pain [Theme] Page 262

He was surprised to think that pain and fear are biologically useless, he thought about the treachery of the human body, apneusis at the very moment when a special effort is needed. He could get rid of a dark-haired, had immediately set to work, but because of the fact that the danger was extreme, he lost his strength. It struck him that in moments of crisis one is never fighting against an external enemy, but always against one's own body. Even now, in spite of the gin, the dull ache in my stomach would not allow him to think coherently. And the same, he perceived, in all tragic or seemingly heroic situations. On the battlefield, in the torture chamber, on a sinking ship what you fought, always forgotten - your body grows and fills the universe, and even when you're not paralyzed by fear and not scream in pain, life is every minute struggle against hunger or cold, insomnia, heartburn and toothache.
№ 9347   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:10
- So you miss him already, although you are still not separated, right? - asked Mary.
- You been so?
- Quite a long time.
- Why is it so painful?
- Because to love is primarily to take the risk. It is dangerous to trust oneself to open the door of your heart. This can be indescribably painful. Sometimes it becomes an obsession.
Yeah, I was just thinking about it!
- From this pain did not help any medications.
№ 9210   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:04
For the modest success I had to pay an overwhelming apathy from the pain and emptiness I chose the void. So now back pain.
№ 9143   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:01
Man cannot move forward if the soul it eats away the pain of memories.
№ 8766   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:41
See? You had probably watch shows where people discuss their personal problems in front of the whole world? Did you see the headlines and magazine covers? The world gets pleasure from suffering and pain. At first glance, sadism, and actually, if you think, that for happiness does not need to know all this, and we are not detached from the spectacle of someone else's tragedy and at times suffer because of her masochism.
№ 8757   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:41
The strongest love is one that is not afraid to show weakness. Anyway, if it's real love (and not self-deception, not a distraction or time, for it is in this city stretches endlessly), then freedom will win sooner or later jealousy will erase it caused pain, because pain is also in order. Anyone who played sports knows that you want to achieve results - be ready for a daily dose of pain, to the point that you won't find it. At first it seems that this is completely useless, that it only brings aching muscles, but over time you begin to understand: no, this is included in the program, without feeling the pain and aches will not be able to find ease and strength, and then comes the moment when you're feeling no pain you don't reach the desired result.
№ 8756   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:41
And I want to believe that the pain
Will not destroy our hearts!
№ 8712   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:39
Get used to the pain may be
Here only to forget - not!
№ 8630   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:35
At the time of his fall the soul seemed transformed into a stone and beats everyone who was in her way. She looks like a blind tool of the Rock. Evil, ruthless and unscrupulous Rock. Everything stops for it to have any value. She is so hurt that she can only defend. And defended from everything, from all - from enemies, friends, windmills...
When you are experiencing the utmost pain, you stop thinking about the fact that someone can be painful. On the contrary, you suddenly begins to want to have all suffered and suffered like you. You wish them evil. However, you have to understand something else: no one will ever understand and will not rise to your pain. No one ever. And the realization of this idea becomes more painful. You're one on one with the infinity of suffering.
That's the ultimate point of selfishness: when the soul, having lost the previous memory about the Beauty of losing the old knowledge of "good", becomes cruel. Can the soul to do evil? If she could destroy the Beauty? Unfortunately, Yes. Can. It is no coincidence that the Yin in the philosophy of the Tao, reaching the limit, turns into Yang and Vice versa. Everything that reaches the limit, becomes its own opposite.
Angel turns into a Demon...
№ 8132   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:11
When the soul is in pain, her sense of life is dulled. She seemed to disorientated, loses its place in space. Gender changes she places with the ceiling. And the ceiling from the floor - she now knows. If before a soul could distinguish "good" from "bad", now she's totally confused - "good" and "bad" turned to her in an empty sound.
From pain, from intolerable agostoli of his suffering, the soul - like a stunned fish. She doesn't know what she should do and what, on the contrary, it should not be done in any case. She's a mess. It's like she carries a huge, uncontrolled current. It is often in those moments, with "stunned" the soul commits all of its most terrible nonsense, terrible and unforgivable mistakes.
Yet in this so strange, so painful, that even in that painful condition - there is something very, very important to the human soul. When you are lost, blurred the edges of reality, when leveled and conventions disappear, the soul first sees the world as if from outside. It is separated, as if levitated. She realizes that she and peace are not the same.
This is only the first step - it all starts with the infinity of solitude.
The first but very important...
№ 8129   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:11
When you hurt, you feel weak. When you feel hurt, you feel anger. When you are tearing from the pain, you have everything, still. Exactly. I just want warmth and caring. Any concerns from anyone. At least someone... I Want to feel that even for someone you valuable. At least a little... Even just a little. I just want to feel. Emotional death is when you really want, but can't... love. In addition, keeping a great desire. A huge, devouring you... desire.
№ 8128   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:11
- I love you!
- But not today.
Is there?
- There are moments when you yourself don't believe, maybe today you're more like me and my magic. I'm glad you notice the difference, because more appreciate the days when you loved me.
(I love you, I'll always love you.
- Today is so...
- Of course.
- Cause more pain on the other days...)
№ 7862   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:58
With tears the pain goes away. In any case, the most prickly part of it.
№ 7344   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:33
you still believe that if you focus your pain in any one place, it is there to stay, and settle somewhere in - secure, tiny, and not that all-consuming haze that rises to you from the outside, and connects, and starts choking... and choking all life from the first to the last breath. Day after day. Day after day. I know that. I know.
№ 6394   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:47
Pain is pain like you did not name it.
It's fear. Where fear has no place of love.
№ 6374   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:46