bullets [Theme] Page 2

Rosetta, I know how to save everyone. You shoot me, one bullet will kill seven billion people.
Quote Explanation: Darius was trying to get the resources to save the planet, not always legally, as his ideas, many did not believe.
№ 402327   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 21:33
Stronger bullets only bronzell
№ 402287   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2020 / 01:27
Madness has to start somewhere. And if my story is generally about something - provided that the human life you can tell if it's about something - then this is the story of the Genesis of madness. Madness has to start somewhere and go somewhere. As a way to. Or the trajectory of the bullet from the barrel of the gun.
№ 400536   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2020 / 00:06
- I can't believe you shot Calloway.
- I didn't shoot him, I shot into the ground. But if he's injured, you'll have to sleep with him.
№ 396530   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:02
A fucking gun with rubber bullets! They shoot bullets, but we are gummy bears!
№ 396349   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 13:18
The volume of the biceps on the speed of a bullet is not affected.
Quote Explanation: Axiom trainers GRU and FSB alpha.
№ 396145   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 09:39
- You're worried about me, or criticize me?
- Sometimes one, sometimes the other is doing... Listen to me. Who are you? You're my son! I'll do whatever you want.
- Well, dad, do it. Do.
- Are you upset?
- No, no not upset it's not worth it to get upset.
- Of course, you will not be upset. You have become immortal.. Catch a bullet for you. Drinking coke on an empty stomach you. To escape and enter the house like a thief, is also your business.
- Sit for five minutes and the house turns instead of the massacre.
- Wow! So you're a victim, and I'm cruel, right?! Son, listen to me. I told you not to do, you did.
others obviously will do their son in five years. And our you don't know what to do in five minutes.
I have one only child. One son. You're all I have left in memory from the mother. How can I not be upset?..
You know, I had three classmates. And they all got sick with Alzheimer's. How can I not be jealous? They thought calm. Wonderful. And every night I Wake up in fear that something will happen...
Prostatitis on the one hand, you on the other. I Wake up forty times.
№ 395250   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:08
People live and die according to his words, they define the shape of our thoughts and deeds and often ourselves. They are like bullets, shot, we will not be able to stop them. They can strike. So choose them wisely, let them be meaningful, be worthy of them. Especially your last words, they'll outlive us.
№ 394009   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 07:39
See, miss, it is very easy to be brave when you sit in a tavern for a mug of ale. It is much harder to have, if stuck on all fours in the frozen box, and musket bullets whistle over your head and the prickly Heather scratches the ass. But even harder to stand face to face with your enemy, when your blood is pouring all over you.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 13
№ 393484   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 07:57
It's like a marriage. Only with bullets.
№ 392948   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 15:09
- Madness is a flexible bullet.<...> the editor said. - This phrase, or rather, the image of "flexible bullet" is taken from Marianne Moore. She used it when describing someone's car. But I always thought that he very well describes just the state of madness. It is a sort of intellectual suicide. In my opinion, and doctors now argue that the only true definition of death is the death of intelligence. And the madness is a flexible bullet entering the brain.
№ 392593   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 08:27
- I would take your bullet. I deserve it. <...>
- You stay here with your thoughts, with your life and war. I'm glad I didn't kill you - it would be a mercy.
№ 391668   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 10:12
War shot people out of chairs, out of the infantile dreams of the princesses, threw the iron bike, pulled it out from under the orange trees and thrown under tanks, set up under bullets and went to kill.
Quote Explanation: From the story "the Magic ointment"
№ 391526   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 22:36
I put knives, bullets and a countless number of blows, all for the sake of a small piece of this city. It is a city for which I bled. And if Gatterdam has taught me anything, it's that you can always shed a little bit more.
№ 388907   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 23:00
- Can we finish it now. Could save everyone right now.
Is not our style. What happened to you? Since when murder came to be regarded as a variant?
Jex has to answer for his crimes.
- And then what? You will track down all of the inventors of weapons, bullets or bombs?
But they are back! How do you not understand? Every time I negotiate I try to understand, but not today. No. Today I am on the side of the victims: his, the Master's, the Daleks ' ... All the people who died because of my mercy!
See what happens when too long to travel alone.
7 Season 4 Series
№ 387672   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 03:52