explanation [Theme] Page 2

Nietzsche considered it pure absurdity to explain the essence of man by some goal, an ideal. And therefore - any upbringing for him is fraught with suppression of the personality.
№ 421192   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 15:09
- So, if we really find ourselves in the era of eternal peace ... Will there be a place for you?
Quote Explanation: Interrogation of I-No Jack-O'. "Aska" in this case is a man, despite the fact that Aska is a Japanese female name.
№ 420779   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2021 / 22:45
Coincidence ... What a convenient explanation, isn't it?
№ 419526   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2021 / 11:42
We took it and flew! Let's fly! Help him with emotion.
№ 417783   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 23:24
There are many things in this life that defy explanation. There are also many things that are not worth explaining. Especially in such cases, when after the explanation something important is lost in what is there.
№ 416573   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2021 / 10:24
... The consciousness of a writer is often driven by intuition and he cannot explain to himself how and why he got this or that situation in the book, this or that hero. Mediocrity, however, knows how to explain and do it willingly and often.
№ 415929   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2021 / 17:39
Only footmen should apologize, she taught me. Never apologize, never explain anything.
№ 413729   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 21:12
APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 52
• I have always dreamed of a hat - invisible, in order to save the world from evil and
about the tablecloth - samobranka, in order to save people from hunger!
• I thought that the woman was from God, but it turned out - the devil is a brilliant creation!
• In your every move - I catch moments of pleasure!
• No matter how much evil there is in the world, you can not lose faith in good!
• Pain breaks the soul - the soul breaks the heart.
• The one who easily converges and easily breaks up - a woman of easy virtue!
• Misunderstandings and scandals shorten life!
• Who said that life has become better - just life has become more expensive!
• The Milky Way will show the right way to your heart!
• I don't want to communicate with you anymore - I'm just healthy my shore!
• Never swear love and never swear at all - it's sinful and ridiculous!
• I fear dogs less than people!
• Those who create, I admire,
Whoever manages - I'm annoyed!
• When we stop believing in miracles, old age is approaching.
• Swine is also magical!
• There is a place in the world for everything - but more often for evil!
• Love does not obey the laws of nature - love has its own laws!
• I do not know what to write about, how to live according to conscience - but I do not know what conscience is too!
• Every stupidity has its own explanation!
• I immediately remember my childhood when I raise my eyes to the sky.
• All adversity will go away when the time comes.
• Do not look for your friend in the mirror!
• Nothing changes people like money!
№ 412012   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2021 / 17:54
He chose the surest path to get out of the situation, which he considered difficult. He touched and aroused the noblest faculties of the human heart, namely, the ability to forgive and repay evil with generosity. He surrendered himself to the power of the being offended by him and resorted to him with a request for participation and help. He touched all the pride of a woman who already loved him, directly admitting to her that she had a rival, and at the same time aroused sympathy in her for her rival, and for himself forgiveness and the promise of disinterested brotherly friendship. To go to such an explanation and at the same time not to offend, not to offend - sometimes even the most dexterous sages are not capable of this, but capable hearts are fresh, pure and well-directed, like his.
Quote Explanation: about his son, Alyosha
№ 408156   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:05
- It's not so simple if no one explains to you what the matter is.
№ 405672   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 15:00
- Are you alive?
- That's tin... Just put out all the lights...
- What happened to you?
- I was first eaten by a rhinoceros, and then I slaped from the sky.
- Yes, that was exactly the case.
- It's just a hippopotamus. They are omnivores, at a short distance they are faster than a horse, and the bite force they have - eight thousand newtons ... HOW DO I KNOW THAT?!
- You're an expert zoologist.
- Am I still a fat guy?
- Alas, yes.
№ 404457   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 11:09
- My God...
Quote Explanation: Teenagers first come to Jumanji and get to know their new bodies.
№ 404378   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 23:21
- So they would put it ... What a whim, you are like a child!
№ 403381   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 12:06
Occam's razor. According to this principle, the simplest possible explanation is usually the correct one.
№ 402868   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 16:33
- I agree with the fool. Your speech, explanation of the situation and analysis of the upcoming consequences are far from our sphere of interest. Just tell me what we need to know and do not waste your precious time on two narrow-minded people, - I agreed with the girl.
Quote Explanation: Cycle "Anarchy of Decline". Book 11. "Dry numbers".
№ 402662   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2020 / 08:39