explanation [Theme] Page 1

- Well, of course, I recognized him ... Firstly, he performed his favorite song. And I recognized him, this pumped-up one of ours ... The last hint was, remember, the mountain
Release Date: 21.03.2021
№ 437746   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 23:36
This is complete nonsense. Because the missile defense system is aimed at fighting ballistic missiles, which no terrorists possess. This is an explanation for housewives who listen and watch your show.
Quote Explanation: In an interview, Megyn Kelly asked a question from the American point of view that the American missile defense systems that are placed on the border with Russia are directed exclusively against terrorists.
№ 435219   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:16
- The owner of the coin ... could ... put it there on purpose.
№ 430768   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2021 / 22:51
During my life, I have seen a lot of strange, incredible and frightening things, but all this had some kind of scientific explanation. The problem with ghosts is that there is simply no scientific basis for their existence.
№ 430710   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2021 / 00:45
Wasn't he summoned for the night interrogation, and doesn't he know why these night calls were instituted? The purpose of the night calls - and then K. heard a new explanation of their meaning - was to listen as quickly as possible to the petitioners, whose appearance by day gentlemen officials are unbearable, to listen to them at night under artificial light, using the opportunity after the questioning to forget all this muck in a dream.
№ 430586   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2021 / 16:03
Whatever the Doctor did with her memories, it made her brain accept the story and find a way to reconcile it, so she was convinced that this was indeed what happened. Perhaps that was the only good thing that came out of the "accident" - her brain did it to cope with it, instead of a year or so of emptiness, if you put a thought in her, she could give it a rational explanation without question. Like a puzzle, any piece of which didn't fit, just reshaped its edges to make sure they fit and formed a slightly different picture, but one that Donna wouldn't question.
№ 428927   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:46
No mind, no truth, no real power, no living idea. By what means do they rule us? One explanation remains - through our own stupidity.
№ 428847   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:33
A good speaker must answer any question. Even an explanation as to why you cannot give an answer is already part of the answer to the question.
№ 427007   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2021 / 17:21
Nothing could be more important for the foundation of a solid system of sound and true knowledge as an explanation at the beginning of the study of what is meant by words: thing, reality, existence; because in vain we will argue about the real existence of things or claim to some knowledge of them until we firmly establish the thoughts of these words.
№ 426917   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2021 / 13:51
He belonged to the category of people who will not believe until they see. And even if they do, they will most likely try to find a rational explanation.
№ 426627   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:27
I've always wondered how I, so attention-hating, ended up in the White House like a fish in an aquarium. Apparently, there is an explanation for the fact that the most shy people often find themselves in this position. A shy person is looking for a strong one who will protect him. And strong personalities love attention, love to flaunt themselves. They live it. And before you know it, the person you're looking for protection from becomes the cause of your vulnerability.
№ 424933   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2021 / 05:48
Most often, unusual things have a simple explanation. And the ghost in the attic turns out to be the neighbor's cat.
№ 424800   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:55
In order to understand what communism is, it is necessary to get to know this person better, to penetrate into his inner world, only in this way can one find an explanation of how this theory with its inherent dogmas was born in the depths of his mind. Without him there would have been no Russian revolution. He called himself a Marxist, but in reality he reshaped and altered Marx as he pleased to achieve his own goal. There was more of a medieval ruler in him than of Marx.
Quote Explanation: Published in Great Britain in 1964, this book, translated into many languages, is still one of the most popular biographies of V.I. Lenin abroad. R. Payne saw his main task in writing the history of "a broken, exhausted, incredibly generously gifted man, the only one of his kind, who can be called a political genius without hesitation." Did the author manage to achieve the goal? Now, with the publication of the book in Russian, not only a foreign, but also a domestic reader can judge this.
№ 423628   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 23:09
- That's just the point, why did you end up here ?! Mysterious caresses in the dungeon cannot convince me that this is real!
Quote Explanation: The Demon Incubus was transforming into the form of the one you love. Trying to take away Robert's power, he turned into Lily for Jekyll and Bella for Hyde, which gave himself away.
- Thats just the point, why did you end up here ?!...
№ 422488   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 15:51
When we don't find a logical answer, we settle for a stupid one. Ritual is what happens when we run out of rational explanation.
№ 421665   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2021 / 15:15