prostitution [Theme] Page 3

Prostitution is a way of thinking in which a woman demands payment for their services. And not necessarily money, it can be any tangible and intangible benefits, but in any case is a bargain. Hooker woman does not sex, but how she sees it.
№ 323726   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2018 / 20:16
She spreads herself wide open to let the insects in.
Sheleaves a trail of honey to show me where she's been.
She has the blood of reptile just underneath her skin.
Seeds from a thousand others drip down from within.
Oh my beautiful liar,
Oh my precious whore.
My disease my infection
I am so impure.
It is open to all pass by to let the insects.
Honey talking about everything, her scent desired.
Reptiles and blood under her skin shines.
The seed of thousands of reptiles inside it lurks.
My beautiful liar
My favorite whore.
You're my infection
And evil I am because of you.
№ 321133   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 06:24
Don't remember when I first used the services of call girls. Now I'm 34. Perhaps, after thirty though. This far needs as it did not arise, everything was simple, affordable and easy. Went to a bar met a girl, gave her the fireworks with peacock feathers - and satisfied his baser needs. But at some point became too lazy to respond to messages messenger. Girls still amorous.
- Angela, tell me, why are you doing this?
- I like to fuck. Well, I love sex, Kostya. And for me it's another money to pay.
With these words, Angela-Mary-Kate buttoned up the skirt and went out into the corridor. I even accompany is not. It is necessary to change something in your life. Even prostitutes enjoy their work.
№ 320306   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 16:37
As my father used to say - if a man can not do anything, he goes to work as a security guard. And if a woman knows nothing - she is on the panel. The essence is the same - sleep for the money.
Quote Explanation: From fashion "7 days of summer"
№ 319718   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2018 / 02:05
Nice clean girl that tries to go back, every man. Virgin. Not prostitutes.
№ 319666   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2018 / 23:15
- Do you know what whore?
Who is fighting for her life with Chuck.
- I'd like to know where you picked up such abominations, but you said a lot of truth.
№ 316704   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2018 / 20:18
Know what is a whore? Assemblage of all dirty male thoughts and desires.
№ 314486   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2018 / 23:15
Your girlfriend is very pretty.
- She's not my girlfriend. She's a prostitute, which I took.
I knew in Bruges there is at least some prostitutes.
Yes you just look in the right direction... the Brothels here are very decent.
- Well, you've picked up a very pretty prostitute.
Thank you.
№ 313818   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2018 / 03:07
In a properly organized society prostitutes also need, as a Parliament. Need somewhere to drain the freedom of expression? The Soviet Union died because I was struggling with the end of existence with intergirls and not world imperialism. When in 1988 at the interview in the army asked me why I want to serve, I replied Lieutenant Kuskovo company commander that I love the gun, I feel terrible when hand machine, and I can't wait til we go on the offensive on Paris. I said in the description (it is a resort in France) are very nice beaches, and we could have been there all after the onset of the tan. But Pieces of the once feared, and I was assigned to the second battery where there was anti-aircraft rocket launcher purely defensive purposes. Here is an example of why the collapse of a great state.
Quote Explanation: During video-online conference January 20, 2006, visiting From-UA.
№ 311576   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2017 / 01:02
But the truth was that in the presence of girls Carl insanely shy. And like most shy men, he satisfied the needs of his nature with the help of a faceless tribe of prostitutes. A whore is a timid man feels infinitely more confident. He pays her, and pays forward, and it becomes a thing with a prostitute timid man can afford to be cheerful, and even cruel. In addition, it keeps the gut from the fear that you rejected.
№ 306064   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2017 / 09:06
I respect prostitutes just as respected nuns in the transparent robe of my favorite movies. To be honest, and from those and others, I do not expect anything serious. They know what I want, and not ask too many questions, but treat me with a touch of respect, which watered his body before our meeting. They are the stars, and I lost in the two ports of a sailor. Port know me from all sides. Surprise no one has.
№ 303289   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2017 / 22:12
The most accessible in Russia after the profession of prostitution is journalism. Where I went.
Release Date: 29.09.2017
№ 302768   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2017 / 01:15
You know what I want to say, prostitution is a serious and ugly social phenomenon. After all, young women doing this and including in connection with the fact that they can't provide a decent way. And this is largely the fault of society and the state.
№ 301416   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2017 / 01:24
But Alisa and Larissa for a long time,
And soon John or Chris, in General, still,
Quietly take the yoke, put in the car and will be brought home to the Marina.
They also want to have the latest fashion silk
Turns out you need to do everything, as long as the chest is high,
And, therefore, the principle of these ladies - all flags will come to us
quite innocent!
№ 301352   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2017 / 21:48