routine [Theme] Page 5

Want to find something, but don't want to be wheel and drives the automation process.
№ 156004   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:46
I turned to detective novels, but, alas, everything is largely based on coincidences, luck, and surprises. I didn't want to trust the occasion. And then one day I stumbled upon the standing Council of Conan Doyle: "Every sacrifice, following the same usual routine, it becomes more vulnerable."
Quote Explanation: when selecting the manner of killing
№ 155880   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:38
How terrible the fate of ordinary, perfectly normal man: his life allowed by the dictionary understanding of words, use very clear actions; those actions have it in the dal beberino like boat, fitted with words and gestures, which can be expressed - quite; if the boat then accidentally crash into an underwater rock everyday incoherence, the boat had sprung up on the rock, breaks it, and immediately sink simple-minded swimmer. gentlemen, at the slightest push everyday ordinary people are deprived of understanding; no, madmen do not know all these dangers of brain injury: their brains, right woven from the lightest etheric matter. For the simple-minded brain the key is that these brains penicaut: simple brain remains to be broken; and he is divided.
№ 153301   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 12:16
Nothing promotes love as a short separation. What makes the marriage bond intolerable? Too close relationship, low care and routine.
№ 150890   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 09:51
Try to imagine out of curiosity, what of your life, and movie. In my youth I often partied. Try it and you will be astonished. It is considered that the than the product closer to life, so it is more talented. Nonsense. Scary to imagine how many of the routine should be washed, to get one bit of art! But the ordinariness of raw... my God, how disgusting we fulfill their role! Stanislavsky probably would have yelled: "No way!"
Amateur footage of other feasts and weddings - see? More incompetent acting than in real life...
No, not even that. "Never seen a more mediocre game than in life." Yeah, much better now. Almost Jerzy LEC.
№ 150087   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 09:04
- The rains we have frequent business, but you'll get used to it.
- Everything is kind of... dull...
- Get used to it. So this place, Edward. Get used to everything.
But I don't want to.
And for this, too. This, too, will get used to it.
№ 149603   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 22:02
If coincidence is not accidental, and the ordinariness of the ordinary.
№ 145859   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 18:12
Literature was finished.
Days pulled exhausting string. Sleep, kefir, work, loneliness. Colleagues, seeing my condition, began to worry. Introduced me to a developed girl Frieda Stein.
We spent two hours in the restaurant. The music was playing. Frida read the menu, like the Torah, from right to left. We ordered pancakes and coffee.
Frida said:
- All of us - people of a certain circle. I nodded.
- I hope, and you - people of a certain range?
"Yes," I said.
- What is it?
Fourth, - say, - if you mean the circles of hell.
Bravo! - said the girl. I immediately ordered champagne.
№ 136381   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 16:34
My life, with its monotonous the smallest details like days of punishment, in which the student depending on his guilt have ten times, a hundred times or more to write a sentence, by the repetition turned into nonsense, just me talking about the punishment - "as many times as you make it."
№ 130838   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 23:47
The world is not a thought, as philosophers think. The world is a passion. Cooling of passion gives routine.
№ 129218   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 20:08
Beautiful things do not have to be particularly spectacular. The beauty is in ordinary things.
№ 127750   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 18:36
In the dream I yellow lights
And wheezing in my sleep I:
- Wait a little, wait a little,-
Morning is wiser!
But in the morning it is not so,
That is not fun:
Or smoke on an empty stomach
Or drink from a hangover.
№ 119934   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 22:38
No matter how much I sleep, couldn't relax, because I always saw nightmares. And when after a sleepless night met morning, did not wait for him no joy.
My pillow came the smell of bitterness and suffering, and the sunlight from the window did not bring salvation, but only the pain cut tired insomnia eyes.
Whole body was screaming that today will begin again another day in hell, against which the medicine is powerless.
№ 114521   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 10:16
Sometimes being ordinary isn't so bad.
№ 114322   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 10:06
- What did you do today?
- The same as yesterday.
- And yesterday you did what?
- The same as the day before.
№ 110558   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 20:06