psyche [Theme] Page 5

Psyche is a bottomless pit, when you try to look into that collapsing head.
5 Season 26 Series
№ 293231   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2017 / 07:00
Good mental health is the most meaningless and useless. Then only in a coffin.
№ 293098   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2017 / 00:21
The work of the mind can be compared to the work of the projector, which shines from the spine into the skull. However, he shines on the three-dimensional fabric, which twist the light and sends it back so that the mechanism of the projector found their own food and avoid hull damage.
№ 286483   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2017 / 07:52
As the world of information is inextricably linked with the material world and the psyche are inseparable from living matter of our bodies.
№ 286481   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2017 / 07:52
No, actually I have not had a migraine when I wrote the song. I had a migraine... before - in fact, it was only once but it was awful. Headache in the song is a problem. If you think that is a headache, you will understand that the problem is not in the painful sense. With pain in the head, the body says there's something else that needs to be addressed. The body is not getting what he needs, so it starts the clock, saying "something is wrong". The body makes draw attention to themselves, causing pain. If you want my example of how it works your body, and think about how your mind works, you will understand what I wanted to say something wrong.
Quote Explanation: About the song Migraine, from album Vessel 2013
№ 284656   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 10:17
The presence of "absolute" mechanical memory - not an advantage and, conversely, the inferiority in relation to one of the most important and the dodgy mechanisms of our brain, our psyche. This is the mechanism that actively "forgets" everything that directly to the implementation of higher mental functions, everything that is not related to the logical flow of our thoughts. Useless, not associated with active mental activity, the brain tries to "forget" to plunge to the bottom of the subconscious to leave the mind free and ready for higher activities...
This "natural" mechanism of the brain, guarding the higher departments of a bark of aggression, from the flood of chaotic mass of incoherent information, and destroys and cripples "cramming." The brain is violently forced to "remember" all the things that he actively tries to "forget" to lock under the lock so that it doesn't hurt to "think". It "hammered", slamina his stubborn resistance, raw, unprocessed and undigested (thinking) material.
Wonderfully delicate mechanisms that nature created, thus, deteriorate, iskaiciuota barbaric-rough intervention. And many years later some wise educator blame on "nature"...
№ 284350   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 19:22
Why do people drink? This is what is called "to become a state." Drunkenness is a voluntary mad-Schastie, i.e. to go with this mind. If this mind is happiness to me does not Shine, there is solid "taboos" that we do?
Quote Explanation: "The seminar 33", theme of lecture "the Unfulfilled desires or the formula of happiness".
№ 281055   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2017 / 15:44
Don't be fooled, doctor. The lawyer is stronger than the doctor, he's just better prepared to understand the psyche of the client is better equipped.
№ 279911   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2017 / 13:42
The limits of human possibilities, unclear and blurred. Panting from the adrenaline, a mother can lift a car off her child. The pilot that crashed into lake aircraft can knock out with his fist toughened laminated glass windshield. It's all about the mentality...
№ 279704   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2017 / 20:16
- How are you doing, Gabriel? Do you sleep well?
- Just fine. Honestly, Doc, it wouldn't hurt you people to do what they should.
- The military who have experienced trauma, tend to go to work. Sometimes too deeply.
- ... And you were in the battle, Doc?
I saw some after it become.
- It is now clear what the problem is. You never had to choose between life and death. A light touch on the trigger, and the soul departs the body. In one moment a living man turns into a pile of meat. And imagine that this was your friend, brother or father. The one who many times saved your life, suddenly disappears because of a small piece of lead - is in perpetual darkness,... Write what you want, Doc. Let them do with me as you choose. Tell them that I have P. T. S. D. or other drugs. But when this happens with someone from my team, I'm not going to think about it or to change the decision. In this case, I just want to find the guilty bastard and show him that he is not with those contacted. We do bad, only "bad" people. The sooner you realize this, the sooner we get back to work.
Quote Explanation: P. T. S. D. - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
№ 270634   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:47
My awareness expanded, beyond the head - I was a balloon, clot, floating down the street and tearing it to hum with energy. The world as infinite, made up of bright, iridescent crystal rays. And I'm a Ghost, wrapped in the armor. Scared of their imperfection, but enchanted by the beauty of the world spirit enclosed in flesh.
№ 267768   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:57
- I wonder why you were born without claws?
- You're looking at the black sheep of the family of Dalida. They were my father and both brothers. The famous clan of Dalida with claws. And I'd bring my father a beer, was so nervous and was shaking, everything was falling from his hands. He grunted "Five good fingers, and you're even a bottle of beer can not communicate! Maybe I can get them to bite at a time."
Wow... was a freak for being born normal.
4 Season 11 Series
№ 264600   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:12
The world is what it is. Understanding this and accepting that is the path to a healthy psyche. What good is our work if we simply replace one delusion with another?
№ 258235   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:08
People usually think that psychiatrists know all about the soul, about the psyche. But this is not necessary. I, too, work for a Bank and I have no money.
№ 249012   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:53
- That, again, "we're all gonna die"?! - I exploded. This guy is seriously starting to piss me off. And it is not a crier by nature, not a coward, certainly, but it is the eternal desire "to die right here and enter the legend!", is intense on the psyche. And personally I have she's very sensitive.
№ 247415   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:53