prostitution [Theme] Page 2

And yet he loved to visit places that are teeming with girls of easy virtue, - their balls, restaurants, streets; he loved to push among them, speak to them, refer to them as "you", breathing the sharp smell their perfume, feel their closeness. It is also women and women made for love.
№ 368140   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2019 / 19:58
I'm tired, in the end, to constantly see people who want me to do the same, pay me and think that they are with me even. If those who first start to our shameful trade, know what it is, they probably would have gone to the cleaners. But no; we have to have the dresses and carriages and diamonds; we believe what we are told, because prostitutes are also able to believe; and little by little wear out our soul, our body, our beauty, we are afraid, like wild animals, we despise how some pariahs, we're always surrounded by people who always take from us more than they give us, and in the end we die like dogs, killing himself and others.
№ 366152   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2019 / 13:09
It was visible to the immaculate girl tiny case made a courtesan, and the courtesan, which is an insignificant event could turn into the most loving, the most pure woman.
№ 366114   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2019 / 02:08
I loved her. Few could think and even imagine what I can learn. I can train yourself in anything. People are always treated with disdain for prostitutes. Do not give them the slightest chance, because they think it's the easy way out. But nobody can imagine the strength we must have to do it. Walk the streets every night to take the blows, but don't give up. And I didn't give up. None of them would have survived, because they do not know how I can be strong if you believe in something. And I believed in it.
№ 364893   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2019 / 12:07
How noisy the lives of these women, so quiet in their death.
№ 364549   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2019 / 14:03
I'm heading to a place that was dubbed by the local punks "House of maidens' tears." This former bar, which is now off the human dross, where you can meet pretty girls, and frankly, battered women's lives that are so fond of asking for cheap stuff that will gab about the hard life, and that they have to make a body for a local officer that put the task of his gold, as the Emperor, leader, leader, and father. And this lady that impressively become stale to light a cigarette, seriously thinks that there are people that life didn't Pat.
№ 363506   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2019 / 04:31
Easy virtue is the smallest lack of women of easy virtue.
№ 356920   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2019 / 18:03
- Do you think Degree, still Bay will not be with the Marquise du Plessis-Baller like the usual street girl?
- I'm afraid, sire, that for Bey, there is no difference between a French Marquise and a French prostitute.
№ 356906   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2019 / 11:10
Whores, as advocates and priests kept the secret of his client.
2 Season 4 Series
№ 353969   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:03
As you know, espionage, as well as prostitution - one of the most important professions in the world. No it did not close and close yet not.
№ 345835   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2018 / 18:06
Prostitutes cost you too much. Why pay prostitutes, when there is a Hollywood actress? They are much more accessible and cheaper!
№ 342298   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2018 / 02:21
- Cheech, can we talk? I'm worried about Pitti! I don't know what it is, and don't understand what's wrong with me that I suddenly began to worry for him.
I'm telling you every time you're worried about the guy. Get him drunk, put him a woman - and then he will understand the meaning of life.
- Not sure what good parents do, Cheech.
- Do you remember your first time?
- Of course! Her name was Sharon. And she had a divine body! She had to help change a tire.
Bus, and then she took off your pants, and you understand what the joy of life.
- How do you know?
Because she was a prostitute.
What?!
- Your father paid her. He told me. You were overweight teenager who loves Broadway musicals, and he had to fix it.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 341410   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2018 / 14:10
You just best believe I'm the only girl in your life
I'll bring you sugar in the morning and the sweet stuff you eat at night
You just believe when it comes down to making love
I'll satisfy your every need and every fantasy you dream of
When you need some piece of mind
Just call for me anytime
I'll keep you happy and so satisfied
My house
Just trust that I'm the only and the best girl in your life.
I will sweeten you in the morning, and I will give you my sweet lingerie that you eat at night.
Believe me, when it comes to love,
I will satisfy all your desires, and fulfill your every fantasy.
If you need any help,
Just call me at any time.
I will make you happy and give you pleasure
Right in my house.
№ 331204   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2018 / 22:08
Hey, need anything?
What does she need, I'll tell you later, Lady! Madame! Frau! Miss! Unfortunately, nothing will come of it!
№ 330005   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2018 / 19:24
- You shut the hell up. With your mug more money on the panel than in the police.
Is very curious. What mugs serve on the panel and how much you earn in the police, you see I do know. Not did we meet before?
- No convictions before the law, pure and undefiled.
- Congratulations, Madame. Pure, even legal, a rarity these days.
№ 329807   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 19:04