fearlessness [Theme] Page 2

A creature without fear... is it Possible to call such a production?
№ 329695   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2018 / 00:04
Immortality no and let!
The hell it is - "immortality"?
Short lives descent
with the task sorazmerit.
Face it, smarter:
decay and iron!
The fearlessness - that's what I
needs to desperately.
Of all known cusw
today, older,
I main want:
utter fearlessness.
№ 325223   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2018 / 04:03
This trip was not intended to achieve something or to prove. And when people ask me why I do this, I say, "Why not?"
The trip wasn't conceived as an adventure, in the sense of something to be proved or conquered. And when people ask me why I'm doing it, my usual answer is "Why not?"
Quote Explanation: Robyn Davidson about the idea of her nine-month solitary journey through the Australian desert.
№ 322565   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2018 / 19:12
What can you do when those on the side force, torturing those who are defenseless? Well, at least you can not be afraid. Do not be afraid to tell the truth. Do not be afraid... to protect a friend. Do not be afraid... even if you're alone. Do not be afraid.
What are you supposed to do... when the ones with all the power are hurting those with none? Well, for starters, you stand up. You stand up and tell the truth. You stand up... for your friends. You stand up... even when you're all alone. You stand up.
№ 319715   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2018 / 02:02
Lawyers participating in the process, is a special breed. They manage to walk on a thin wire, on the border between great success and catastrophic failure, and the most outstanding of them are not afraid to take a chance.
Trial lawyers were a strange breed. They walked a fine line between big verdicts and catastrophic failures, and the great ones were not afraid of the risks.
№ 319457   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2018 / 10:24
When someone is fearless when the pain is not the determining factor, it is impossible to break his spirit.
№ 313410   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2018 / 10:02
Morning. Halloween. Rotting pumpkin. Burns the foliage. Black cats mate in the alleys like rats. It seemed we... felt no fear. As if we have already died... And we had nothing to lose. Or maybe due to the fact that we lived so passionately... And so loved life... We imagined ourselves immortal, full of energy... And drew energy from our mad passion for science. Maybe we're just crazy?
Halloween morning. Rotting pumpkins. Burning leaves. Black cats mating like rats in the alley. It was as... It were as if we felt no fear. As if we were already dead... and had nothing to lose by dying. Or perhaps it was because we lived life so well and loved life so much... that we imagined ourselves immortal, overwhelming... the powers that be with the force of our passion for science. Or maybe we were just fucked in the head.
№ 310842   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2017 / 19:22
But you've got a chance
You can wrest control, you can alter your circumstance
See the world through different eyes.
And all that you need -
Is a will of steel, unafraid to struggle and bleed
Just one option: strategize.
But you still have a chance
Take control to change your outcome
And to see the world through the eyes of strangers.
And what it needs -
Steel spirit, without fear of the fight
Only one option: to drive.
№ 309269   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2017 / 15:17
- Where are you? Are you crazy? What are you doing? Think to win, easing the work of his mercenaries? Trotsky won because the one that got away... Right? Hell no! Not happening so just give up! I won't let you...
- Natasha! I surrender, when will be afraid of him. Don't you see? He wins exactly on the day when Leon Trotsky is no longer going where he wants, when he wants, where he wants!
Quote Explanation: In may 1940 on the outskirts of Mexico city police detachment plainclothes Mexican Communists invading the home of a former leader of the Russian revolution - Leon Trotsky. Within a quarter of an hour, they shoot a house, but an incredible coincidence, Trotsky and his wife survive.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 307006   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2017 / 12:03
Us a convulsion will not take, comrade.
№ 297401   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2017 / 02:12
Everything is moving towards death. Sooner or later it will catch up with everyone, she's the one inevitability that we are so desperately trying to leave. And I'm not afraid to meet her, I'm not afraid to become ashes.
№ 287037   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2017 / 08:30
His eyes always lit up when he came to the area. He found his place in the world itself, and knew that he needed to do. He was not afraid and, especially, never doubted that, compared with the current me.
Quote Explanation: About the father.
№ 287033   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2017 / 08:29
Fear not the gloom of the grave,
Live, suffer and hope...
Fight until the soul is power,
And the forces will not - die!
Quote Explanation: One thousand eight hundred eighty
№ 283403   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2017 / 09:49
Body tired, asking for water and rest on your allowance smelling of steel and gunpowder.
Night crossing, night on the bumps, fearlessness and the will to let the overall victory will fall.
№ 275761   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 08:49
Only by being willing to lose, you become fearless.
№ 270415   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:40