heroism [Theme] Page 1

- Dubious virtue. Heroes are for a second, but a decent person needs to be a lifetime.
- Dubious virtue. Heroes are for a second, but a decent...
№ 446582   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2022 / 06:36
You know, a corpse eaten by animals in the forest is just a corpse. And no one cares anymore whether he died with dignity or not ...
№ 443823   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2022 / 12:48
Fighting is crazy. Even if a cannonball doesn’t hit you and you don’t lose an arm or a leg, you will be left with nothing: no money, no awards, you won’t even be thanked. Look how ex-soldiers are roaming around, drunk and ruined, they have nothing to be proud of, except for all this chatter about heroism.
№ 435767   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2022 / 07:57
Heroism is inherent in each of us and is just waiting in the wings. We are all trainee heroes. Life itself becomes our practice territory; we practice heroic habits in everyday situations: we do everyday good deeds; show mercy, not forgetting about self-compassion; bring out the best in ourselves and others; do not let the feeling fade away even in the most difficult relationships; we exalt and strengthen our inner freedom.
№ 429068   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:12
Do not leave me! I am not able to be alone. I'm not a heroine. My character is by no means heroic.
№ 428767   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 15:30
Yes, I am also dissatisfied with the actions of the authorities on some points, but I clearly understand that bloodshed will not solve anything, as well as the replacement of the main chess pieces. The inexplicable Russian soul has a number of strange features. Unhealthy and senseless heroism, aimless risk and self-sacrifice, fighting for the sake of a fight. The crowd starts with half a turn, including women and old people who happily wave clubs and anything that comes to hand. There are many problems in the state, but objectively, Russia has never lived better than it does now. How they do not understand that it is impossible to create an ideal world, and change requires time and tremendous work. Hard workers who in the evenings in the kitchen whip vodka and scold the government, young people hanging most of their lives in TikTok, managers lazily sitting on a salary and living on credit - all of them are only able to shout "Give, give, give!", like seagulls, but they do not want to act, build a country with their own hands - laziness, it is better to drink beer in their free time. The school was finished, and, thank God, and if there is also an institute, then everything, the plan is fulfilled, the development is stopped, and degradation begins.
№ 426791   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:54
Who am I? Zorro? I'm stupid, he doesn't know who Zorro is ...
№ 423034   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 02:54
Themselves are to blame for their defeat: too many wives, husbands and sons were executed. This led to incredible heroism, which captivated the wavering.
№ 422397   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 11:18
Dear citizens of Russia. Today is a difficult, tragic date. 80 years ago, the Great Patriotic War began. The great-grandchildren of those who in 1941 from the first minutes of the treacherous nazi attack stood up with a wall to defend the Motherland have already grown. This day, June 22, still resonates with indignation, sorrow in the hearts of all generations, covers with pain for the crippled fate of millions of people. Because their trials in those terrible years are literally imprinted in our memory. It was not enough for the enemy to take possession of someone else's land. He came to exterminate our people. And those who remain, turn into slaves, depriving the native language, traditions of ancestors, our culture. History has not known such a brutal genocide. And today the blood is dry from how, by what methods the Nazis and their accomplices embodied their deadly plans, what atrocities they committed against the civilian population, the elderly, women, children. The answer to the hated fierce evil was spiritual unity, cohesion, mass heroism of the Soviet people. People's faith in the triumph of justice, in our victory, had an incomprehensible force. And for the sake of the liberation of the Fatherland, they endured everything, went through grief, suffering, death in the rear and at the front, reached the heights of courage and self-sacrifice in the infernos of battle, in the hardest work in factories and factories. And they won a truly Great Victory. It's impossible to forget it all. And it is no accident that the Eternal Flame has become a sacred symbol of our memory. Here, at the eternal Flame, we bow our heads before all those who have not returned from the war, before the veterans who have left us. Today, on the Day of Remembrance and Sorrow, all our thoughts and feelings are addressed to them. I am sure that we will preserve this memory, the truth about the war. We are doing everything, and we will do everything to ensure that our country, our Motherland has always been a great and powerful power. And we will always be grateful to the victors who stepped into immortality, those who gave us, future generations, life and peace. Eternal glory to the fallen for the freedom and independence of the Motherland. Eternal memory to them.
Quote Explanation: "Europe did not want freedom, but world domination."
Release Date: 22.06.2021
№ 421324   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:24
To be able to endure your old age is a great heroism.
№ 421174   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 01:33
Happiness in life is impossible; the highest that man can attain is an existence full of heroism.
№ 420437   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2021 / 22:54
They can even make crackling speeches and dress up in beautiful opposition clothes, but at the first call, at most at the second, they will give a dera or swell the owner at the feet with lamentations: "We are not heroes, we are ordinary people, what to take from us?" They have long dropped the bar of the norm to look decent in a row of the same all-forgiving people.
Quote Explanation: Alexander Podrabinek writes about the modern opposition. On his Facebook page, Podrabinek expressed doubts that the Belarusian journalist, former editor-in-chief of the Nexta Telegram channel Roman Protasevich confessed to preparing a coup and named his accomplices under torture.
№ 420415   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2021 / 21:48
Every struggle for the unattainable rises to heroism, and every heroism inexorably leads to its sacred end - to death.
№ 420209   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2021 / 23:33
And then Vaelya came to
The enemy of the green horde.
To the high walls of Periclava,
Where are the surviving orava creatures?
They are waiting for the fight. And Duinlan,
On a salamander giant,
I went ahead. There are others behind her.
Jarlan and Nokta... And behind them
Everyone moved into the last battle.
Duinlan led them.
Over the Light Abyss the world hovered.
But a dozen brave rats
The dashing enemy was defeated,
Hearing the Trumpets of great calls.
Their rodent heroes
Forever will honor Pangaea.
№ 415101   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 01:39