explanation [Theme] Page 4

- That is, if I understand correctly, ' said Harry, when Ron's explanation (with associated hand gestures) was nearing completion, - catches the Snitch gets one hundred fifty points?
Yes...
- How many desjatinogih goals are usually scored by the team excluding Snitch?
- Uh, fifteen or twenty in professional games-level.
- Kind of stupid. This violates all possible principles of creating games. In the rest of the rules like anything, the sport as sport, but here is the Snitch, which is said to almost always brings the team more points than all other team members, and thus determines the outcome of the match... Two catcher fly on the field, almost not interacting with other players, and each of them hopes that he'll be lucky to see the Snitch first.
- It's not luck! protested Ron. - It is necessary that your eyes move in a special way...
- There is no interaction with other players. Is it really so fun to watch someone expertly moving her eyes? And when one of the hunters finally manage to catch the Snitch, he devalues the work done by other players. It looked like they took a normal game and added a meaningless position that someone could be the Most Important Player, without delving into the essence and not participating in the overall process. Who was the first catcher? The Prince is an idiot who wanted to play Quidditch but couldn't learn the rules?
№ 386386   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 14:36
No matter what you did, son. Matter who you did it!
- The loshara?
- The sucker is John Wick! To remove the Boogeyman, I sent Baba Yaga. The witch was done and gone, once again, John...
№ 385702   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2020 / 11:18
Easier to figure out what he sees (from previous experience recognition) than to explain that he saw for the first time.
№ 383992   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2019 / 19:04
Sometimes unable to explain their own actions, but then I remember that I'm a hero, and everything falls into place.
№ 381633   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 11:14
One of my teachers, the great Israel Gelfand, used to say: "People think that don't understand the math, but it all depends on how to explain it. If you ask a drunkard how many more - 2/3 or 3/5, he will not be able to tell. But if you pereformuliruem question: which is better, two bottles of vodka for three people or three bottles of vodka for five, he is immediately there: of course, two bottles for three".
№ 380926   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2019 / 20:09
The whole point of religion is to be able to explain the unexplainable.
9 Season 2 Series
№ 379724   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2019 / 16:12
The simplest explanation is usually the right one.
The simplest explanation is usually the right one.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 378361   Added Viker 13-09-2019 / 08:15
...in fact, all the explanations are always insufficient...
№ 375913   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2019 / 17:13
...in fact, all the explanations are always insufficient...
№ 375912   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2019 / 17:13
Accident. Good word: you can save a lot on the explanation.
№ 375378   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 02:16
- Only five targets and three arrows?! Never haven't seen you like... something's bothering You?
Whitney frost is not going out of my head... You didn't send me to a Beach house because I'm the weak link? Like... expendable?
- Clint, you're the most resourceful person I've ever met. I sent you a scientist of HYDRA, because he knew that if the opportunity to save it, you use it. You always find a way.
4 Season 8 Series
№ 370995   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 00:03
- Kissing is the beautiful act of two loving people. Unlike the abduction of a man and bind him!
- It is not stealing, okay? This... unauthorized change of position.
№ 362364   Added Viker 25-02-2019 / 08:46
This is how the curse of knowledge. These people are so immersed in their profession, they are so well versed in it, be it medicine, Finance or cars that are not able to imagine how it is possible not to know. Professional vocabulary sounds natural, and they assume that you know all the others, but it is not so. The curse of knowledge prevents them to change their language to become understandable to the audience.
№ 356447   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2019 / 23:41
At the basis of all explanations is a simple question why. Explanations can also answer the questions who, what, where, when and how, but the basic question remains: what is the meaning of this idea? why should it concern me?
№ 356446   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2019 / 23:40
Ender has left us a priceless gift - has freed us from the illusion that it is possible to find one single explanation that contains the final answer on all occasions, for all listeners. There will always be a place for new discoveries, new stories.
№ 356438   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2019 / 23:30