Outlook [Theme] Page 17

And I want to tremble at the knees, before a lump in the throat - the same, than I was on a lot in childhood. Simplicity and clarity of the world.
№ 79137   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:51
Tarasovich has long been interested in:
- Do you have any political ideals?
- I don't think.
- What a crappy world?
- World there.
- What do you have?
- World-Outlook.
- Isn't this the same thing?
- No. The difference is about the same as between employee and freelance.
I think you're too clever.
- Trying.
- Still, how about ideals? You serve on a political radio station. Ideals don't you have prevented.
- Is it necessary?
- For permanent employees - is necessary. For non - desirable.
- Well, - I say - then listen. I think in fifty years the world will be United. Good or bad - is another question. But the world will be United. With the overall economy. Without any political borders. All empires will collapse, forming a common economic system...
You know what, the editor said, - it is better to keep such ideals in themselves. Some are too progressive.
№ 78485   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:23
I didn't want no talking, not going out somewhere, except for the racetrack or the Boxing. I didn't understand TV. I did feel a bit silly if you had to pay money to go to the cinema and sit there with other people in order to share their emotions. From the party I was sick. I could not tolerate gambling, foul play, the flirting, the Amateur drunks, the bores.
№ 76241   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 10:40
Look at yourself not relatively with the other, and separated. Isolated and allow yourself anything you want. If you are angry, don't hide it, let it rude; if you're gay too, even if it is corny. Remember that your life is your life. Drawn - even the most high rules you not the law. It's not your rules. At best, they are similar to yours. Be independent. Independence is the best quality, the best word in all languages. Let it lead you to defeat (stupid word) - it will only be your loss. You will bring with you scores: and then we have to take figs knows whom.
№ 74995   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 09:37
Change your attitude to things that are bothering you, and you'll be safe from them.
№ 73556   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 08:38
Impossible to make a dress and never acolatse,
This world will not know about it without breaking inside.
Without knowing the bottom, not knowing the depth of the well,
Will not be able to measure the rope and tie a bucket.
№ 71768   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 00:02
You see the world as it is and as it could be? but you don't notice that everyone can see is a giant gap between first and second.
You see the world as it is, and you see the world as it could be. What you don't see is what everybody else sees: the giant, gaping chasm in between.
2 Season 3 Series
№ 70415   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 23:01
We are strange people, we like to lick honey from a razor.
№ 68970   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 21:59
And the world, in fact, all white,
And all black...
All black inside us.
№ 68911   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 21:56
If you can't change the world, change the attitude to the world.
№ 67007   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 20:32
The universe is infinite, but finite.
№ 66876   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 20:26
If we are positive in our view of the world, we attract positive people, events and circumstances; if we have a negative or even angry perception, then we attract negative people or negative events.
№ 66266   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 19:57
Do me in the night, mother, I want to grow beautiful, make me silent, mother, I won't be aggressive.
№ 65284   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 19:04
Everything, absolutely everything (even children) are drowning in dullness, starting from individuals ending petty stupid little soul sold for cash to God. They see nothing except their own vanity issues, nothing but their own pseudo-grandeur or pseudo-varnasi, pseudo-necessity. It is they who have built these ugly grey buildings, grey green meadows filled with asphalt, has created a machine, releasing the stench of a gray smoke and... created his own kind. Taught them his painfully vulgar life dream and gave them the green light at a crossroads in life: school, UNIVERSITY, work, family, children, the lost dream, the road not taken....
№ 64732   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 18:39
But we saw the world the same, and that's all that matters.
№ 61042   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:33