Don't give up, don't give up
The voice strikes back.
№ 74035   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 08:58
Let giraffe was wrong
But I do not blame the giraffe,
And the one who yelled from the branches:
- Giraffe great, he knows better.
№ 69806   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:34
- Understand lyrics is not listening, if his views do not allow you to listen to racists, vegans, rednecks, courtroom, Christians, Satanists and other.
- This is some kind of stereotypical music smacks of discrimination.
№ 65552   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 19:26
Fool, he told himself, ' remember, fool, never expect that others will share your feelings or your mood.
№ 61194   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:40
Already in daily fellowship with my mates build I was often struck by the fact hameleonstvo they one and the same question was expressed completely different opinions sometimes for several days or even a few hours. It was hard for me to understand how people who privately Express pretty reasonable opinions, suddenly lose their beliefs, once they are in the range of masses. Often I despaired. Sometimes after a few hours it seemed to me that I persuaded this time one or the other of them, I finally managed to break the ice and prove to them the absurdity of a sight. I barely had time to enjoy his victory as the next day, to my sorrow, had to start over. It was all in vain. Like a swinging pendulum returns to its starting point, and they were returning to their former absurd views.
№ 52836   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:01
The only sin which we never forgive each other is the divergence.
№ 51542   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 08:09
The persecution of people for their opinions rarely gave any result, except that strengthened the people's confidence in the correctness and importance of their views.
№ 33024   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:53
Get married with a man (or woman) whose views on the most important problems of life if not to end, but coincide with yours. Otherwise you are trapped by a incompatibility.
№ 31624   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:59
Sebastian was highly unusual fashion naplevatelstvo on prejudice and other advanced views. He knew that flaunting contempt for the moral principles means to carry his duplicity in a suitcase with a double bottom and remove the prejudices from the inside out. He usually chose the easiest ethical path (but the thorny aesthetic) just ' cause it was the shortest path to the desired goal; in everyday life, he was too lazy (but zealous beyond measure in the life of art), to wrestle with the task, they are not specified and they are not allowed.
№ 31120   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:38
No, I'm not a pessimist. At some point the world shits on everyone. To pretend that he is not shit to be an idiot, not an optimist
№ 28377   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 08:29
There are many kinds of progressive views, and Clevesy always defended the best of them. The best possible progressive vision is one that contains a sufficient dose of the provocative to his supporter can be proud of their originality, but at the same time and attracted so many supporters that the risk alone of exclusivity from approval prevents a loud triumphant majority.
№ 26852   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 07:17
They were best friends since College and shared the tastes and opinions on many issues. But when it came to love, it was hard to find a more diverse people. Vicki was afraid of the pain and avoided love conflicts. She was grounded and realistic. In males it were seriousness and stability. She had become engaged to Doug because he thought him worthy and successful. She appreciated a serious relationship. Christine, by contrast, was waiting for love a completely different. She accepted suffering as an integral part of this passion and was willing to risk his feelings. If you asked what she wants, what puts in love - she would be unable to answer. But she knew exactly what he doesn't want what Vicky valued above all else.
№ 25452   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:12
- Only fools never change their views.
№ 23317   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 04:29
One person outgrows the other. People's views change - hence the change in the relationship.
№ 20324   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 02:13
Our opinions as our watches: they all show different times, but each believes his own.
№ 8963   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:51