charges [Theme] Page 5

If I do something, then announce it to the whole neighborhood! Gather a feast. Feed the poor.
I have no ulterior Affairs. If I did, then everyone will know that I did.
Quote Explanation: Justification in an unjust prosecution.
№ 363516   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2019 / 04:45
When in the case of blackmail, it is not necessary easy to blame someone. Find the innocent and use. Look - people in life do nothing and are not guilty of anything. Think: "why, how did?!". Turns out it did, because forced, forced.
№ 363514   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2019 / 04:42
They believe that I'm a spy too. All of them, from the inability to work, love to accuse of spying.
№ 361101   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2019 / 04:06
I looked at several live broadcasts of the meetings of the UN security Council and was in shock. People with fantastic hypocrisy poured Russia! And use expressions that on the street begin to beat. And our Vitaly Churkin sits and listens all this. So here it is, modern diplomacy?
- I a year ago wrote that Vitaly Ivanovich Churkin "iron all"! [Laughs.] And the fact that the public sees, the public is only a small part of the work of the UN. There is still room much smaller - consultation meetings of the security Council. There there is no translation, and there unfold the real battles. There is such a thing - "zakazuha". It is this kind of propaganda is registered in respect of Russia regardless of what it was actually. And it has two terrible consequences. First, any information going to tarnish our country. Second, no one cares about the truth, the main thing - in the first days to designate the perpetrator of those with whom you have a conflict. To concoct a strange story of neofacto, all semi-enclosed and brought under the UN security Council, arranging the judgment seat. The investigation proves to be a tenth.
Quote Explanation: An interview with Komsomolskaya Pravda on 26 November 2015.
№ 356684   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2019 / 11:12
- Countess de peyrac twice tried to kill in the Louvre.
- The accusation against the king?
- No, only against those who are out there pulling the strings.
№ 355533   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2019 / 16:10
- I did it for himself, for his people. For the sake of our right to be free.
- I do not fight with the druids. <...>
- Not I, Arthur Pendragon, who needs to answer here for your crimes, and you. You and your father without mercy condemned my people to a miserable existence. That you forced peaceful people to war. So you and Camelot will pay for it!
- In your speeches, I hear the voice of Morgana. She and others like her, has cast a shadow of mistrust on the witches. Because of them our people become more divided. Of Camelot faced a wave of fear. Because of them, we had to declare magic outside of the law. But today you appeared before the court for witchcraft, or rebellion. You're guilty of murder. Your actions caused the death of good people and threatened the lives of many.
- It is inevitable in war. I would do it again. I will not rest until you die along with his Kingdom. <...>
You have no remorse for their actions. I have no other choice but to declare you an enemy of Camelot. According to the law, tomorrow at dawn you'll be picked up from the camera and hang.
- Do what you want - attack of Morgana will not stop! Your end is near! The only thing I regret not going to see him!
5 Season 11 Series
№ 353753   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 16:46
I'm only human I make mistakes
I'm only human that's all it takes
To put the blame on me
Don't put your blame on me.
I'm no prophet or messiah
Should go looking somewhere higher
I'm only human after all
I'm only human after all
Don't put the blame on me.
I'm only human, I make mistakes.
I'm only human, and so just
Blame me.
Don't blame me.
I am no prophet, I am not the Messiah,
You should look for somewhere higher.
In the end, I'm just a man
In the end, I'm just a man
Don't blame me.
№ 352057   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2018 / 05:08
- Call names or get to the rack. You promised to call me these names.
- Promised? Apparently I lied. But one thing I can say. All accusations of treachery made against me by members of the East India company will be withdrawn before noon. Witnesses will disappear. Testimony burn. Requirements to satisfy. Pride will swallow. And when the morning ends I'm a free man.
- How do you know?
- The ravens said.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 351314   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2018 / 01:04
- Can you prove that this is exactly what I got in store?
- Your car was parked out there.
- If a tree falls in the forest...
- You somewhere nearby with an axe.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 348589   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2018 / 14:24
Unfounded accusations destroy people's lives.
Unfounded accusations can destroy people's lives.
1 Season 13 Series
№ 348243   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2018 / 02:05
I feel that the attitude of the people towards me has changed, all because of allegations. In journals write: "He is sick. He needs a psychiatric evaluation..." you Know, it's bizarre. The only thing I could do to be sure that they are right. One day the truth will prevail, truth is on my side. Hopefully, as people. I know the truth, if I have to drop everything - jobs, careers, and say goodbye well, I will do it.
Quote Explanation: About the charges ex-wife amber heard in the beating, the accusations of former managers.
№ 346754   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2018 / 01:04
I was charged and tried in a closed world of women, in our chicken coop that fed a ruthless gossip. &lt;...&gt; Women does not allow them, locked in the greenhouse room, where they grow all sorts of gossip and rumors, to endure my sins without having to not to be sarcastic, not to stab, not to sniff.
№ 346638   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2018 / 23:10
Society is not to blame, but we can not blame him at all.
№ 346299   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2018 / 19:10
If a person persistently takes away the suspicion and attention, pointing at others, then he has your account ever any doubt.
№ 343608   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2018 / 16:07
This girl was forced to return because the half-dozen bastards ruined her life. Half a dozen is about, because some of the mathematics more complicated, when you are raped, leaving behind a gift. The perfect bomb - you want to forget about it, and it grows. Today you hurt, tomorrow harder, and then even worse... who is the bomb? Whose? She's got your eyes.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 343455   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2018 / 14:06