explanation [Theme] Page 5

When it came to the explanation, the genius of Dominga Tops fell into a light coma.
Quote Explanation: Of ponder stibbons Tops - talented inventor, but a poor speaker.
№ 356267   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2019 / 02:54
It is very frustrating when you can't explain what you think!
№ 355342   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2019 / 13:03
I wouldn't complicate if I could read your mind, but for some reason, some interjections. And the refrain: "your mother, Your mother, your mother." Expressive, but not meaningful.
№ 351790   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2018 / 15:05
Yes... you can't explain to someone who does not want to listen and wants to talk about himself, one.
№ 351601   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2018 / 10:29
It was easier to know it than to explain how I knew it. If you were asked to prove that two and two made four, you might find some difficulty. And yet you are sure of the fact.
It was easier to understand than to explain how I knew. If you were asked to prove that two and two make four, you have encountered some difficulties. Although you know that it's true.
6 Season 2 Series
№ 347684   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2018 / 03:08
Okay... To then without incident, I to be real.
Quote Explanation: Captain America and Hawkeye attacked the double last
2 Season 17 Series
№ 346889   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2018 / 11:02
- I am still in disbelief.
- For what?
- Why is the sleigh? Why deer? And why all the gifts to be delivered in one night?
Well... It's the holidays...
And do you like it?
- Like? I love Christmas! Want to know why?
Yes. That's what I'm asking you to explain for several hours!
Okay. That's why Christmas is cool... did You hear about Santa, right?
- You're kidding, right, Hulk?
- Okay, just to make sure... So, there is a Santa Claus and gifts... which, of course, love children... Whatever. And that Santa... He can fly. And the gift can be anything - a toy pony... a real pony... or something else, not necessarily a pony!.. Better start all over again. While there will continue!.. Now, there is a Santa Claus and there are still gifts... did I already say that? Don't remember... There are songs... cookies... bells... sweaters... pine... big socks... snowmen... pie... And then - boom! - the next morning, and you're sitting on the new pony!
- It didn't help at all, the Hulk.
№ 346460   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2018 / 23:02
- Sorry, sir. Can we discuss what happened? After all, it's not... he made us. We reached out to him... but he was not alone. We suddenly hit something... something... powerful. And scary. It threw healthy a forklift as an axe. I never saw the creature stronger.
Is Hulk.
If Benner leads the Hulk, I will catch him and knock him all the information!
- It was Benner.
- ..?
- Hulk is banner.
- This statement requires clarification, sir.
- Not all at once. You worked great. Load the group into the plane. Fly home.
№ 345411   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2018 / 17:04
He's a fighter?
- Your client is hiding from the authorities, taking with him the information that constitutes a military secret. He was involved in the death of several persons: two scientists, military funny, patrol in Idaho, maybe two hunters in Canada -- don't see how he's slick, man! To put it in a bag and go home.
№ 345408   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2018 / 16:09
- What are you...
- Eric?
- Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you! Sorry.
- I'm sorry.
- What did he say?
Nothing... About your wife...
- Wife?
- Died in a car accident. It's awful.
- ... No. No, no! I'm not his father!
Is Eric. He's gay.
I don't... No, I don't...
- He and Sam were married...
- No, we're not even married!..
- ... And just live together.
№ 345024   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 01:11
- It's crazy! So, where are you? Can tell the truth?
Well... uh... One powerful sorcerer, an adept of the dark forces from another reality and tried to kill me, but I deprived him of his freedom of movement and the left on the other side of town where the quickest way to get through the portal here in this back room.
- Okay, kidding. Again.
№ 344991   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2018 / 13:19
- The guys think I'm gay.
Really? What a surprise... You know what that means?
- They don't love me.
Don't say that.
- Well, dislike.
- No. Those who say that you're gay... They don't really know you, you know? "Gay" is a label. As a nickname like "Shorty" or "freak". Although you are not the same.
- Yes, mother said that, too.
- Here see.
№ 344880   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2018 / 01:04
- I was in a kind of kamar-Taj, and found myself there... ancient teachers, and...
Oh, left the sect, I mean.
- No, it is not a sect. Not quite... Although there reveal abilities that you didn't even know.
- I say - sect.
No not a sect!
Well, that's the first thing I will say sectarian.
№ 344870   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2018 / 12:23
Merlin, for your sake, I hope that you have a reasonable explanation?
Yes... a Reasonable explanation is... Spring cleaning!
- It isn't spring and it's not cleaning.
Yeah, that's because I just started. Wait until I finish, will be so pure that you can even have sex with.
- ?
Well, if you want.
Quote Explanation: In the chambers of the Arthur terrible mess that gave Goblin.
3 Season 3 Series
№ 344013   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2018 / 21:04
- Why were you silent that you are one of Alaskan Kennedy?
- Anyhow, we were just talking about you. The last three years.
- Time-out. Agreed. Stop your bitching and teasing. We're a couple in love.
No problem. Play blinded by love the groom I can, but you have to stop frying babies on shovels shovel, at least for a day.
Very funny. Crazy.
№ 343057   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2018 / 01:09