heroism [Theme] Page 3

So, mesdames and messieurs, what is a hero? The hero is not the conqueror, who with an armed Horde of ravaging a defenseless country, not the one who, in the words of Shakespeare, for pairs glory, ready to climb into the mouth of the gun, not the cunning diplomat, not a fancy poet, not an artist, not a scientist with his latest science, not the benefactor of mankind on paper -
no, the heroes of this analysis ended their existence. Other times, other birds and... the Current song, a real hero does not even have a name, history does not put it in their tablets, the grateful offspring
will honor his memory... by Itself, it is not even interesting and even it is better not to know, because it all dissolves in the business, he enzyme, fermenting the start, that leaven, which the Scripture says... Yes.
№ 381659   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 12:06
Real heroism is to Wake up in the morning. The real miracle is to Wake up in the same world.
№ 381141   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 16:52
Honey, I'm going to war for peace.
I'll be home six months later.
Your voice gives tidal forces
Sing in my ear freedom.
I know you're doing all the best,
Your contribution to the victory is huge!
Together we're saving the planet from death,
Our work is large and modest.
We just let the ripples
Bring in heart care.
I believe that the people in all the Earth
Start to conserve nature.
By joint effort we will create a Paradise
And make the light more beautiful!
I go to war, to war for PEACE.
Kiss you. To you!
№ 380440   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2019 / 01:12
Everything in this world is not as it should be. He's harsh and cruel. So there we are - Champions. No matter where we come from, what I've done and experienced, it does not matter even if we change something. We live as if the world is as it should be, to show him what it could be.
№ 377892   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2019 / 19:15
Better I to your body, pierced by a bullet, and the news that you have fallen with honor
Than to know that you chickened out on the battlefield.
Rather I receive your bullet-riddled body with honour
Than news of your cowardice on the battlefield.
Quote Explanation: Tapa - traditional Pashto couplet.
№ 377023   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 12:40
Will not be any one hero killed a dragon to boast.
Not out of modesty at all.
Of employment.
He had no time to turn back: when there is a thirst inside to incredible achievements, only nesovershenno important. What is not yet achieved. And the more incredible the goal, the more discipline it requires, and, hence, faith
№ 374309   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2019 / 21:02
We are always discussing with our listeners a choice. Here were these people have a choice... I think that the military, the real war, which I firmly believe, sincerely, in our armed forces - the vast majority, do not consider this pseudo-issues about the obligation of having choice as the existing. ... For a guy no problem there is no choice. Here was the choice of the officer Prokhorenko, who caused the fire? Whether the choice of the pilot Filipova? Was the choice of Nurbagandov policeman in Dagestan? Well, theoretically, you can of course consider, but these people thought no they have no choice. They must do as it tells them their duty. So did the fourteen officers of the heroes-submariners.
Quote Explanation: The program "Formula meaning" on the radio "Vesti FM". On 05 Jul 2019. [1 July deep-sea submersible Russian Navy was set on fire. Killing 14 sailors, including two Hero of Russia.]
№ 374206   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2019 / 11:05
- Something, right? We live in Kansas on the plains so we go to the mountains. All at a glance, to the floodplain. Farm at the bottom of the world. Once the rain stood by the wall, me and twelve were not. Dad took a shovel and we worked hard all night until I passed out. But we stopped the water. Saved the farm. Your grandmother baked a cake, said I was a hero.
Later that day we learned that their hands rejected stream. The entire farm lang washed away. While I was eating my cake the horses were drowned. I saw them in a dream.
- This nightmare stop?
Yes. When I met your mom she gave me faith in the good. She was my world.
I miss you.
- And I miss you, dad!
Quote Explanation: The episode in the mountains. Clark speaks with the spirit of his father.
№ 373727   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2019 / 04:05
Fire can create a hero... or to hide a secret.
Fire can create a hero... or cover a secret.
№ 373676   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2019 / 12:05
At the end of September Martyshkin and swamp with a group of four people entered the reactor developed by them to route. It cost Martyshkino as much as 10 REM, and people from his group - 4. The reward was the understanding of the concept of future work and sent to treatment.
Quote Explanation: Liquidators
№ 373163   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2019 / 19:02
In the summer it was the turn to clean and "caulk" roof of the sarcophagus, through the cracks which gushed "hot particles". The first offered to volunteers under the leadership of the superintendent of Sergey Volkov. The ten minute trip was worth every to 0.8 REM. People did not pay any attention to it. "And I'm free to go on the sarcophagus. If need be, and will form the bones", is the most popular liquidationist byword of the time.
№ 373161   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2019 / 18:08
- Tell me penny, why women scams do better than men?
- To simulate - is our strong point?
- Because men need to be heroes.
№ 370388   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 00:17
You, in the end, understand or not? While you're on their side, you're a hero, brave and noble, extraordinary brave, the one and only genius. But you only say one word against it, and now you've become a madman, that is not considered to anybody...
№ 369815   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2019 / 04:28
No, it does not merit, and good luck
The girl become a soldier in the war.
If my life differently
As the Day of Victory it would shame me!
With delight we, girls, are not met:
We drove home hoarse Commissar.
So it was in the forty-first. And medals
And other regalia then...
Look back in prodymlennogo Dali:
There is no merit in the ominous year
And the highest honor Schoolgirls believed
The opportunity to die for his people.
№ 368931   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2019 / 07:36
The hero worship should be that we ourselves will heroically configured.
№ 368803   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2019 / 12:03