Glamour [Theme]

It took me years to understand a simple truth: life doesn't get easier just because it gets more glamorous.
№ 441386   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 02:06
Exxon Mobil was ordered Venezuelan oil 50 years, until the nationalization in ' 76. Then what is interesting? Caracas in the era of ehksona and military dictatorships was a prosperous city and all of Venezuela: a rapid housing, expensive cars, Bohemia and glamour. For some, not for all. Then petrodollars is over - the country fell into total misery... However, under Hugo Chavez, the country did not get rid of the oil stranglehold. And still 95% of the income from oil. Still no new industries, no clear state planning. Still maneuvering and compromise with the oligarchy... At some point, even the most compelling and obvious references to a "hairy hand" of the state Department, simply cease to work as stop working any half-measures.
№ 389344   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2020 / 15:12
Never felt comfortable in Hollywood society. I don't like parties, the glamour. This is all a tinsel. The pleasure I get from communication with family, my dogs, love going to the mountains with someone, but not to parties. It's all a waste of time.
№ 385798   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 14:14
Girls, ku-u-erocki, I so du-u-u-urochka,
Down by the t-u-u-street, lost su-u-u-omacku.
For a whole day, tired, two km were found
Were a spent force, fired the driver.
All I wanted today I bought:
Earrings, boots. Forgot something...
№ 362112   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2019 / 06:06
Groans tons of phones from all sides,
In States where the new Armageddon
Does not matter race, skin color, gender,
If all bodily mass to rock the dance floor.
Microphone for a million on one run
In silicon valley it's open season.
Even if your father is the Lord of the rings,
There is a reason to see it from a different angle.
№ 362111   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2019 / 06:05
Here style is not associated with the season,
Here wider scope of the law.
The half-time club zone,
Slow and steady, it is unlikely, in General, will reach.
In the jungle of concrete
There is no reason to live according to the canons.
The half-time club zone.
Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh, all of them shaking with silicone.
The half-time club zone.
№ 362110   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2019 / 06:04
Plenty of reasons for the steep mountains:
Paintings, shop Windows, expensive cars
But I resent glamorous speech
And change of three outfits for the evening.
Oh, Oh, stupidity is not treated.
Whistle, badge, striped stroke
Send them through two solid
Impossible little day,
Maybe missing someone
But my day in tempo the minute.
№ 362109   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2019 / 06:03
There are a lot of Russian beautiful girls
But the power, probably, not in beauty.
Flipping through the cover of a glossy page,
I understand only that it is in the simplicity.
№ 348746   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2018 / 18:07
Glamorous world of captured network
And the ladies became a blueprint.
As if overnight, methyl
Merchant, inserting their "tag".
№ 332029   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2018 / 20:13
This is the pictorial multiplicity of Albertine that will eventually develop in its plastic and moral multiplicity - not just consisting in the change Express the variety of faces caused by the change of the view angle of the observer, but which reduces to the multiplicity in depth, a turmoil of objective, inherent contradictions over which the subject is powerless.
№ 310902   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2017 / 04:09
By the way, here "on the louboutins and dazzling the pants" is a very correct and very powerful irritant, an indication that no shit you don't know now. And how you live? You only have shoes on my mind! Because now young people particularly glamorous, rises in the hour of the day and says, "Oh, I have a busy day!" And artists, too. And when you ask: "what are you doing?" - I hear in response: "Well, I have to drink coffee, then I have to go there make-up done then I'm going to peel at some massage." Think: "what is it?! You should work!" And here is the consumerism that is now present, but kills real talents. Because consumers have no time to think, he just wants to get to. And no one wants to give. That's the problem.
Quote Explanation: The newspaper "Moskovsky Komsomolets" dated February 1, 2017.
№ 274555   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:25
I - the opposite of the definition of "glamorous" because I'm not a formalist. And the term "glamour" suggests some ideal form.
№ 264370   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:02
And please, don't read magazines about beautiful life. They only make you feel ugly.
Quote Explanation: From a speech by Kurt Vonnegut, pronounced before the graduates of the University of Massachusetts in 1995.
№ 226748   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 14:51
The goal of glamour is to the human life passed in a cloud of shame and self-contempt. This is a condition called "original sin" is a direct result of the consumption of images of beauty, success and intellectual brilliance. Glamour and discourse immerse their consumers in misery, idiocy and poverty. These qualities, of course, relative. But suffer they make really. In the experience of shame and misery is the whole of human life.
№ 216726   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:51
I'm not one of those glamorous girls on the covers of glossy magazines, because they are also fake!
№ 210983   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:19