explanation [Theme] Page 3

Than people filled the inside, so they share. Hence, a simple explanation of the human faux pas and inappropriate remarks, which can not only hurt, but hurt to the quick.
No need to listen to what man says about himself. There is a continuous positive characteristics, absolute piety and aristocratic upbringing.
You need to listen to what man says about the world, about the people with whom he sits at the same table.
And do not be offended by those who speak evil and caustic remarks. Therefore it is necessary to give a smile or kind word is pleasant to warm.
And those who see solid faults, the eye wipe and the world forward. Not openly imposing their opinions, and showing by example that one with the slightest imperfection there is a lot of advantages.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One in the puddle, sees mud, the other will consider the reflection of the sky.
№ 401485   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2020 / 11:57
Invulnerability Eternal Truth
not sure if this is like the Sun,
that from time immemorial to this day
day in and day stands still calmly
over noisy crowd
and over the lifeless desert?
Like the altar,
when a sound political
device
in the centre is a broad freedom,
it, accordingly, becomes
high morale
the main law for the people.
Or not in the spiritual disorder in the world
so many destinies
the explanation of cruel kink? -
Not on it if comes still
and the greatest threat
human House?
№ 400355   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 06:36
Is sleeping sickness, or the syndrome of the stone, or even lethargy. Two cups of the infusion of peony and she is going to dance tango. However, it could conjure a dragon. Personally, I've never seen. And yet...
- [Quietly] of Course not seen. He can't see beyond their own noses.
- ... I heard that pyrosaur capable of this. It's a dragon from the island of Petra.
Pyrosaur?
- I always thought that was a fairy tale!
- No, no, no, it's true!
- Tale lie, Yes in it a hint.
- Hmm. What kind of dragon is this? Big, ugly, with wings on the back? How many fingers did he have? Come on, say!
- I... don't know.
- He lives on a desert island, why is he here then?
- I... don't know.
- As he lulls people?
- I don't know. Where I got the answers to all the questions, I'm studying medicine!
Okay. How to cure it, doctor?
- What's the cure? Well... second... I think... Yes, it should be... I have no idea. Now, if you will bring me the dragon, I'll find a cure... hope.
№ 399671   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 07:00
Explain with love
Explain in detail
Explain as much
As necessary ensure
Whose interest is deep.
№ 397157   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 13:59
Question: Mythology of the ancients is entirely based on spiritual ideas with the only difference that they are considered as spirits of the gods; and they represent us, these gods or spirits endowed with special rights and duties; one was in charge of the winds, others by lightning, others were the patrons of agriculture and so on. Devoid of such a faith base?
Response: It is so not without reason, that not even covers the whole of the truth as a whole.
Question: For the same reason, there may be spirits that live inside the Earth and guides geological processes?
Answer: These spirits do not live literally in the dungeon, but they direct and guide in accord with their responsibilities to those things and processes which are in their jurisdiction. Once you have the explanation of these phenomena, and then you can better understand them.
Quote Explanation: N 537
№ 396797   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 02:36
... most of the time we are dealing with things, people and situations that are beyond us. When we begin to think about yourself, then do it the same way - objectively, as if we are objects that can be manipulated. In many situations, it works well enough. But it's no damn good when we try to understand why we feel or do this or that, or when trying to change our feelings and actions arising from them. As in your case when you are trying to understand why start off with Tim. If you find the right explanation - whatever it was - it still won't help you change, until you touch it from the inside. So we need a different type of thinking - not objective. The other type is to listen to yourself, rather than to speculate about yourself.
№ 396221   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:22
- What are you doing to me? What are you doing? I wish you the day he shot me. What are you doing!? Are you trying to kill me during my life, me, and me for who I am. It's your method?
- I told you not go with me!
Is your explanation?
- Yes! This.
- Right. All that happened today is not your bad relationship to me, all because you such. It's your life.
You're so dark.
Your sister is sitting inside shaking, she also becomes like this! Your whole family benefits from that. Everyone who thinks getting rid of you. Including your brother, Prosecutor Yigit.
All who touch you, burning flame. No one can get rid of.
And then you look people in the eye with his cold eyes. Why?
Because you're a SWAMP! Everyone who touches you you attract to yourself. Attract in the dark. Or blackmail them to death or steal them. Why?
Because love you! So please, you can't do this. But if suddenly, one day, you're going to fall in love with someone, not love, okay?
DO NOT LOVE!
- Okay.
Because you most likely will kill even loving...
№ 395948   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2020 / 17:33
I trust you like I trust myself. I for you all donated. I lied to protect you. I've earned the right to explain.
№ 395321   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 10:22
The explanation of the unknown religion - the usual method. I prefer to assume all kinds of crazy ideas, than to allow the possibility of having another level of knowledge and technology.
№ 395275   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:12
That's one of the reasons why I came to Christianity. It is a religion you could think of. If Christianity has offered you this explanation of the Universe, what we have always expected, I should feel we were making it up. But unlike this religion on someone else's invention. Christianity peculiar to that strange curve, which is typical for a real, objectively existing things. So forget the children's philosophy, this addiction to too-simple answers.
№ 394516   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 23:06
- This is a tragedy?
A tragedy, my young lady, that when the noble art of offering a symbolic vision of the world and based on the interaction of written text and the individuality of the actor, thought and living life are woven in a special ritual through which the human spirit rises to unprecedented heights of transcendental Holiness. Understand, my girl?
- No.
№ 393136   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 14:09
Often, instead of "why can't I", looking for an explanation of "why it's not necessary." And only the young don't need to escape from life.
№ 392059   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 13:51
- At least you can treat the work seriously? You're always running a circus, Lian-Chu! And the business only you have that to entertain these Yahoos!
- Well, I didn't mean to do...
Justification found! Why, tell me these assholes don't pay?!
- Because they have nothing?
- No! You don't have authority.
- What is the authority?
Well, as you say... Take Hector for example. Huge fangs, hair on end... so he looks presentable, and they're afraid of him! Get it?
- Does not reach. The authority is a hunter, from whom the earth trembles under my feet, okay? A need - it can even punch a couple of times debtors! BAM, BAM, cash on the barrel!.. Finally came?
- The authority - one who... customers pounding?
№ 391561   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 12:06
Most interesting is that he had to agree with his father. No one has ever seen any evidence of the reality of magic, and the mother indicated that there is a whole magical world. How can you keep a secret? Also with the help of magic? Rather suspicious explanation.
Case the idea is simple: mom or joking, or lying, or crazy, in ascending order of awfulness. If she sent the letter, it explains how it got in the mailbox with no postage. In the end, the craziness of much, much more likely than the universe that contains magic.
But still, some part of Harry was utterly convinced that magic is real. This feeling arose at the very moment when he saw a letter supposedly from Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Pulled a face and Harry rubbed his forehead. Do not trust your thoughts, it was written in one book.
But this strange belief... it's like He knew in advance that the Professor Hogwarts in fact, appears on their doorstep, will wave his wand and create magic. This conviction was not trying to protect themselves from refutation: not looking for excuses in advance in case if any Professor won't come, or will come, but will show only the trick with the spoon bending.
№ 390246   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:33
Putin passed a law about the insult of the authorities, and then said: "bastard, pig." Explanation Putin: I would not be rude to authority, but since this is already long-dead ordinary people can be rude and insulting.
№ 389333   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2020 / 14:33