June 26, 2013.
№ 330250   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2018 / 11:33
When there is something intended,
my soul is confused rebels
and to protest his tries.
There is no censorship, but the censors remained
they seek sedition not tired
all those less gifted.
Born in the era of obeliski,
they knock, rather in the habit of-
I know their prey, sharp eyes.
Equipped with hooves, horns,
they put us fools
but as always, clear their outfit.
№ 327379   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2018 / 11:02
When I fourteen years ago with "NTV" were fired, and heard enough from all well-wishers: you understand, well, that's three large Federal channel, they should be under our control. And that's all! Then, it turned out, no, not all. Still decimeter type "REN TV" also needs to be purely lalitgiri. But only the TV. And that's all! Then Newspapers began to interfere. No more than a half malotirazhek with independent editors, we have experienced. And magazines too, and even gloss. Well, as "Forbes" in Russia will make not our man, as it was now. And yet, they say, it's offline. Online is okay, your reservation, roll it as you wish.
And now selis disable "Telegram", and has right themselves say that the fall will be accepted for "Facebook". And then what? YouTube? That's what we're quacking? As a Grey Neck of the tale of Mamin-Sibiryak. All tapers and narrows near the last on the frozen river, badna there a Grey Neck with a broken wing, and then, one fine morning, hardens and this Aquatoria.
№ 324874   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2018 / 20:11
By itself, censorship is not such a terrible evil. The worst evil is what gives rise to censorship is self - censorship.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life miloš Forman," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 323241   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2018 / 19:04
Pushkin's cruelly tight censorship. He asked someone else to censor. He was appointed Gajewski. Pushkin repents, but too late. Gajewski, until frightened by the guardhouse where you sat for eight days, now doubts whether you can skip to the press the news like so-and-so the king had died.
№ 321804   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2018 / 22:06
If the idea is that we accept the basis of this world is not true, then we can't adapt to the world, preventing both themselves and those who think our ideas are correct.
№ 320854   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 01:45
Lock account in Facebook for using the word of five letters, first and third letter "X" is considered censorship. But not the usual and stupid and so are especially dangerous.
Quote Explanation: The word" crest" equated to now considered a swear word nigger. more precisely nigga.
№ 319091   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2018 / 13:02
I know television practice in the United States, Europe and England. I've got a bunch of friends, I discuss with them their interaction with the government. Now, the media built on freedom of speech exists nowhere. It would be interesting to such media and such countries were. But it does not happen.
№ 316411   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2018 / 23:03
Censorship is when an official knows that whatever he did, he is exposed.
№ 313777   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2018 / 16:18
Please do not ask me gentle, love letters. The fact that I printed out and read at the post office, the police, and so on to cool me, and I inevitably dry and boring.
Quote Explanation: The Letter N. N. Pushkina 30 June 1834
№ 308685   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2017 / 22:22