the death penalty [Theme] Page 1

They use the naive children so he can gain us the trust and seize our lands. But they are not sdobrovat. Their loop will be tightened around their necks. They will hang on the gallows.
2 Season 1 Series
№ 377003   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 12:00
- Do you admit my guilt and ask for mercy?
- I ask nothing neither you nor the other men. Men have accused me, condemned and now men will kill me. Men all my life and stopped my mouth. But before I go, I'm finally able to say: you are a thief sir, because you kidnapped the world. You are a murderer, because you killed his dreams. And you, sir, are a whore because you sold your soul for a bag of gold.
№ 376109   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2019 / 03:10
Held the first morning of the first day, then the first shift. Time includes all time past carries farther, and finally there remains only darkness. Darkness. Sometimes we have someone to find in the dark, sometimes again lose. That's all I know, and it happened in 1932, when the prison is administered by the state, was occupied in Cold mountain.
And the electric chair too, of course.
Quote Explanation: After the execution of Coffey.
№ 375718   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2019 / 12:08
Perhaps this was the greatest tragedy: Old Sparky never burned what was sitting inside of them, and now the injections don't send that thing in a deep sleep. It goes to possess someone else, allowing us to kill the shell, which by and large and so not alive.
№ 375716   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2019 / 12:06
We have worked side by side five years. Enough time for two men to get used to each other, if they have a special job: to take away people's lives, giving instead of death.
№ 375714   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2019 / 12:04
The one who was killed, deserves to die.
- Nonsense. It won't bring back the dead to life. And the society who are resorting to murder, itself becomes a murderer. And now you have a jaw droop. Capital punishment does not stop the growth of crime, it is a proven fact. Violence begets violence, killing begets killing.
№ 373026   Added Viker 23-06-2019 / 07:33
- Then, the Prince's oath blood not worth anything? I believed his word, and he sends me to the scaffold.
- Do not trust the great of this world, Monsieur Le Marquis, they're playing with our lives.
№ 370569   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2019 / 12:03
Poor Tranche-Montagne! But don't worry, we will mourn him, and only then will hang.
№ 364415   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2019 / 19:06
For the king! After the monk will be the king? Why we can't kill the king? The Marquis will be good to dispose of! Columbretes, you're the most powerful, even a gang of Rodogune, a gang of Gypsy shaking in front of you when the Big Koer die you will be the only leader present! If they don't hang you in the near future, as all of us on the gallows in Montfaucon! Because as long as she's here, going God-knows-what. We all hang out in the loop, as angels, for the beautiful eyes of the Marquise!
№ 356192   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2019 / 05:20
- Anyway, the Parka will burn on the place de Greve.
But he's innocent!
- How many innocent climbed the scaffold?
№ 355526   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2019 / 16:03
I have a special tolerance do not differ. Sometimes I'm even willing to support the death penalty.
№ 355047   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2019 / 04:10
Pirate or not, but he saved my life.
One good deed is not enough to atone for all his misdeeds!
- But enough to execute.
№ 354394   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 13:50
- Tell me, Paul, if I start to dig your pond, I mean serious digging, I'll find her there?
Okay, the advantage is on your side, Jack. <...> You can't even imagine the pain that I have inside.
- Huh...
- No, wait, just hear me out! Let me tell you. Have an idea for a transaction - full acceptance. I will describe all the details, about each of the victims. Remember the details of all the crimes of all. I have a very good memory. I will fill the case to capacity and tie the top with ribbon. Only not injection! Lock me up in a mental hospital, anything, but not injection! I deserve to live with this pain.
I gave you a chance. Enough.
- No, look, you owe me! I decided to give you a ride on the road, otherwise your mission would have failed! My decision, my idea, it was my story! What, not enough? It seems that way. I gave it to you. Leave me the ending.
My I like more.
Quote Explanation: The floor was facing the death penalty.
№ 346899   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2018 / 12:04
- Who are you?
- A priest.
- Are you ready?
- What?
- Death?
- How soon will it be? she asked.
Tomorrow.
- About how long to wait! - she murmured. - What they should have done it today?
Quote Explanation: Accused of witchcraft Esmeralda awaits her execution.
№ 338448   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2018 / 19:24
For each sage - nine grams of lead.
Quote Explanation: After the lemons have started to flee because of the actions of the defender.
№ 336255   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2018 / 18:25