trivia [Theme] Page 3

Life is a chain, and trifles in it - links. You can not link to stuff.
4 Season 3 Series
№ 365627   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2019 / 03:18
We remember some of my victories and mistakes. Often the error loop. Like, how is it that I could do otherwise! Why am I so life itself crippled. At such moments, remember about the context. Do you remember the act and its consequences, and the context is forgotten. In fact, in those circumstances, that was then, you couldn't do otherwise. No, it does not absolve you of responsibility. But it gives the ability to draw conclusions and in the future to act differently. Dwelling on the past often due to the fact that the memory does not retain all the details, the whole picture of the circumstances. We remember a separate "window", "tree" or "sun", doesn't make much sense to blame yourself. Makes sense on the basis of the experience gained to make further actions consciously, more peering closely to this detail and the overall picture.
№ 365088   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2019 / 12:10
Spring is a time of new hopes, loves, disappointments. People are overwhelmed with feelings, not always bright. Have to themselves and to others to remind beriberi now, have accumulated over the winter fatigue and irritability. Yes, someone blurted out something in the conversation made some dumb move or choice wrong. After all, with us sometimes, right? Spring context - it's so... This does not mean you have to close your eyes to other people's meanness and your folly. No. But a little bit to take into account the fact that different people have different time to meet. Someone needed more time. Someone has a vitamin deficiency stronger. In each situation, it would be good to see all the details, see the details and the General background. Highlight important.
№ 365087   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2019 / 12:08
The context of life-everyone is different. When there is something objectionable, let say a bad, hard, we often lose the entire complete picture of the species. It is sometimes useful to stop the flow of sad and heavy thoughts, and force yourself to see the whole context. It often turns out that it's not so bad. No, it's not about the depreciation of the negative feelings and events. It's about how to collect himself, despite the circumstances. Everything in life is important, as in the picture, every detail matters. Something you might not be able to root, slow, unpleasant surprise. It is important to be able to gather, to be able to create such a shared context in which to live and enjoy is still possible.
№ 365086   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2019 / 12:07
Recently on means colleagues bring a lot of children's drawings. Look, they say, what else is there to ask what to pay attention to. Show:
- Look, here at the house a round window, see? This mandala stage target. Consider this circle as a separate drawing and you will see. And here in the area tree, look at his roots. Remember test "Home-tree-person"? Remember. And here's the painted man, look at his eyes, look at those arms. Consider this fragment of the figure as a separate test "the human figure". But always remember about the whole drawing about the context. See the General background of the picture blue? And here, right, red spot. What is it for a child? If possible, ask. What time painted these drawings? The baby ate? See, here in the Park fountain drawn, and like a plate of food. The kid was just hungry? Or he has difficulty with eating or digestion? But here, again, the mandala. See how to draw the sun again... It is the drawing in the drawing, the detail - like the whole picture... But always remember the context.
№ 365085   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2019 / 12:06
The little things are not critical. They solve all.
№ 363752   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2019 / 23:05
There is a world of trifles and minor - of which Life consists.
№ 362674   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2019 / 03:11
Why not learn to enjoy the little things - because so many of them.
Quote Explanation: The author is unknown. The epigraph to the Chapter "Trivia"
№ 360662   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2019 / 12:43
Happiness can be found anywhere and anytime. It's in the details that make up each day.
№ 358870   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2019 / 22:11
When I had military training, I was taught how to behave during the interrogation. You must try to speak the truth, changing only those parts that need to hide.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 357748   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2019 / 19:17
It is strange that stores our memory: individual images and the feelings that we remember for many years. Like the day when I realized that I have never had their own vases. I just haven't lived anywhere long enough to get this simple thing. But at that moment I more than anything wanted to have their own vase. It happened on Tuesday afternoon, six months after the end of the war. Eventually, the day ended in the most bloody and terrible war in human history, was erased from my memory. But I to the smallest details remember the day when I saw in the window of the life that I had.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 357741   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2019 / 19:10
Every little detail can be a big deal if it is treated carefully and with love.
№ 356016   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2019 / 00:18
There are no circumstances so unfortunate that a clever man could not derive any benefit, but does not happen and so happy that reckless couldn't turn them against themselves.
№ 355709   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2019 / 21:08
Even a small thing from a certain perspective it may seem huge and Vice versa.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 354169   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:20
Sometimes all that we are experiencing should be reduced to one or two parts.
№ 353995   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:06