clubs [Theme] Page 1

Room - or, should I say, the hall was illuminated by rows of lamps, hidden lighting, runs along the ceiling, and several crystal chandeliers, Tiffany and Waterford in various shapes and sizes cast a light on the Ottomans and canapés. To the right was a bar, lined with stone, with a long oak bar. Along it just mushrooms lined bar stools on long legs, with black hats on the seats. Behind the counter deftly worked a pair of bartenders, rocking shakers and doubling in the mirrors that created the illusion of a delay in the movements. Above them hung various sized glasses, the light played in them like icicles in the spring.
Immediately to the left of the entrance <...> miniature dance floor, covered in crimson glass with a backlight. Above him flashed intermittent strobe light, scattering a rain of blue-green-red stains on the guests, so famously and played all shibashiba to the beat of the music, right the hell are roasted. The dance floor was surrounded by a wall of mirrors, so it was hard to guess the number of dancers, stared when they wanted it in their reflections. <...> There is enough half naked women, surrounded by men in suits and fashionable jackets. Between them scurrying waiters in black tuxedos and waitresses in white blouses with trays of hot entrees, appetizers, cocktails, champagne glasses. <...>
Men and women writhed and shook, as if experiencing an orgasm. In the center of the room a lush, red-haired woman, barefoot, in something more like a combination of floating gait proceeded to the bar. All, including women, looked at her. In the bright light of her chest practically shone out - she's with the same success can go "Topless", thought Kevin.
Think Miriam got on some kind of Roman Orgy, moved to the present day.
Quote Explanation: Compare the atmosphere with the current night entertainment clubs.
№ 243068   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:47
- I was mistaken in thinking that in the bathroom selling drugs. There is clearly something sell, but not what we need. How are you doing?
- In this light all look like drug dealers. I have to admit, I'm disappointed. Thought you could do better.
Because I have a view that the dealers themselves come up?
- You bought a grenade in the car on the street and can't find any drugs in a nightclub?
2 Season 2 Series
№ 209681   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 12:14
No matter what club we should go? The club was, "Wrong club"...
- These clubs are long closed.
- Oh, no!
"Oh no" is also closed.
- "Where" club.
- "Where"?
- Where Is "Where"?
"Where" where was, isn't it?
- No, the club was not where he was. "Was" was, where "Wrong" was, right?
- Okay.
Not "Okay". It sucks.
- "Okay" - "Sucks"? I thought, "Sucks" is Gabar, or is it "Wrong"?
Wrong, it's not "Wrong".
- Guys, let's get to the point.
- I like "Essence". Let's go there.
Where?
In "Essence"!
I thought "Matter" was closed.
- No, was was closed. Once the club was closed, but it reopened as Closed.
- So, Closed open?
- No, Closed is closed.
- What's the difference? Go to the gap!
- In "Isolation" a lot of students.
- I will go anywhere, okay?
Not "Okay". "Okay" - it sucks.
- "Okay" - not "Sucks". "Sucks" is Gabar.
- Guys in a bit.
- No. "Quiet" was also closed.
- I can't believe I don't know of any club!
- Lads, let's choose the club, okay?
- Not only "Okay".
- OKAY - SUCKS - GAYBAR!
- By the way, where I once accidentally ended up. And like pronounced "Whoa."
- Hopelessness, right?
Quote Explanation: Friends choose which nightclub to go to. In the end, they went to the club "Hopelessness" (explanation end of quote).
6 Season 21 Series
№ 193561   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:41
A surprising number. Moskoskih janitor found near the club "SOHO" smoked a cigarette, finished his and at night swept the whole of Moscow.
№ 139691   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 21:06
Strange how you have Church clubs don't use. There's also good speakers...
№ 132734   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 11:37
Journalist: What did You feel when you found out that the night club "Arthur" was named after your hairstyle?
George: I was proud to the minute not yet visited it.
№ 118315   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 21:27
The party is a disguised social ring, microelisa where people come to relax, in fact everyone hides under clothing Gladiator gear. Everyone brings their own murky calculations and all night dancing to their tune, and not under "a different drum", as it carefully explains in the conversation. And now, after thousands of seemingly random movements, in the quaint lit aquarium, these colorful reptiles are woven with each other for mutual strictly proper eating and insemination way. What looks to the naive observer the entertainment was a never-ending struggle for existence, mixed with social ritual.
№ 113353   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 09:17
Oh, the notorious English clubs - small clans, a state within a state, the doors of which are closed to other mortals. The social situation for the Englishman is, first and foremost to his club.
№ 109217   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 17:55
Night. Street. Machine. Lights. Shine.
Pop their mother, and a glamorous father,
Sound Dj-ing samples cut the ear,
They're just kids nightlife...
Captain black. Parlament. Camel. Bond.
Marlborro. Сocktails. Killed the gene pool.
Purse lipstick. Condom. Slims.
If such a life even make sense?
Chicks. Gerlach. Meny. One night.
Who entertained this night is not off?
Pj. Thong. Girls. The dance floor.
Acquaintance. Alcohol. To crawl under the table.
A laser show. Intensity. Debauchery.
Photographers. Bi. Gay. Full fart.
Sex is all around atmosphere
Hey, the zoo! And farewell manners!
Morning. Street. Window. Rays. Dawn.
Cold shower. Brine. Contact. And-net,
A mother's cry penetrated the ringing in the ears,
They're just clubs night of the soul...
№ 98016   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 01:38
In night clubs after two o'clock in the morning begin the wild dance of the drunken illiquid marriage market.
№ 96483   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 00:28
At the club he didn't have time to be sad, but here, her melancholy soft paw seized his heart.
№ 50267   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 00:08
- Mum, I hate men.
- Congratulations, dear, welcome to our club. Membership card will arrive in the mail. What a solemn moment, sorry I have no camera!
№ 47873   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:35
In addition, the club is too loud to talk, so after a couple of drinks everyone feels like the center of attention, and thus completely cut off from others.
№ 32112   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:18
In Nightclubs drunk for a booty call, and the result is glued to all the women in a row, because shyness is drowning in alcohol. The problem is that subsequently drowning in it and an erection. The government is wrong, saying that "alcohol abuse is dangerous for health": on the contrary, it is a wonderful cure for AIDS!
№ 27149   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 07:30
How do you recognize a good nightclub? Toilets: if you hold your finger on bumagodelatel, the finger becomes white, as if to anoint them in the teeth, they lose sensitivity.
The problem is that sooner or later begin to hold in the toilet more time than at the bar. Closets some clubs I can describe better than the dance floor.
Yesterday shes hanging out.
Really? Where have you been?
- Spent the whole evening in the bathroom - sniffing, drinking, sneezing, puking.
- Do you know how to have fun at glory.
Really? Where have you been?
- Spent the whole evening in the bathroom - sniffing, drinking, sneezing, puking.
- Do you know how to have fun at glory.
№ 24914   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:46