the death penalty [Theme] Page 2

- ... What's going on?
- Digging, your Highness.
- Immediately begin digging... lightning war, developed by who!?
- You.
- Me plan!
- Will be done, Your Highness.
Prisoners on the grater! The instigators of this...
- The grinder [after these words, runs off]
- Lemons! Lemons, I am with you! Forward lemons! [moves back] Hold me! Do not let the attack! Keep! Cover, you fools!
Quote Explanation: After a failed first wave.
№ 336252   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2018 / 18:22
A piece of me. Slices, slices. Storm!
Quote Explanation: In the beginning of the siege of the castle of Countess Cherry, sheltering Cipollino and his friends.
№ 336251   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2018 / 18:21
According to the journalist witness, Mata Hari, the famous exotic dancer who was engaged in espionage during the First world war, refused to wear a blindfold when in 1917 the French led her to be shot.
- Do I have to wear this? asked Mata Hari my lawyer, as soon as I saw the bandage.
And if your wife does not want, it does not change anything, ' replied the officer, hastily turning away.
Mata Hari decided not to tie and wear a bandage on her eyes. She looked his tormentors in the face, when the priest, the nuns and the lawyer walked away.
№ 325590   Added Viker 14-05-2018 / 08:52
The death penalty, sir, is not barbaric. he shouted. Science has recognized that there are congenital criminals. This, my friend, says it all. To eradicate them is necessary, but not to feed at public expense. He's a villain, and his whole life is guaranteed a warm corner in the convict prison. He killed, burned, molested, and the tax payer is answerable for its pocket for its maintenance. No, hang much fairer and cheaper.
№ 323819   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2018 / 23:16
As at the announcement of the death sentence Svetlogo could not understand the full meaning of what was declared to him, and now he could not embrace the whole value of the upcoming minute, and with surprise looked at the executioner, quickly, deftly and anxiously performing his awful deed. The face of the executioner was the most ordinary Russian working man, not evil, but focused, what happens to people who try to as accurately as possible to perform necessary and complex matter. <...> He moved to the gallows and, unwittingly, looking over the rows of soldiers and a motley crew of spectators, once again I thought: "why, Why are they doing it?" And he felt sorry for them and yourself, and tears came to his eyes.
And don't you feel sorry for me? he said, catching sight of the brisk gray eyes of the executioner.
The executioner stopped for a moment. His face suddenly became angry.
- Well, you! To talk! he muttered and bent down to the floor, where he lay his full coat and some canvas, and with a deft movement of both hands from behind embraced Svetlakova, threw on his head, a canvas bag and hurried Orderno half of it back and chest.
№ 321715   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2018 / 11:05
Master Tito, I would like to die looking at the sky - head up.
- It is impossible - it is a privilege of the nobility.
Yes how? Before death all are equal. Bowed, you have to live with it and die. It's called justice? The justice of the eternal city?
1 Season 4 Series
№ 320274   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 16:05
I'm not an old maid, which starts to be baptized with the word "violence"; I have to admit that sometimes I would have gladly licked of a man who claims nonsense or just lies; it does not work, or because my strength is not enough or it is too weak to defend themselves. As you can see, I'm not a fighter, but if the bourgeoisie proclaimed that will hang proletarians, I would immediately gathered and ran to help someone lead to the gallows.
Quote Explanation: The article "Why am I not a Communist?" 1924. Translated from the Czech by I. Bernstein.
№ 306193   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2017 / 14:03
Julien will hang... a Madman in power impossible dreams...
№ 301238   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2017 / 20:54
Once Professor Grushin conducted sociological research through letters to the Newspapers and, by the way, even in the darkest Soviet times, discussed the problems of the death penalty. Well, one part says for and another against. And one lady, this lady apparently wrote: "I'm such an opponent of the death penalty, such a opponent that all supporters would have shot itself from the automatic". That's when we toss an idea and trying to push all the time necessary to think about how the supporters of this idea will be shot opponents.
Release Date: 08.08.2017
№ 297021   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2017 / 17:09
To the death sentence I felt the pulse of life, as all breathing the same air with everyone; now I felt clearly that between me and the rest of the world rose a wall. All seemed to me not like before.
Quote Explanation: The hero's thoughts after he was sentenced to death.
№ 292921   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2017 / 15:31
Cannibalism - a sad thing, but very rare, except Africa, and is executed continually throughout the educated world and all uneducated. In fact, if anything, still more reason to kill people in a frenzy of hunger in order to eat it than to kill it on a full stomach and to throw in a hole and pour in lime.
Quote Explanation: The Arabs of cannibalism sentenced not to death but to hard work, and the doctor maintains his positive attitude towards this sentence.
№ 283792   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2017 / 14:17
- Misha, you stole the nuclear codes. Why?
- For memory.
- You will be shot.
- We have no death penalty.
№ 281916   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2017 / 10:45
You know, when people ask me about the death penalty, I say that when he acted as a Prosecutor, and a day of 8-10 processes, even could not imagine that you can say: "be sentenced to death". Although sometimes these are brutal crimes, and I understand victims who may desire to break apart the villain... But even so it is with this burden lives in prison until the end of days... And then the Lord will provide, will understand. Not the task of the Prosecutor a stroke of the pen, especially when you consider that in our law enforcement system encountered errors and corruption is to charge the person under execution. Maximum - life imprisonment. You know, many times, when journalists speak with these prisoners, they say, "Better have killed me". Aggression in life and so much. Need to be more demanding and kinder to each other. Then everything will turn out better.
Quote Explanation: "Literary newspaper" № 10 (6589) (15-03-2017).
№ 279912   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2017 / 13:42
The captured pirates were tried, some for particularly horrible crimes were sentenced to be hanged probation, and all were sent into exile on a desert planet with harsh environments: to clear the jungle, drain the swamps, to melt the ice - in short, to engage in socially useful labor and be reeducated.
№ 279423   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2017 / 12:06
But I hronicheskaya come across a short article about how somewhere in France executed a murderer. The Prosecutor who was present at the last toilet of the criminal, sees that he was wearing boots on his bare feet, and - the blockhead! - recalls: "And the stockings then?" And he looked at him and thoughtfully says: "is it Worth it?" Understand: these two little replicas of me as a stone on the skull! Immediately appeared in front of me all the horror and all the stupidity of violent death...
№ 278013   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2017 / 21:14