clubs [Theme]

Forty pounds each is the entrance fee to the Suicide Club.
№ 452161   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:08
- A-ah! Well, it's simple. We have very talented graduates!
- A-ah! Well, its simple. We have very talented graduates!
№ 432388   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2021 / 09:42
Caucasians in Russia are not particularly allowed into clubs until now. And since Caucasians are proud and purposeful people, they solved this problem in their own way. They open their own clubs, but since none of these people were inside the club, the result is hookah bars.
Release Date: 29.10.2021
№ 431394   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2021 / 23:57
I would put this picture in a museum, on a world exhibition in the theme: "Leisure of happy people"...
... and there's a picture. A room with soft-lamp light, small clouds of smoke, laughter at the level of experiences multiplied by ... [ «Ψ³Hz» | ' * ' | «PsiCubaHerz» ] ... cold but soft, blue screen light... table, on the table something from powders and tablets, something from blades of grass (straws da bongi) and other dripped pictures, from happy psychotropic curves, magic solutions garden tomatoes ... in general, a table for space negotiations... two joysticks, two people, two smiles... two pairs of happy eyes... music... evening and stars..
... and no fuss, no people and socially coercive affairs, routine work... nothing but the carefree world of the two people living in it.
№ 413854   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 01:21
Outsiders have a tactical advantage. They are not required to adhere to the Protocol set by the establishment, and not wasting time on formalities. They are not doing garbage, which many clubs include in its main program. Their intelligence free from sense of injured dignity that occurs when viewing graphically very spectacular, but the weak-minded PowerPoint slides. They may not attend meetings where it is expected a show of force. They are allowed to ignore any formal requirements, not to respond to invitations to participate in different events (to "show themselves"), because they are there simply not invited. They don't have to worry about political correctness in order not to be responsible and not be in the result thrown to the side, they're on the sidelines.
№ 399803   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2020 / 03:00
They tell me keep it simple, I tell them take it slow
I feed and water an idea so I let it grow
I tell them take it easy, they laugh and tell me no
It's cool but I don't see them laughing at my money though
They spittin' facts at me, I'm spittin' tracks, catch me?
I'm spinning gold out my records know you can't combat me
They tell me "Jesus walks", I tell them money talks
Bling got me chill, cause I'm living in an ice box
They tell me I've been sleepin', I say I'm wide awake
Tracks hot and ready so they call me mister e-z bake
They say the grass is greener, I think my grass is dank
Drivin' with a drank on an empty tank to the bank.

They tell me to be easier, I tell them not to hurry.
I feed and sing idea, so I let it grow.
I tell them calm down, they laugh and say "no"to me.
That's cool, but I don't see that they were laughing at my money
They spit at me with facts I spit the tracks, caught me?
I spin gold from his records, you know you can't fight me.
They tell me that Jesus walks in, I tell them that the money speak for themselves.
Of these trinkets to me getting cold because I live in a box with ice.
They tell me that I was sleeping, and I say that not sleeping.
The tracks are hot and ready, so they call me Mr. e-Z bake-o.
They say the grass is greener, I think my grass raw
We're going drinking on an empty tank to the Bank.
(Telling me "screw you", my answer is "Wait"
The idea I cherished, so that she could grow
My answer is "Calm down", telling me just "No"
Laughing at me in high esteem, there is always only lave,
Throw argument. I give immediately the track
I do the close, and you can't cope with it,
Telling me" God's gift", and I really fat,
A gold chain is like your whole fee,
Telling me "fell Asleep-that is," and I drew the curtains,
Track by track, I almost sawing conveyor,
The grass there is greener. and my cannabis,
The Bank drove drunk I'm in the tank for an encore.)
№ 383589   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2019 / 13:04
All clubs are built on common interests. Their members share a common work philosophy, hobby, neighborhood, or just the fact that they belong to the same race, religion or generation. In other words, they have a reason to hold each other.
№ 382319   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 13:34
- You're so indecisive, you have to be tougher. Will have to punish you.
Then it will be punished. <...>
- What does the phrase "then she'll be punished"!?
- What you may wanted?
Quote Explanation: Sam and Eddie in the BDSM club trying to interrogate a female dominatrix who's walking all over you.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 369859   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2019 / 13:10
It's a private club, international. We are only his Department. Our members are tested, the coefficient should be within the top two percent.
- Factor what, sir?
- Intelligence, Lieutenant. &lt;...&gt;
- So I talked to the smartest people in the world? I didn't notice.
6 Season 3 Series
№ 351536   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 19:22
What is called crowded subways, in Nightclubs is considered to be a pleasant intimacy.
№ 328182   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2018 / 11:05
Men don't join book club. Women share and men read on the sly, if at all read.
And men don't do book clubs. Women want to share, but men, they hoard what they read, if they crack open a book.
№ 316256   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2018 / 11:02
- I hate walking and going to bars. There is always so loud I can't hear himself or the girl that want to meet you. It all comes down to the strange dance of two people who tell each other "What? What? What? What, what? What?"
- That's the problem. The bars do not need to speak, because it's noisy. You should worry only two questions, "what are you drinking?" and "where will we do the nasty?".
№ 315329   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2018 / 08:02
Girls, do charity for Valentine's day, if you have no one, go to the club and suck away to someone in the toilet cubicle. For this you will a cloud in heaven. I'm kidding, of course, don't do it!
№ 294332   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2017 / 15:26
You need to relax. You need to go out from time to time. You just need. Friday evening? Drove the rest should come off as it should. I last week had a rest in night club. But it's not for me. I'm getting too old for night clubs. Realize that you are already old when you walk into a nightclub: "not too loud-whether there? Why do I have vibrating head?"
№ 255891   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:44
In fact, the atmosphere in the club is more reminiscent of the waiting room at the station: the same boredom and vexation.
№ 247295   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:49