charges [Theme] Page 4

When you meet an honest man
The envious will not pass,
Not placing blame indiscriminately,
As someone who though the worst of people.
Dawn, which is
The light of the world -
The threat and the sadness of the mole,
Praising only blindness.
Quote Explanation: Translation Antonica Eugene V.
№ 385245   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 02:30
- I wanted to apologize if you have suffered from his hands.
- I didn't get hurt from his hands, I have suffered from your. He worked for you, my Lord, he followed your orders.
- I cheated!
- No, you were deceived long before the arrival of Eridiana, you deceived yourself. You see enemies in friends, you see sorcerers in the servants. I'm not the first person you wrongly accused for this war with magic, and not everyone is as lucky as me.
Quote Explanation: Gaius falsely accused of witchcraft.
2 Season 7 Series
№ 384219   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 14:52
In their eyes I see hatred and fear. If it was my fault in the spread of infection. If I the source of all misery ravaging the land. I have nowhere to hide from them, nowhere to escape. The woods blocked all ways to retreat.
We are doomed.
№ 383645   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2019 / 15:34
Even when I sleep, I can't stop seeing their faces. Looking at me expectantly, as if I can cure them from the growing epidemic. If I can stop the process, destroying their land causing them to rot the body and mind. There's no way out, I stuck with them. With their never-ending calls for help and imploring cries.
№ 383644   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2019 / 15:32
- Do not be surprised, I said see you later. Are you interested in how I know how long I watched you all the details and you have that right. Maybe we could have dinner sometime and catch up, but alas, we have little time. Only five minutes to negotiate a settlement before your friends start asking where you are. Let me to paint you a picture.
I'm aware of the situation.
- But I will say it for clarity. Now I can take you for the murder of Oleg Filenkova, clerks of Lemeris, the attempted murder of Frederick of württemburg, not to mention the history of espionage. I can have you thrown in jail in France, and can call and you will be transferred to one of our secret prisons in the Czech Republic, where the valiant men of the intelligence community of the United States, will violate your civil rights, they'll get bored. Here's the way things are. Option one: we will get that will solve our problem, not yours. And we already eat. Option two: you work for us. And dinner on request.
№ 383308   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 13:18
Only a coward blames others for their mistakes.
№ 382366   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 18:30
Women are always blaming their men - but men in this, too, greatly succeeded!
№ 381650   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 11:48
There is a very big difference between "I did" and "not to blame".
№ 380803   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2019 / 22:21
The evil take the evil from their childhood, so they defend themselves if something happens.
№ 380297   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2019 / 06:15
- Do you admit my guilt and ask for mercy?
- I ask nothing neither you nor the other men. Men have accused me, condemned and now men will kill me. Men all my life and stopped my mouth. But before I go, I'm finally able to say: you are a thief sir, because you kidnapped the world. You are a murderer, because you killed his dreams. And you, sir, are a whore because you sold your soul for a bag of gold.
№ 376109   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2019 / 03:10
In the last days I had taken everything, except what I value the most in life - my conscience and honor. If I held on to life as part of the Kingdom, I would have made in his defense so that this absurd charges there would be no stone unturned. But I know it's useless to argue with you...
Quote Explanation: Speech of king Charles I of England on the court, where he was given a death sentence.
№ 376108   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2019 / 03:09
- You bungled the operation, Stahl, not me.
- These wild accusations there seem only a cry of despair.
You said that this case will suit my career, and then you slept with me, knowing that I'll be your scapegoat?
- Deep down you know that it would be better. You're smart, Molly, but you have to admit you have no killer instinct.
- If that's the difference between you and me, thank God.
1 Season 13 Series
№ 373834   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2019 / 14:14
Who wants to control you, he will be the guilt you impute.
№ 370891   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 23:10
- Work by him. I don't really believe it.
- This is your problem. You're thinking we're lying to you, deceiving everyone.
- That's the essence of our lives. All cheat each other and accuse each other of cheating.
№ 368634   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2019 / 05:09
Come on with the running line. What's the problem?
Quote Explanation: Interrupted accusing monologue.
№ 366384   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2019 / 06:02