concentration camp [Theme] Page 1

To escape from the camp impossible - you have been warned, gentlemen, the Jews. Let everyone know - the runaways will die and the innocent will pay with your life for them. So it was and always will be.
№ 327831   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2018 / 17:05
- Agree to do any work.
Why?
- Will live.
№ 327830   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2018 / 17:04
Who've been here a year and survived - like a man endowed with the gift of immortality.
№ 312667   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2017 / 23:08
Will is some amazingly beautiful country, or planet, where each of the prisoners once lived. They tell each other about it, remember. Lying long hours without sleep, they evoke the past and reliving it are imaginary conversations with people who remained there; asked to wait for their return. Everyone carries in their heart for this lost country. Every light in his laboratory of thought goes through once they experienced the event. And they, these events, covered lights seem more beautiful than it once was, and so unlike environment, that at the thought of returning into the wild heart drops. No, it's hard to believe it will come true ever dream of longing for a distant planet. When the night is over barracks bow of Orion, the Big dipper, the North star and other stars, when the silence of the sleeping camp cuts through the whistle of the locomotive - a long, drawn-out, running away into the distance, eyes searching among the stars the lost planet. And, perhaps, one could believe that this is just the human imagination has created a tale that somewhere trees are in bloom, ringing trams, the children laugh and people cry from the pain.
№ 312560   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2017 / 20:06
Skeleton number five hundred and nine slowly raised his head and opened his eyes. He didn't know, oblivion or just a dream. Here between them it's not really different. Both meant a dive into the deep quagmire, of which he seemed never to get up: hunger and exhaustion long ago did the trick.
№ 286158   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2017 / 11:30
In particular, Obama was even evidence that his grandfather liberated Auschwitz, but as you know, the leg of an American soldier during the Second world war did not enter the territory of Poland, and therefore to participate in the liberation of Auschwitz, grandfather Obama was supposed to serve in the red army. But such data, I suppose, simply does not exist.
Release Date: 17.12.2016
№ 268835   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:45
We were humiliated, Yes, but we are not humiliated. Humiliated others, those who abused us.
№ 253573   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:30
Scared to fall asleep, when it wakes up there again.
№ 253570   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:29
Hunger is not only in the stomach, as it were, in the head, in the brain. The stomach-long to the hunger got used and looks like any other feelings, except for stupid and even hungry, in pain, no longer able. But hunger in the brain - it's worse than that. He awakens, hallucinating and generally insatiable. He eats even in dreams.
№ 253569   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:29
What he said meant something like this: we're not sentenced to death, we have a tiny chance. That's all - but how huge is the difference between despair and hope.
№ 253568   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:29
When it came to the crematorium, where people were turned to ashes and smoke, in Bennett in the brain only one thought: the human mind is not able to find justification for the actions of the Nazis.
Quote Explanation: Mittelbau-Dora (known names: Dora, Nordhausen) (it. Dora Mittelbau) - Nazi concentration camp established on 28 Aug 1943, 5 km from the town of Nordhausen in Thuringia, Germany, as a division of the already existing Buchenwald camps (In the list of external units of Buchenwald was known as a Team Dora).
№ 253464   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:26
Now we know that a person can in the evening to read Goethe and Rilke, listen to Bach and Schubert, and in the morning to go to work in Auschwitz.
№ 250551   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:51
German concentration camp, you know, the invention of special, one might say - on a scientific basis. If a person has faith, or what kind of persuasion they can be etched, it is only necessary to force him to live by the instincts, to bring to the level of an animal, And then... drove. So, to stay in the camp a man, I tell you, was not easy.
But it is possible. You've told yourself?
- You can, of course, possible. But, you know, on this score I have my own opinion: just someone to survive, and some don't. And that's all.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 245389   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:19
Even there, at the foot of the chimneys, was, in the intervals between the torments, something like happiness. Everyone asks me about the difficulties about "the horrors"; but most of all I will remember those happy experiences. Yeah, about that, about the happiness of the concentration camps, it would be necessary to tell me the next time I'm asked.
If you ask me. And if I don't forget.
№ 161822   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 19:35
With a brightened face and pointing to houses, between which we just rumbled, he asked: what am I feeling now, after returning home and seeing the town from which I had to leave? "Hate", I replied. He paused, but soon made a comment that, unfortunately, can understand my feelings. In fact, in his opinion, "in this situation" and hatred has its place, its role, "even its use"; and added, he knows exactly who I hate. "Everyone," I said.
№ 161820   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 19:35