the consumer society [Theme] Page 5

Now the world culture is turned into an endless fast food. <...> a Huge stream of syrup with pork cutlets. Where are these masterpieces? <...> there is No creativity for a long time already! Give me brilliant books that shook the world over the last twenty years... They are not! What a brilliant masterpieces! They are not! They simply do not exist, because all prednisone to the level of consumption because consumption has become the main criterion. <...> Comfort actually kills creativity. Deprivation and suffering, they are, in fact, paradoxically, they develop the ability to create something real, because in this process, in fact, human soul is perfected and grows and comfort, oddly enough, it reduces to the averaged, so all scored a huge number pseudoculture debris that is not needed at all. <...> Comfort kills creativity. It gives you time to work, but do you have anything you can't.
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 18.08.2017 year.
№ 298097   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2017 / 21:33
All a consumer society consists of people who have a certain kind of dependence.
№ 294329   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2017 / 15:18
The people you as a goal set a specific amount of money or things will always be unhappy. Always! For example, today a large number including those protesting actually live much better than those who lived before them in the nineties who lived before them in the Soviet era, but they are unhappy and will be unhappy, I assure you, because that's the pursuit of the horizon makes people, you know, "Homo nedbaliuc", I do not know how it is in Latin... a Man always dissatisfied with - that type of the modern world! Because they've been told that chasing the horizon is infinite. And it is absolutely impossible to meet his needs. They neudovletvoreny, because always it is possible to give a new picture in which he will look for himself deprived.
Release Date: 06.06.2017
№ 289627   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2017 / 13:47
There are alive, right at the tombstones,
Created, lived and died in the image and likeness.
№ 278630   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 16:08
By the way, here "on the louboutins and dazzling the pants" is a very correct and very powerful irritant, an indication that no shit you don't know now. And how you live? You only have shoes on my mind! Because now young people particularly glamorous, rises in the hour of the day and says, "Oh, I have a busy day!" And artists, too. And when you ask: "what are you doing?" - I hear in response: "Well, I have to drink coffee, then I have to go there make-up done then I'm going to peel at some massage." Think: "what is it?! You should work!" And here is the consumerism that is now present, but kills real talents. Because consumers have no time to think, he just wants to get to. And no one wants to give. That's the problem.
Quote Explanation: The newspaper "Moskovsky Komsomolets" dated February 1, 2017.
№ 274555   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:25
Ambition is an empty shell, an illusion. We are told that happiness is inextricably linked to the possession of more and more fashionable things. We want to keep it away from our true human nature, to prevent us to rebel against all the injustices that the society administers. Here we do only consumers, able only to chase the dreams about things.
№ 272083   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 15:20
I reject the pursuit of material well-being, but I do not insist on waiver. Modern society is in abundance gives rise to temptations. But it simultaneously creates opportunities to settle. It creates the opportunity to have everything without having anything. Better not to have than to lose. Must be able to life to build so that it can be without having. Hence, it is necessary to establish possession than means at the same time the lack of it. It is necessary to establish what can be reduced needs to a minimum and what to develop to the maximum. And with minimal effort and maximum success. Learn to lose. Learn to justify their loss and finding her compensation. Not acquire, without which you can do.
№ 271542   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:18
Converge, for example, ten of the British, they immediately start talking about the submarine Telegraph, the tax on paper, on the method to fabricate, rat skins, that is something positive and defined; together ten Germans, well, then, of course, Schleswig-Holstein and the unity of Germany will be on stage; ten of the French come together, the conversation inevitably comes down to "strawberries", as there are neither wag; and together ten Russian, immediately raises the question of the value of the future of Russia, but in such General terms, from the eggs of Leda, unproven, desperate.
№ 270626   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:47
heroes of supermarkets, the poor idiots, roll carts, fill them
achievements of civilization - the meat of dead animals, poisons in colored packages, with pointless toys that reduce waiting, synthetic lust, silicone beauty....
Quote Explanation: A line from the poem "the Feast of the red Death". Original spelling and punctuation preserved.
№ 268031   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:08
Western society is a society of total verbal-commodity addiction, that's why it banned chemical drugs.
№ 267786   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:58
Our entire Western civilization is built on the principle of maximum people's picks for dopamine receptors in the brain, pleasure is the highest goal. The heroin as the main dopamine lockpick forbidden - still, this product destroys the competition.
№ 267785   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:58
We, modern people, too happily changing values on the convenience, just like the Indians changed gold glass beads.
№ 267773   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:58
I think the biggest problem today is the problem of how to get people to consume less.
№ 264975   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:24
The consumer society is a society of lonely people, who have everything except what they really need.
№ 260195   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:08
Modern consumer culture - the epidemic of meaningless "window-dressing" - is a guarantee that the society remained ignorant and at war with itself, and also ensures that the income from these wasteful and unnecessary purchases, caused by emotional dissatisfaction, continued to support and justify the actions of the rich elite... the more you own of something, the more own you.
№ 259178   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:40