naivety [Theme] Page 5

Naivety is good for the heart, but not for the mind.
№ 231946   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:28
- What an incredible naivety.
- Well, I was born only yesterday.
№ 230490   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:36
Smart, honest and straightforward person can fall into the trap: he did not come to mind that someone will want to catch him on a mistake and turn it into ridicule. The trust puts in this caution, but foolish jokers and enjoy it. So much the worse for those who try to make fun of him again, such a person can be fooled only once.
№ 227812   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:02
I'm naive! I'm gullible! I'm easily deceived!
№ 219293   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:10
She considered him a good person, maybe sometimes too within the role of the practical pig. And, unfortunately, he was distinguished unbearable naivety in some of the elementary questions of morality. He was kind, indulgent and forgiving, trying to look for explanations and justification of human actions, it has failed to learn that the predators around the world understand only one language.
№ 214089   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:29
... because nothing impresses naive, wise life experience people like a semblance of justice, and nothing is found so rarely in real life.
№ 208804   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:42
Children. Not yet spoiled, sincere, trusting, direct. Not soiled, disfigured by meanness and cruelty of the world. Or at least almost not stained...
№ 207505   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:58
From all life's storms and showers,
bogs and screes of stones
blessed are those who have become naive,
unhappy all, who was smarter.
№ 206661   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:29
The distinction between trust and naive existence is huge, but the dividing line is very thin. To be naive means being ignorant. Trust is the most intelligent action in existence. Signs that you need to remember are: both will be deceived, but naive will feel cheated, will start to doubt people. His naivete sooner or later become doubt. A person who believes, also will be deceived, but it won't hurt. He will simply feel compassion towards those who deceived him, and he will not lose confidence. His trust will never turn into a distrust of humanity.
<...> The confidence of so great value that people are willing to lose everything, but not confidence.
№ 199238   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:30
The peoples there are stupid habit to ascribe to the kings of their own exploits. They were fighting about. Who gets the glory? King. They pay money. Who has the money luxuriate? King. And people like the fact that his king is so rich. The king collects from the poor to the ECU, and returns them to the penny. As he is generous! Colossus serves as a pedestal and admires him standing on a pygmy.
№ 199040   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:23
If the person is naive by personal choice, if you can call it naivety?
№ 190443   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:35
Among the gentlemen who have devoted their life to charity, were not only crooks. Occasionally there are two or profoundly naive. They sincerely believed that, after collecting a certain amount of funds, you can improve the morals, to help the underprivileged or to contribute to progress. In General, trying to do completely useless things. In addition to charitable subscriptions, a fashionable way of obtaining money became a daytime charity balls. To get on it, it was necessary to have an invitation and a fair amount. In return to get a day off in the service, pretty fun and the feeling that I contribute in something good, though it is not clear what.
№ 183861   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:09
But how wonderful in this age of devaluation of morality to meet such sincere, untainted innocence!
№ 181846   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:55
But it was impossible to leave such an outrage unpunished! <...>
The captain sympathetically patted his friend on the shoulder, like a little boy who believes in law, justice, civil duty and spider-Man.
№ 181403   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:38
I'm not asking to believe me good. But to be honest, I was somewhat angry that other killing packs for the sake of illusory good intentions or stupid ideals, writes in heroes and saints. Let me tell you a terrible secret - often at the heart of all of their actions are, or money, or power. Or both. Sages with bright ideals, dreams to dignify the universe and other rotten nonsense usually in our world are not delayed.
№ 178489   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 20:09